Obamacare... ROTFLMFAO!!!!!

Someone has been visiting George Soros's websites like a good little liberal soldier...

Hey stupid, how does it cost $300 million per day to shut down a portion of government? We're not paying those useless salaries. We're not using resources in those useless offices (paper, toner, postage, power, etc.). Seriously, parroting ignorant libtard lies is not helping your cause any.

Just research the 1996 shutdown. :cuckoo: Does Soros own Bloomberg Financial? All government employees will get back pay for this vacation & overtime to catch up on the backlog being created at witch time all the same paper, toner, postage, power etc will be used. All government income has stopped from things like National Parks but we still will pay all those Park Employees back pay for their time off. It cost $110 Billion a year more to shut down the US Government than to keep it running. Are you going to write the check?

Not true at all. They have clearly stated over and over already that there has been no commitment made to back pay. You want to keep lying and losing credibility or do you want to have a serious conversation now?

Someone is definitely a good little Soros soldier....

Someone has been visiting George Soros's websites like a good little liberal soldier...

Hey stupid, how does it cost $300 million per day to shut down a portion of government? We're not paying those useless salaries. We're not using resources in those useless offices (paper, toner, postage, power, etc.). Seriously, parroting ignorant libtard lies is not helping your cause any.

Just research the 1996 shutdown. :cuckoo: Does Soros own Bloomberg Financial? All government employees will get back pay for this vacation & overtime to catch up on the backlog being created at witch time all the same paper, toner, postage, power etc will be used. All government income has stopped from things like National Parks but we still will pay all those Park Employees back pay for their time off. It cost $110 Billion a year more to shut down the US Government than to keep it running. Are you going to write the check?

Not true at all. They have clearly stated over and over already that there has been no commitment made to back pay. You want to keep lying and losing credibility or do you want to have a serious conversation now?

You are a fucking retard!!! Government always takes care of their own. House votes to give furloughed federal workers back pay: "A bill that provides back pay for furloughed Federal workers during the government shutdown unanimously passed the House during a rare Saturday session on Capitol Hill... Retroactive pay is guaranteed under the bill, but federal workers can't expect their paychecks until after the government shutdown ends and Congress reaches a resolution on the budget."

You are a fucking retard!!! Government always takes care of their own. House votes to give furloughed federal workers back pay: "A bill that provides back pay for furloughed Federal workers during the government shutdown unanimously passed the House during a rare Saturday session on Capitol Hill... Retroactive pay is guaranteed under the bill, but federal workers can't expect their paychecks until after the government shutdown ends and Congress reaches a resolution on the budget."

Look at the date on your story asshat. That just happened on Saturday. Before that there had been no commitment and they had been very clear on that. I'm sorry I don't get George Soros news alerts over the weekend like you do.

Furthermore, the story gave no indication about the Senate.

Bottom line, no amount of your assinine George Soros theories changes the fact that we're not somehow in the land of magic unicorns spending $300 million more per day by having these departments shut down than by having them open :cuckoo:

Look at the date on your story asshat. That just happened on Saturday. Before that there had been no commitment and they had been very clear on that. I'm sorry I don't get George Soros news alerts over the weekend like you do.

Bottom line, no amount of your assinine George Soros theories changes the fact that we're not somehow in the land of magic unicorns spending $300 million more per day by having these departments shut down than by having them open :cuckoo:

You are an idiot who believes political rhetoric from the TV. :cuckoo: You would never make it in business. :eusa_drool: So don't drop that food order & piss off your boss, because you cant cut it without your boss thinking for you & telling you what to do. :lol:

You are an idiot who believes political rhetoric from the TV. :cuckoo: You would never make it in business. :eusa_drool: So don't drop that food order & piss off your boss, because you cant cut it without your boss thinking for you & telling you what to do. :lol:

Says the George Soros soldier who leeches off of the American tax payer... :eusa_whistle:

Why don't you tell us again how the national parks are going to be open extra hours and costing overtime because of the urgent nature of making sure people can make up for lost hikes.... :lmao:

Come on asshat - give us your $300 million per day more than if the parks were open theory again... :lmao:

just wait till peoples info is stolen and used or sold.. will obama promise to punish like he did lerner? who can trust government now days when the one agency that is supposed to be safe is full of crooks?

Why don't you tell us again how the national parks are going to be open extra hours and costing overtime because of the urgent nature of making sure people can make up for lost hikes.... :lmao:

Come on asshat - give us your $300 million per day more than if the parks were open theory again... :lmao:

Tree limbs still have to get picked up & grass has to get mowed.

Shutdown Destroys Years Of Research on diseases such as diabetes, cancer and Alzheimer's.

Yes Obamacare sucks balls. Huge rate increase on healthy individuals like me, less choice of doctors & longer wait times. It will hit Democrats young voter base hard. We don't need an expensive shutdown costing $300 million a day more to know it sucks & vote out some idiots. The Tea Party defunding it without repealing it forces a more expensive unfunded mandate on the middle class to pay Wallstreet even more.

Massachusetts poll on "RomneyCare": 28 percent of patients had to wait a month or more to see a primary care doctor. That was up 7 points since last year.

Yes Obamacare sucks balls. Huge rate increase on healthy individuals like me, less choice of doctors & longer wait times. It will hit Democrats young voter base hard. We don't need an expensive shutdown costing $300 million a day more to know it sucks & vote out some idiots. The Tea Party defunding it without repealing it forces a more expensive unfunded mandate on the middle class to pay Wallstreet even more.

Massachusetts poll on "RomneyCare": 28 percent of patients had to wait a month or more to see a primary care doctor. That was up 7 points since last year.

I can only speak on my behalf - and I could give a shit about this shutdown with regards to Obamcare. I'm applauding this shut down because we are $17 trillion in debt. The spending must stop...

Now we just need to shut the rest of it down

OBONGOCARE = CLUSTERFUCK

saupload_090727_2lg.png

obamacare_chart.jpg

and you wonder why it don't work...cuckoo:

OBONGOCARE = CLUSTERFUCK

saupload_090727_2lg.png

obamacare_chart.jpg

Man- You mean my insurance as a result of Obamacare increased 78% ($168.00) a month to pay for this cluster stumber to carry out distribution of wealth?

Someone get me a rope

-Geaux

OBONGOCARE = CLUSTERFUCK

saupload_090727_2lg.png

obamacare_chart.jpg

Man- You mean my insurance as a result of Obamacare increased 78% ($168.00) a month to pay for this cluster stumber to carry out distribution of wealth?

Someone get me a rope

-Geaux

Just $168/month? You're getting off easy compared to some. I've been talking to small business owners who have already or will be dropping their insurance policies for their employees because the premiums are going up by a couple of thousand or more per employee per year. Almost nothing Fearless Leader promised us about this has proved to be accurate.

The only thing they are now pointing to is that pre-existing conditions cannot be denied by insurance companies which is how they are justifying it. And that is precisely why rates are now rapidly escalating for all of us and why the young and healthy have no motiviation to insure themselves. With assurance they can buy a policy if they do get sick, it makes much more since to go without insurance until you need it.

OBONGOCARE = CLUSTERFUCK

saupload_090727_2lg.png

obamacare_chart.jpg

Someone get me a rope

-Geaux

Just $168/month? You're getting off easy compared to some. I've been talking to small business owners who have already or will be dropping their insurance policies for their employees because the premiums are going up by a couple of thousand or more per employee per year. Almost nothing Fearless Leader promised us about this has proved to be accurate.

The only thing they are now pointing to is that pre-existing conditions cannot be denied by insurance companies which is how they are justifying it. And that is precisely why rates are now rapidly escalating for all of us and why the young and healthy have no motiviation to insure themselves. With assurance they can buy a policy if they do get sick, it makes much more since to go without insurance until you need it.

$168 a month is over a couple thousand a year increase.

Someone get me a rope

-Geaux

$168 a month is over a couple thousand a year increase.

LOL, okay you're right. :) ($168/month just LOOKS like less than $2000/year.)

But one of our friends who is dropping the company insurance has 40 employees--he has passed on contracts and expansion that would push him beyond the 50-employee threshhold. But even without the Obamacare mandate, Obamacare is so escalating insurance premiums that keeping his policy would cost him $80,000 out of pocket which is more than half of his annual profit in this shitty economy. He simply is not willing to take that kind of hit because it would almost certainly result in him having to lay off many if not all of his work force and he is doing his damndest to avoid doing that.

Last edited:
We are fighting for people like Michael Cerpok, a leukemia patient in Arizona, who recently learned he will lose his current health insurance due to this misguided law. He notes that “my $4,500 out-of-pocket [expense] is going to turn into a minimum of $26,000 out-of-pocket to see the doctor that I’ve been seeing the last seven years,” and he worries that he and his wife might need to take second jobs to stay afloat.

We are fighting for people like California resident Tom Waschura, who voted for you twice, yet was shocked by the higher premium bill he recently received in the mail. Tom’s insurance rates will go up by almost $10,000 for him and his family. He fears that these higher premiums will harm his family, and jobs in his area: “When you take $10,000 out of my family’s pocket each year, that’s otherwise disposable income or retirement savings that will not be going into our local economy.”

We are fighting for people like Rod Coons and Florence Peace, a retired Indiana couple satisfied with their current coverage. “I’d prefer to stay with our current plan because it meets our needs,” says Rod. But their plan isn’t government-approved under Obamacare’s new rules, so Rod and Florence are losing their health insurance plan at the end of this year.

Jim DeMint Letter to President Obama: Why Obamacare Is Our Priority

Forum List

Back