Obama to Skip Billy Graham Funeral

Barack Obama To Skip Billy Graham Funeral

Obama is a muslim. Of course he would not attend the funeral of a predominate Christian showing him disrespect. But for some reason he seems to attract the food stamp and welfare recipients

You can be sure that the Grahams won't be brokenhearted that the most evil president in American history didn't come to Billy Graham's funeral...
I'm also skipping it....busy turning people into witches.
Do they do the orgy thing? And I'll take two submissive ones...

Obama is a muslim. Of course he would not attend the funeral of a predominate Christian showing him disrespect. But for some reason he seems to attract the food stamp and welfare recipients

You can be sure that the Grahams won't be brokenhearted that the most evil president in American history didn't come to Billy Graham's funeral...

Obama is a Christian.
Bullshit, he has no religion, he worships himself.

Why did you say he is a Muslim?

Obama is a Christian.

Where did I say that?

Pretty sure Obama didn't have anything to do with Graham. He was close to some of the other Presidents, though, and spoke at inaugurations. I don't think Obama is a Muslim though.
It really does not matter if he is a Muslim, I think his record shows that he might as well be.
I see.

You going?

:5_1_12024:

Obama is a Christian.

His father was a muslim, so he's muslim by default. And he doesn't wear his wedding ring during the month of Ramadan, when muslim men aren't permitted to wear jewelry. And, given muslims' hatred of Jews, anytime he was on the phone with Netanyahu, he was always photographed with his feet up on the desk, facing the camera. Showing the bottom of one's shoes is an insult in Pisslam. He wanted NASA to be about "muslim outreach" to the nn-existent scientific accomplishments of muslim filth. And why would he commit treason on behalf of fellow muslim Bowe Bergdahl if he wasn;'t a muslim himself?

Obama is a Christian.

He sure does!

ole-donald-trump-worships-at-the-feet-of-the-only-10188421.png

His father was a muslim, so he's muslim by default. And he doesn't wear his wedding ring during the month of Ramadan, when muslim men aren't permitted to wear jewelry. And, given muslims' hatred of Jews, anytime he was on the phone with Netanyahu, he was always photographed with his feet up on the desk, facing the camera. Showing the bottom of one's shoes is an insult in Pisslam. He wanted NASA to be about "muslim outreach" to the nn-existent scientific accomplishments of muslim filth. And why would he commit treason on behalf of fellow muslim Bowe Bergdahl if he wasn;'t a muslim himself?

My Mother was raised Catholic - does that make me Catholic by default?

Obama is a Christian.

I must admit I had to wear high wader boots to read that story...

Obama has always held petty grudges against anyone who doesn't share his leftist ideology. Is anyone really surprised he's not going?

Why yes you have knee pads naturally...

BoBo is a Pinko Commie sympathizer and as such does not want to be seen mourning the death of a staunch anti-commie.

His mother also posed naked for a Communist.

I believe that should read the memorial service or viewing. My understanding is only Trump was asked to the private service.

Forum List

Back