Obama to visit a mosque

What will he say to bash the US and make the world and espwecially self-loathing Americans love him for it?

Probably the same thing you CON$ said was bashing the US while he was in Europe.

But in Europe, there is an anti-Americanism that is at once casual but can also be insidious. Instead of recognizing the good that America so often does in the world, there have been times where Europeans choose to blame America for much of what's bad."

-- President Obama, in Strasbourg, France

Who dislikes the US less now?

Certainly not you CON$! CON$ will never stop hating America.

so only conservatives are rich....why do you always put $$ signs after cons?

No, CON$ claim they are the most generous $lackers in America. :eusa_whistle:

I put the "$" there because CON$ are obsessed with and possessed by money, and they are insanely jealous of the more financially successful "Limousine" Liberals. But rather than work harder to make more money than the Libs, CON$ accuse the Libs of being the slackers, ala the first quote in my sig.

Certainly not you CON$! CON$ will never stop hating America.

I put the "$" there because CON$ are obsessed with and possessed by money, and they are insanely jealous of the more financially successful "Limousine" Liberals. But rather than work harder to make more money than the Libs, CON$ accuse the Libs of being the slackers, ala the first quote in my sig.

Really? Name one.

POLITICO 44 | A Living Diary of the Obama Presidency

Obama has yet to visit a Jewish Temple and has yet to visit a Christian Church since taking the Presidency - so the first religious institution the 44th President of the United States which is over 90% Christian and 6% Jewish is to ... A MOSQUE?

President Obama will visit a mosque following his speech to the Muslim world in Cairo next month ... ... administration officials told reports on a Friday evening conference call.

"The speech," said Press Secretary Robert Gibbs, "will outline his personal commitment to engagement, based upon mutual interests and mutual respect," and "will review particular issues of concern, such as violent extremism and the Israeli-Palestinian conflict. "

He added that following the speech, ""there will be a visit to a mosque -- and I don't have any further information on that at this point."

it's nice to know that in today's ever changing world, i can take solace in the fact that i'll never be as completely incapable of intelligent thought as you.

thanks!

Really? Name one.

Every CON$ervative pundit proudly proclaims CON$ give more to charity even though CON$ make less money than Libs.

RealClearPolitics - Articles - Conservatives More Liberal Givers

Conservatives More Liberal Givers
By George Will

Sixteen months ago, Arthur C. Brooks, a professor at Syracuse University, published "Who Really Cares: The Surprising Truth About Compassionate Conservatism." The surprise is that liberals are markedly less charitable than conservatives.

If many conservatives are liberals who have been mugged by reality, Brooks, a registered independent, is, as a reviewer of his book said, a social scientist who has been mugged by data. They include these findings:

-- Although liberal families' incomes average 6 percent higher than those of conservative families, conservative-headed households give, on average, 30 percent more to charity than the average liberal-headed household ($1,600 per year vs. $1,227).

Really? Name one.

Every CON$ervative pundit proudly proclaims CON$ give more to charity even though CON$ make less money than Libs.

By George Will

Sixteen months ago, Arthur C. Brooks, a professor at Syracuse University, published "Who Really Cares: The Surprising Truth About Compassionate Conservatism." The surprise is that liberals are markedly less charitable than conservatives.

If many conservatives are liberals who have been mugged by reality, Brooks, a registered independent, is, as a reviewer of his book said, a social scientist who has been mugged by data. They include these findings:

-- Although liberal families' incomes average 6 percent higher than those of conservative families, conservative-headed households give, on average, 30 percent more to charity than the average liberal-headed household ($1,600 per year vs. $1,227).

:eusa_hand: I suppose you think Bill Gates is a liberal to ... :eusa_whistle:

Steve Jobs ... :eusa_whistle:

Hell, even Rush Limbaugh ... :eusa_whistle:

Really? Name one.

By George Will

Well, CON$ claim all the lazy welfare cheats and non tax paying slackers are Libs, and if they are not lying which is a big if, then the vast majority of the richest achievers must be Liberals for Liberal families to AVREAGE 6% more income than the CON$, who are stuck in their own mediocrity envious of those both above and below them.
That's how AVERAGES work, so the people you name are exceptions only.

Why should higher income matter to liberals? And why aren't they donating more commensurate with their income?

Why should higher income matter to liberals? And why aren't they donating more commensurate with their income?

True "liberals" don't care about how much you make, as long as you do something meaningful with some of it and earn it honestly ... don't confuse the wingnuts with the few real liberals left.

Well, CON$ claim all the lazy welfare cheats and non tax paying slackers are Libs, and if they are not lying which is a big if, then the vast majority of the richest achievers must be Liberals for Liberal families to AVREAGE 6% more income than the CON$, who are stuck in their own mediocrity envious of those both above and below them.
That's how AVERAGES work, so the people you name are exceptions only.

iow...you're a lying sack of ferilizer

(yawn)

What change is being effected in the middle east, or anywhere else for that matter? Who dislikes the US less now? Is the world a safer place?

Yes, the world is a far safer place without such loose cannons as Bush and Cheney in power. And a good many people in other nations feel more secure in the knowledge that some sanity has returned to the US government.

Obama has yet to visit a Jewish Temple and has yet to visit a Christian Church since taking the Presidency - so the first religious institution the 44th President of the United States which is over 90% Christian and 6% Jewish is to ... A MOSQUE?

President Obama will visit a mosque following his speech to the Muslim world in Cairo next month ... ... administration officials told reports on a Friday evening conference call.

"The speech," said Press Secretary Robert Gibbs, "will outline his personal commitment to engagement, based upon mutual interests and mutual respect," and "will review particular issues of concern, such as violent extremism and the Israeli-Palestinian conflict. "

He added that following the speech, ""there will be a visit to a mosque -- and I don't have any further information on that at this point."

I actually used to agree with most of your threads, but recently this one along with numerous others has proven the "right" on this board's thoughts about how much of an idiot you are. Hey jackass, WHO GIVES A SHIT. You fucking Jewish people can be just as fucking nuts as the Muslims and the Christians. This shit you care about as it pertains to your religion is beyond me. As far as I'm concerned, give me 3 F-18's, move all the Israelis and Palestinians out of that area, and just bomb the living shit out of all of the "religious" sites(especially in Jerusalem, and while we're at it, Mecca too) and then what would you both have to bitch at each other about. I swear, the worst thing the human race ever did was split into 3 monotheistic society's and then began killing each other.

Thank you for promoting more stupid ass religious INTOLERANCE

I actually used to agree with most of your threads, but recently this one along with numerous others has proven the "right" on this board's thoughts about how much of an idiot you are. Hey jackass, WHO GIVES A SHIT. You fucking Jewish people can be just as fucking nuts as the Muslims and the Christians. This shit you care about as it pertains to your religion is beyond me. As far as I'm concerned, give me 3 F-18's, move all the Israelis and Palestinians out of that area, and just bomb the living shit out of all of the "religious" sites(especially in Jerusalem, and while we're at it, Mecca too) and then what would you both have to bitch at each other about. I swear, the worst thing the human race ever did was split into 3 monotheistic society's and then began killing each other.

Take religion out of our world, and we would get along just fine.

:clap2::clap2:

Exactly, but then what we these groups kill each other over then? I'm sure they'd find something, or maybe all of them would come together to persecute gay people some more.

OMG - Obama went to a mosque before he went to a church or synagogue! Religious zealots = scariest people on earth

Seriously? :lol: Now, that's funny.

Last edited:
The Sonia Sotomayor doctrine is alive and well. You live with identity politics, you die with identity politics.

On the other hand, you can just ignore the identities of the rest of the people of the world and be a horrendously bad President. I think that has already been tried.

Her background is well documented. All the screeching about Sotomayor being a "RACIST" is bullshit. Here's the record:

Of the 96 cases, Judge Sotomayor and the panel rejected the claim of discrimination roughly 78 times and agreed with the claim of discrimination 10 times; the remaining 8 involved other kinds of claims or dispositions. Of the 10 cases favoring claims of discrimination, 9 were unanimous.

Judge Sotomayor and Race — Results from the Full Data Set | SCOTUSblog

Forum List

Back