Obamacare causes prices to skyrocket

How will that help patients like Ms. Toribio who lost a kidney to bureaucratic incompetence?
"Bureaucratic incompetence"

A handful of pills vs rejecting a transplanted kidney, resulting in lifelong dialysis. That's what an adult would call incompetence.

Guess how much a kidney transplant costs. Guess how much dialysis costs per year. Let's see how knowledgeable you are.

Funny how you edited my post and left out the part that said they would be back in their own country

Funny how you still don't fucking get that there actually IS a distinct possibility that Democrat support such common sense laws not out of desire to wreck economy but out of concern for fellow human beings (something that psychopaths like yourself lack)

Funny how you edited my post and left out the part that said they would be back in their own country

Funny how you still don't fucking get that there actually IS a distinct possibility that Democrat support such common sense laws not out of desire to wreck economy but out of concern for fellow human beings (something that psychopaths like yourself lack)

Common Sense Law.....really ?????

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

According to you, then, all laws are nonsensical. Including those resulting from the :bow3: Sacred Second? :popcorn:

Exactly. This is why you vote Dumbocrat. People who vote Dumbocrat are completely uninformed. Start doing some research on Cloward & Piven and the strategy they openly taught to collapse the U.S. That's the kind of shit your side of the aisle engages in. You don't even know what you're voting for when you pull the lever for Dumbocrats.

EXACTLY

Which Democrat agrees with Cloward & Piven? I've never heard of them, let alone witness anyone on the left support any such strategy.

So lets go, prove it.
Well considering you didn't even know they existed 3 minutes ago - how could you know anyone who "supports their strategy"? And you don't even see the irony of claiming that no one on the left support the Cloward & Piven strategy while mentioning Cloward & Piven?!?! Clearly they support it. :lmao:

Keep living your life deaf, dumb, and blind, stupid. Keep pulling the lever for people and policies that you don't even understand. It's one hell of a coincidence that Barack Obama just "happened" to run up $10 trillion in debt after attending Columbia University while Cloward & Piven were there teaching a strategy to collapse the U.S. economy and then blame it on capitalism. :eusa_doh:

I keep hoping that 20 trillion will wake people up.

Somehow I am not so sure.

Funny how you pretend to "care" soooooooo much and then selfish hoard everything and refuse to share what is yours. They can go back to their own country (where they belong) or you can pay for their needs.

Exactly. This is why you vote Dumbocrat. People who vote Dumbocrat are completely uninformed. Start doing some research on Cloward & Piven and the strategy they openly taught to collapse the U.S. That's the kind of shit your side of the aisle engages in. You don't even know what you're voting for when you pull the lever for Dumbocrats.

EXACTLY

Which Democrat agrees with Cloward & Piven? I've never heard of them, let alone witness anyone on the left support any such strategy.

So lets go, prove it.
Well considering you didn't even know they existed 3 minutes ago - how could you know anyone who "supports their strategy"? And you don't even see the irony of claiming that no one on the left support the Cloward & Piven strategy while mentioning Cloward & Piven?!?! Clearly they support it. :lmao:

Keep living your life deaf, dumb, and blind, stupid. Keep pulling the lever for people and policies that you don't even understand. It's one hell of a coincidence that Barack Obama just "happened" to run up $10 trillion in debt after attending Columbia University while Cloward & Piven were there teaching a strategy to collapse the U.S. economy and then blame it on capitalism. :eusa_doh:

I keep hoping that 20 trillion will wake people up.

Somehow I am not so sure.

It's true y'all were sleeping from 2003 through 2008.

According to you, then, all laws are nonsensical. Including those resulting from the :bow3: Sacred Second? :popcorn:
I love how you just make shit up when you've been thoroughly defeated with facts. Where did Sun Devil say that "all laws" were "nonsensical"? :banghead:

Funny how you pretend to "care" soooooooo much and then selfish hoard everything and refuse to share what is yours.

What's really funny is how, when you can't answer something as simple as "How much does a kidney transplant cost?" your only recourse is to invent cute little stories about other posters.

How will that help patients like Ms. Toribio who lost a kidney to bureaucratic incompetence?

A handful of pills vs rejecting a transplanted kidney, resulting in lifelong dialysis. That's what an adult would call incompetence.

Guess how much a kidney transplant costs. Guess how much dialysis costs per year. Let's see how knowledgeable you are.
Guess how much it costs to make foreigners get their "free" healthcare from their own damn nation? $0.00. Any other stupid things you want to say?

Guess how much it costs to make foreigners get their "free" healthcare from their own damn nation? $0.00. Any other stupid things you want to say?

I'll take that as a "no."

Funny how you pretend to "care" soooooooo much and then selfish hoard everything and refuse to share what is yours.

What's really funny is how, when you can't answer something as simple as "How much does a kidney transplant cost?" your only recourse is to invent cute little stories about other posters.
I've answered it over and over - it costs endless more than deporting criminals back to their own damn country where their own damn nation can address their healthcare needs.

Do you have any idea how stupid you sound attempting to justify something so insane? This is literally like someone trying to make the case for why it was ok for Ted Bundy to rape and murder women. You can't justify forcing someone else to cover the healthcare needs of a criminal who illegally broke into our country. You cover the cost you selfish, greedy buffoon. Or ship their ass back to their own country where they belong.

But then again - you liberals realize you can't win a clean election. You have to pander to Mexican's, support their criminal activity, and pray that you can make them eligible to vote.

I love how you just make shit up when you've been thoroughly defeated with facts. Where did Sun Devil say that "all laws" were "nonsensical"? :banghead:

Right here:

If he disagreed, he'd have said as much by now.
He was laughing at antonnon idiot posts. Do try and keep up sweetie. This is embarrassing...

I'all take that as your admission that I'm right and you're dead wrong. Thank you!

I've answered it over and over - it costs endless more than deporting criminals back to their own damn country where their own damn nation can address their healthcare needs.

In what universe is kidney failure a crime?

I'all take that as your admission that I'm right and you're dead wrong. Thank you!

Right about what? That you believe kidney failure is a crime? That's the only thing you've consistently claimed in this thread. Constantly reiterating it doesn't make it any more correct but, hey, go with your strengths.

According to you then - all illegals should be executed or deported and registered Democrats should cover the full cost of both? :eusa_whistle:

You've confused me with Sun Devil. He's the only claiming there are no common sense laws. Take it up with him.

In what universe is kidney failure a crime?
In the universe where the person with the kidney problem illegal crossed the border of a nation that they are not a citizen of.

Why do you insist on the childish games and disingenuous positions? You know damn well why she's a criminal. Is it just because you've come to the realization that your position is bat-shit crazy irrational?

Forum List

Back