Obamacare Fact-Check Shows GOP Obamacare Claims Are Often False

R

rdean

Fact-checking Obamacare claims shows a lot of misinformation out there

In the process they are exaggerating the law's very real problems, according to health care experts, who largely believe that the Affordable Care Act's troubles with high prices and lack of competition could be addressed with bipartisan solutions.

------------------------------------

Wow, you mean Republicans are lying? Again? Who knew? How often does that happen?

i just want it gone , the unAmerican mandate in particular RDean . Don't really care if its good or bad , get rid of the mandate and then you heathcare beggars can do as you like with an obamacare type deal RDean .

If you like your plan, you can keep your plan. If you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor.

You mean lies like that?

It's a tax! It's a law! It's not a tax! It's not a law!

Putting the IRS in charge of enforcing insurance penalties...that's just as the Founders intended

If you like your plan, you can keep your plan. If you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor.

You mean lies like that?
Those weren't lies. Of course the plan had to meet minimum requirements. I have Obamacare and I got to keep my doctor. But my plan is better and less expensive.

Those weren't lies. Of course the plan had to meet minimum requirements. I have Obamacare and I got to keep my doctor. But my plan is better and less expensive.
If my plan didn't meet these completely arbitrary "minimum requirements", I didn't get to keep it or my doctor. It was an outright lie.

Forgetting that I don't believe for a moment that your coverage is better for less costs, what are your deductibles today versus what they were?

I have the same policy, and Doctor.

F Rw horseshit rhetoric. They didn't bitch when 43 shoved Part D up their fat asses.

It's a tax! It's a law! It's not a tax! It's not a law!

Putting the IRS in charge of enforcing insurance penalties...that's just as the Founders intended

Theres a tax penalty for not having kids . I guess the founders wanted the IRS to be in charge of procreation.

Fact-checking Obamacare claims shows a lot of misinformation out there

In the process they are exaggerating the law's very real problems, according to health care experts, who largely believe that the Affordable Care Act's troubles with high prices and lack of competition could be addressed with bipartisan solutions.

------------------------------------

Wow, you mean Republicans are lying? Again? Who knew? How often does that happen?
Shall we contrast Obama's claims about Obamacare?

Paul Ryan already said they won't be able to cover everyone. They just have to figure out how to separate out the minorities.

Forum List

Back