Obamacare causes prices to skyrocket

Right about what? That you believe kidney failure is a crime? That's the only thing you've consistently claimed in this thread. Constantly reiterating it doesn't make it any more correct but, hey, go with your strengths.
Watching you wave the white flag while proclaiming you've won the war is a fascinating dichotomy. :lol:

According to you, then, all laws are nonsensical. Including those resulting from the :bow3: Sacred Second? :popcorn:
According to you then - all illegals should be executed or deported and registered Democrats should cover the full cost of both? :eusa_whistle:

You've confused me with Sun Devil. He's the only claiming there are no common sense laws. Take it up with him.
He claimed no such thing my dear. Meanwhile, you've claimed that black people aren't capable of being anything than dirty slaves. :cuckoo:

In what universe is kidney failure a crime?
In the universe where the person with the kidney problem illegal crossed the border of a nation that they are not a citizen of.

Well, you go right ahead and Stand Your Ground on that line in the dirt. The adults will point out that the article you posted was written six years before the implementation of the PPACA. It's cute how you think it's relevant.

According to you, then, all laws are nonsensical. Including those resulting from the :bow3: Sacred Second? :popcorn:
According to you then - all illegals should be executed or deported and registered Democrats should cover the full cost of both? :eusa_whistle:

You've confused me with Sun Devil. He's the only claiming there are no common sense laws. Take it up with him.
He claimed no such thing my dear.

So you're saying someone hacked his account and posted this?

Sun Devil 92 said:
Common Sense Law.....really ?????

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

That's a pretty serious accusation.

In the universe where the person with the kidney problem illegal crossed the border of a nation that they are not a citizen of.

Well, you go right ahead and Stand Your Ground on that line in the dirt. The adults will point out that the article you posted was written six years before the implementation of the PPACA. It's cute how you think it's relevant.
How is it not relevant?!? Government control of healthcare is the problem - whether it's Medicaid or Obamacare :cuckoo:

You're getting more irrational as we go. I'm actually getting worried about you. Is there someone I can call for you to have them come check on you?

Since neither you nor Sun Devil can explain what "Common Sense Laws? :lmao: :lmao::lmao::lmao:" means, I'll go with the literal translation.
So let me get this straight - you admit that you don't know what it means, so rather than ask for clarification and waiting patiently until you get it, you simply assign your own interpretation to it and pass it off as "fact"? :eusa_doh:

How is it not relevant?!? Government control of healthcare is the problem - whether it's Medicaid or Obamacare :cuckoo:

You're getting more irrational as we go. I'm actually getting worried about you. Is there someone I can call for you to have them come check on you?
My govt. provided healthcare is great! Better than the private healthcare I had for years.....

The ACA, medicare and medicaid is not govt. provided healthcare, since it is private for profit healthcare providers that do the work.................

The ACA, medicare and medicaid is not govt. provided healthcare, since it is private for profit healthcare providers that do the work.................
Reading comprehension.... See the difference between the blue words below (what was actually said) and the red words above (the bizarre interpretation that is the result of you seeing what you want to see)?

Reading comprehension.... See the difference between the blue words below (what was actually said) and the red words above (the bizarre interpretation that is the result of you seeing what you want to see)?

So, like Sun Devil, you believe there's no such thing in America as "common sense law."

How soon can we start dismantling the :bow3: Sacred Second Amendment?

Wait....I thought Obama said that we needed Obamacare because the costs of healthcare were just too much??? :uhh:

Thanks Obamacare: This Is What Americans Spent Most Money On In 2015

I pay for my own, it costs me almost 50% of my home mortgage and its still a shitty plan. Still need to pay most of everything out of pocket because its not a premium plan. I try to go to the doctor as little as possible, just cant afford to go in for things. I'd be way better off if i didn't have health insurance and just payed completely out of pocket but its the law right? before Obama care, it actually was pretty affordable

My govt. provided healthcare is great! Better than the private healthcare I had for years.....

yeah but somebody else is paying for it disproportionally

yeah but somebody else is paying for it disproportionally
Well it's perk for being a veteran of the US Army...After I got out, during Reagan, he had cut us off, but Dubya came to the rescue in 2004.....

Well it's perk for being a veteran of the US Army...After I got out, during Reagan, he had cut us off, but Dubya came to the rescue in 2004.....
Then your situation doesn't even apply to the discussion. You served in the U.S. military - which means you earned your healthcare. And the American people (via the government) owe that to you. But the federal government has no business meddling in healthcare with private citizens. None. It's illegal.

Then your situation doesn't even apply to the discussion. You served in the U.S. military - which means you earned your healthcare. And the American people (via the government) owe that to you. But the federal government has no business meddling in healthcare with private citizens. None. It's illegal.
I don't like them mandating auto insurance either, but........

I don't like them mandating auto insurance either, but........
But that's at the state level. Romney implemented a government run healthcare system in Massachusetts and I support that 100%. It's illegal for the federal government to engage in healthcare.

Forum List

Back