Obamacare in MN costs $91 a month!!!

Congrats!
Good to know you are a single 25-year-old non-smoker who lives in the Twin Cities.

Wow. My employer provided plan right now is ok, but costs me 250 a month.

Hmmm. 160 bucks a month extra could help out.

Too bad South Carolina Republicans have sworn to fight Obama to...well, whatever means possible, or as Tea Party Queen Gov. Nikki Haley says "NEVER" will they accept it, in any form.

I pay $100.00 a month. It would be a good deal IF I actually got some kind of care. The government provides for free preventive care. But it has already determined that those tests sre unnecessary. My doctor dropped out but I have a physicians assistant. She's not bad provided that I have already made the diagnosis and determined what the treatment is. If I want to see a real doctor, there are doctors I can pay just like always.

I pay way too mucb. $91.00 a month is too much if there isn't any real care.

Minn. health care exchange's rates lowest so far - Yahoo! Finance

the lowest cost plan in MN for Obamacare will be $91 a month!!!

that's amazing!!!!!! I would totally get that!!!!!

So the rest of the $300/month that your health plan actually costs, is being paid by others forced to pay it through taxes? Which the govt quietly turns over to you in the form of a subsidy? People who are paying their own entire $300/mo plus most of your $300/mo?

Only a blinders-on liberal fanatic, who is also a selfish lout, could think of that as a "good" deal.

Last edited:
The dangers of crying wolf. Now every premium announcement comes with the note that premiums are lower (sometimes substantially lower) than expected. The rate shock never showed up.

(In fairness, it isn't just the GOP--the premium estimates the CBO used to calculate the cost of the law 3+ years ago have now also turned out to have been inflated).

Wow. My employer provided plan right now is ok, but costs me 250 a month.

Hmmm. 160 bucks a month extra could help out.

Too bad South Carolina Republicans have sworn to fight Obama to...well, whatever means possible, or as Tea Party Queen Gov. Nikki Haley says "NEVER" will they accept it, in any form.

And again.. for good economic sense you dummy!
A) how many people of the 46 million that were called UNINSURED are:
1) 10 million illegal aliens....2) 14 million covered by medicaid already and
3) 18 million that don't WANT or need health insurance???
Leaves 4 million that are truly want and need!

B) Where do you think the tax revenue comes from to subsidize the premiums???
Insurance companies that pay $100 billion a year in Fed/state/local taxes!
Bankrupt them as Obama wants to do and WHERE will that money come from?

C) Finally again.. States like SC are so right to fight this stupid idiotic ill conceived
plan for many reasons but the MAJOR one is there NEVER WAS A health crisis!
All made up by Obama et.al. to centralize government control !

Minn. health care exchange's rates lowest so far - Yahoo! Finance

the lowest cost plan in MN for Obamacare will be $91 a month!!!

that's amazing!!!!!! I would totally get that!!!!!

So for $91 a month you get no benefits until you hit the $4600 a year deductible?

What is the plan? What is the deductible? What is covered? What is not covered? Hell you can get a watch out of a quarter machine, it doesn't work but it cost a quarter. Really great, huh?

The dangers of crying wolf. Now every premium announcement comes with the note that premiums are lower (sometimes substantially lower) than expected. The rate shock never showed up.

(In fairness, it isn't just the GOP--the premium estimates the CBO used to calculate the cost of the law 3+ years ago have now also turned out to have been inflated).

Not according to the 'tool' you furnished the board with a few days ago.

answer- better than the scam you have now, dumazz hater dupes...

AND you already pay for the uncovered, just in the stupidest and cruelest way possible- ER care with no doctor or preventive medicine- AND everything Pubs tell you is BS.

answer- better than the scam you have now, dumazz hater dupes...

AND you already pay for the uncovered, just in the stupidest and cruelest way possible- ER care with no doctor or preventive medicine- AND everything Pubs tell you is BS.

This coming from an idiot that claimed waivers were to keep bad insurance policies in place. You crack me up. Over 12,000 post and you could basically cut and paste everyone of them.

Last edited:
Waivers are either for the unions contract remaining time, 2017 at most, or crappe plans like McD'S or Walgreens, etc, until O-care starts.. I guess you think those are great plans, dingbat. LOL. Do you want a fecking diagram...jeebus dupes are dumb...

Not according to the 'tool' you furnished the board with a few days ago.

The one I used to walk through an example showing that a plan for a family of five will cost only a quarter of what the rightwing mob was claiming only a few months ago?

Again, see the point about crying wolf.

Waivers are either for the unions contract remaining time, 2017 at most, or crappe plans like McD'S or Walgreens, etc, until O-care starts.. I guess you think those are great plans, dingbat. LOL. Do you want a fecking diagram...jeebus dupes are dumb...

Another fail, nice try. But the waivers were for after Obamacare starts, that's why they are waivers.

Forum List

Back