Obama: "We're responsible for each other". Really? Since when?

forced wealth transfer payments, stealing the labor of one to give to the parasitic behavior of another is simply immoral

Democrats are truly evil

You want to deny help to the crippled and infirm and you say I'M the evil one. :eusa_whistle:

Oh yeah.....Jesus would agree with YOU on that. :eusa_hand:

And here we have the prime example of liberal paranoid talking points, fully on display.

LMAO!......And they wonder why their weak, loony liberal/progressive agenda is going down the fucking tubes.

forced wealth transfer payments, stealing the labor of one to give to the parasitic behavior of another is simply immoral

Democrats are truly evil

You want to deny help to the crippled and infirm and you say I'M the evil one. :eusa_whistle:

No. we would have helped them without the government. Now they will suffer and suffer, because you caused an economic collapse.

Democrats are truly evil

NO DUMBASS... We seek to DENY forced Charity.

I'm often taken by the attack on the ideal of collectivism , especially since the heat seems to be turned up in recent times.

Perhaps the Q you should be asking is, are we a collective society?, or are we islands? Collectivism isn't that funky a concept really....

In fact, it would seem to me that collectivism is inheretly human in nature , right on back to when cavemen hunted in packs.

Collectivism is what bonded Americans together to start this country, it's what made us roll up our sleeves and free Europe from fascism in the 40's, and put a man on the moon in the 60's

Collective bargaining resulted in the middle class's best standard of living in the free world

Together we stand, Divided we fall , which i believe we still subscribe to desribes the might of collectivism , as well as the weakness of it's lack in a single phrase

The new Collossus on the Statue of Liberty openly invites the tired, poor, huddled, wretched & homeless to America to partake in collectivism

In fact, does anyone dispute collectivism as indoctrinated and institutionalized as part of the American spirit?

So where did it all get such a bad rap , i would ask?

and oh, do i look fat in this post?

Except that there is nothing collective about a percentage of the people working to pay entitlements for a percentage doing no work. There is nothing collective about people doing very little but being allowed to vote for people who will continue this pattern for them. If you can't contribute to society (if you are physically able) you should not be able to vote in that society because those people will ALWAYS vote for the person giving them someone's elses money. If it were truly a collective, everyone would be involved in the earning not just some.
In order for 1 person to have the right to something free, another person's rights are taken away by having to perform that task for the other. How is that a collective.

You blew it in the first sentence. These "entitlements" were EARNED by those workers and PROMISED by the people they work for.

Tell me how welfare is earned? How is Medicaid earned? Unemployment is only earned up to the amount you and your employer pay in...or it should be. How does one earn money by simply having babies. You gave up easily as there was no response to my last point. Want to try again with the entire debate of just pick one line (unemployment is not the entitlement I was speaking of but go ahead and answer the welfare question then tell me again how I "blew it".

Except that there is nothing collective about a percentage of the people working to pay entitlements for a percentage doing no work. There is nothing collective about people doing very little but being allowed to vote for people who will continue this pattern for them. If you can't contribute to society (if you are physically able) you should not be able to vote in that society because those people will ALWAYS vote for the person giving them someone's elses money. If it were truly a collective, everyone would be involved in the earning not just some.
In order for 1 person to have the right to something free, another person's rights are taken away by having to perform that task for the other. How is that a collective.

You blew it in the first sentence. These "entitlements" were EARNED by those workers and PROMISED by the people they work for.

Tell me how welfare is earned? How is Medicaid earned? Unemployment is only earned up to the amount you and your employer pay in...or it should be. How does one earn money by simply having babies. You gave up easily as there was no response to my last point. Want to try again with the entire debate of just pick one line (unemployment is not the entitlement I was speaking of but go ahead and answer the welfare question then tell me again how I "blew it".

Welfare is earned in the Statist world 'Just Because' they are citizens...BEACUSE they were born here...Becuause they pretend to be citizens and think the safety net is a hammock....

They are OWED for being BORN into such a blatent rascist/Bigoted country...

They are taught this in Gubmint schrools...

They are OWED a living for being on the planet. They don't CARE how they get it...JUST that they do without lifting a finger.

No one is denying them a thing. You and your liberal friends can write out as many checks as you like

That was the quote that stood out the most. That somehow I am responsible for John Doe or anyone else for me. Yet, I'm then told I cannot be judgemental about another person's lifestyle. Well, if I'M gonna be held responsible for that person, then I better damn well be allowed to make judgement on them. For example...........

- Shaquita the welfare queen should not be able to have more kids. She won't work. Blows money on the lottery. I'm responsible for her. So...no more kids. Drug test her. And if she is driving any car valued at over $3,000, we take it, sell it, and give her 3K to buy a used car. The rest goes into the general fund.

- Bubba the redneck trailor trash should not be able to keep getting drunk every day. He's lost his job for drunkenness. And all he wants to do is watch NASCAR and shoot guns all day. He can afford ammo because I subsidize his food, housing and healthcare.

- Pedro must go back. I'm not responsible for 6 billion people, only the 300 million US citizens. Sorry Mexicans, board the bus and go home. I can only be responsible for so many people, ya know?

- FAT PEOPLE. This is the one that hits me the hardest. If I am indeed responsible for everyone else, then my mild intolerance for fat asses is now full blown hate. If you are fucking fat, I'm tired of paying for your bills. Your health bills. Your food bills. You eat more, thus causing prices to be higher. Your car burns more gas due to more weight, thus, pushing gas prices higher. You consume more healthcare, thus, cause them to go up. Mr. Obama, tell ME, the person responsible for all others, how you're gonna stop obesity. Michelle pushing carrots ain't working.

So, Mr. President, now that you've told me I am responsible for everyone else, I am demanding a few changes in the lifestyle of my fellow people that I'm responsible for. The days of tolerance and not passing judgement are over. Gay people, you spread STD's faster than others simply because you don't use protection as often. Stop being gay. Fat people, stop being disgusting fat blobs and just screwing up countless things as a result. Shaquita? No more fucking kids, get a job, line up for a drug test. Bubba? You're done, no more booze.

But wait. HOW can we control all those people's behaviors? Obviously, to share responsibility, we must pass judgement and correct it. But how can we engage in this liberal utopian shared responsibility, while also having the freedom to be Shaquita, Bubba, Pedro, fat, gay, etc, etc, etc????? You can't be held responsible for each other while at the same time enjoying the freedom to succeed or be a fuck up.

Well, we can't. Thats why left wing ideology in full bloom always turns into a regime like Cuba, USSR, China, North Korea, Vietnam, Burma, Russia, and others. Because you need an overwhelming, central force to control the behaviors of the masses in order to fairly hold them all responsible for each other.

Welcome to tyranny folks.

Since Governor Perry of Texas is begging the Federal Government for help with the fires.

That was the quote that stood out the most. That somehow I am responsible for John Doe or anyone else for me. Yet, I'm then told I cannot be judgemental about another person's lifestyle. Well, if I'M gonna be held responsible for that person, then I better damn well be allowed to make judgement on them. For example...........

- Shaquita the welfare queen should not be able to have more kids. She won't work. Blows money on the lottery. I'm responsible for her. So...no more kids. Drug test her. And if she is driving any car valued at over $3,000, we take it, sell it, and give her 3K to buy a used car. The rest goes into the general fund.

- Bubba the redneck trailor trash should not be able to keep getting drunk every day. He's lost his job for drunkenness. And all he wants to do is watch NASCAR and shoot guns all day. He can afford ammo because I subsidize his food, housing and healthcare.

- Pedro must go back. I'm not responsible for 6 billion people, only the 300 million US citizens. Sorry Mexicans, board the bus and go home. I can only be responsible for so many people, ya know?

- FAT PEOPLE. This is the one that hits me the hardest. If I am indeed responsible for everyone else, then my mild intolerance for fat asses is now full blown hate. If you are fucking fat, I'm tired of paying for your bills. Your health bills. Your food bills. You eat more, thus causing prices to be higher. Your car burns more gas due to more weight, thus, pushing gas prices higher. You consume more healthcare, thus, cause them to go up. Mr. Obama, tell ME, the person responsible for all others, how you're gonna stop obesity. Michelle pushing carrots ain't working.

So, Mr. President, now that you've told me I am responsible for everyone else, I am demanding a few changes in the lifestyle of my fellow people that I'm responsible for. The days of tolerance and not passing judgement are over. Gay people, you spread STD's faster than others simply because you don't use protection as often. Stop being gay. Fat people, stop being disgusting fat blobs and just screwing up countless things as a result. Shaquita? No more fucking kids, get a job, line up for a drug test. Bubba? You're done, no more booze.

But wait. HOW can we control all those people's behaviors? Obviously, to share responsibility, we must pass judgement and correct it. But how can we engage in this liberal utopian shared responsibility, while also having the freedom to be Shaquita, Bubba, Pedro, fat, gay, etc, etc, etc????? You can't be held responsible for each other while at the same time enjoying the freedom to succeed or be a fuck up.

Well, we can't. Thats why left wing ideology in full bloom always turns into a regime like Cuba, USSR, China, North Korea, Vietnam, Burma, Russia, and others. Because you need an overwhelming, central force to control the behaviors of the masses in order to fairly hold them all responsible for each other.

Since Governor Perry of Texas is begging the Federal Government for help with the fires.

Governor Perry isn't BEGGING for anything shitstick...

Silly little bastard is begging for help with a few grass fires.

Perry said: "I urge President Obama to approve our request quickly so Texans can continue receiving the resources and support they need as wildfires reman an ongoing threat."

Continue reading on Examiner.com: Texas Governor Perry asks President Obama for federal assistance to fight fires - National Political Buzz | Examiner.com Texas Governor Perry asks President Obama for federal assistance to fight fires - National Political Buzz | Examiner.com

Perry said: "I urge President Obama to approve our request quickly so Texans can continue receiving the resources and support they need as wildfires reman an ongoing threat."

Continue reading on Examiner.com: Texas Governor Perry asks President Obama for federal assistance to fight fires - National Political Buzz | Examiner.com Texas Governor Perry asks President Obama for federal assistance to fight fires - National Political Buzz | Examiner.com

No LESS than New Orleans an KATRINA...right?

*DUMBASS*

Democrats are truly evil

No. we would have helped them without the government. Now they will suffer and suffer, because you caused an economic collapse.

Why? You (or we) never have before. There's a reason welfare programs were created in the first place.

Even today with the programs already in place charities cannot keep up with the need.

Democrats are truly evil

NO DUMBASS... We seek to DENY forced Charity.

Sorry. When you seek to deny crippled and disabled people help from our tax dollars then YOU'RE the DUMBASS. And an un-Christian one at that.

Governor Perry isn't BEGGING for anything shitstick...

Now THAT'S just plain funny and I don't care who you are!! LMAO!!

First of all welfare and Medicaid is earned by the taxes we pay. It is entitled because we are Americans. It is OUR safety net (yours and mine). And there are plenty of wage earners that found themselves disabled due to sickness and/or accidents. And anyone who says "I will never need welfare" is either an egotist or stupid.

The same thing goes with voting. We can vote because we are American citizens and have the right to pick who controls our destiny. If you want to deny voting rights to any group of people (except felons) then you must decide exactly who and what criteria must be met to be able to vote. You'll cause one hell of a mess and people who are unjustly disenfranchised. If you think elections are a mess now just wait till you see the lawsuits from the changes YOU want to make!!

Last edited:
You could make that argument on the other side of the economic ladder as well,oil men and natural gas bought in blocks,defense contractors vested in conflict,wallstreet bail outs and litigators,banks insurance companies.Problem is we spend so much time scrutinizing the folly and waste of poverty and its mindset,that we forget to look at the numbers such as the top 1 percent having as much after tax income as the bottom 100 million Americans ,
Then theres the very few who came to this land early and put fences around so much of our natural resources,the list goes on.
Instead of scrutinizing to the degree we do poverty,lets look at those who hold power and maintain it.Not who killed nicole or tiger woods love affair,the globally vested wealthy and their mechanization so to speak.

Why? You (or we) never have before. There's a reason welfare programs were created in the first place.

Even today with the programs already in place charities cannot keep up with the need.

Votes are the reason... with power from the votes being the underlying premise

Forum List

Back