🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Obamacare sticker shock

I find it somewhat heartening that a leftwing propaganda organ such as SFgate is publishing this story.

and a typical obama voter is getting her shock.

she was warned. but she has chosen not to listen

Do you actually think if Willard was president, he would repeal the individual mandate that he created and brought to his state as governor? If so you are out of your damn mind.

state vs fed

learn it, embrace it

Do you actually think if Willard was president, he would repeal the individual mandate that he created and brought to his state as governor? If so you are out of your damn mind.

Do you think he wouldn't?

Remember, the States can initiate programs like this for themselves. There is no Constitutional authority for the Federal Government to do so.

:thup:

Please read the entire article. It is interesting if you get past the headline.

That woman has insurance. She also has a good income. Her rates will go down as more people sign up.

The ACA is designed to help those who cannot get insurance....or cannot afford it.

Think about your fellow Americans, please.

Shelly Ross of San Francisco was looking forward to the opening of the new health insurance marketplaces under the Affordable Care Act because she was hoping to get a better deal.

But now that she's seen her options, Ross is disappointed. Turns out she earns slightly too much money to qualify for federal financial aid to help her buy coverage in the state's exchange, called Covered California. And because policies have to be upgraded to comply with the new law, her rates are going up nearly 10 percent.

"Every plan is going to cost more than what I pay now. And what I pay now is ridiculous," said Ross, 47, who owns a cat-sitting business called Tales of the Kitty and pays more than $400 a month for her insurance. "It's a great thing for some people, but it's certainly not helping me."

Health insurance shoppers suffer sticker shock - SFGate

this law is horrible and should be repealed, hopefully the gop will win and get at least a year delay

The insurance companies and the Democrat Party pulled off the biggest scam ever.

Remember, the States can initiate programs like this for themselves. There is no Constitutional authority for the Federal Government to do so.

Willard created Obamacare. He's not going to shut down his own baby, you are an idiot if you think otherwise.

I made a man cry today.......I explained to him that his 29 y/o son....who has cancer....can buy insurance for himself and his family for under $400 per month.

Ten days ago.....he couldn't buy it. Period.

He told me that his family ( this man included ) has spent every penny they have battling this disease.

You have no idea how good that made him.....and me feel.

This is long overdue.

That woman has insurance. She also has a good income. Her rates will go down as more people sign up.

The ACA is designed to help those who cannot get insurance....or cannot afford it.

filepicker%2FzqDDkLicSHO7KTI9R6bZ_kool_aid_man_.jpg

Willard created Obamacare. He's not going to shut down his own baby, you are an idiot if you think otherwise.

no he didn't. state vs fed...you still haven't learned it you fucking moron

To quote the undearly departed and unlamented TMN: Your A LAIR!

:lol:

liar

The man with leukemia who has had his insurance quadruple with a $14,000 a year deductible doesn't count.

Dude....

If you had leukemia before this law was passed.....you were unable to buy a new insurance policy. You may have had an existing policy through your employer....but that used to have limits.

When you nutters stop misrepresenting the facts....we can start talking about this stuff like adults.

I made a man cry today.......I explained to him that his 29 y/o son....who has cancer....can buy insurance for himself and his family for under $400 per month.

Ten days ago.....he couldn't buy it. Period.

He told me that his family ( this man included ) has spent every penny they have battling this disease.

You have no idea how good that made him.....and me feel.

This is long overdue.

don't LIE.

for under 400$ per month he won't get any cancer treatment - unless his deductible is 15K per year.
If he is not able to pay 15K per year - he is in the same position he was before.
"They will spend every penny."

Which I doubt they did before - as even in the red states the cancer patient are able to be enrolled to state-provided insurances and are being treated.

So STOP LYING.

The man with leukemia who has had his insurance quadruple with a $14,000 a year deductible doesn't count.

Dude....

If you had leukemia before this law was passed.....you were unable to buy a new insurance policy. You may have had an existing policy through your employer....but that used to have limits.

When you nutters stop misrepresenting the facts....we can start talking about this stuff like adults.

not true

The max out of pocket for this guy will be somewhere between 6 and 10 thousand dollars.

He has cancer. He was UNINSURABLE before this law was passed.

Do you know what that means to him. What is wrong with you people.

And Vox...

I have never lied here. I have been wrong a few times. But this is an anonymous forum. Lying is not something that even crosses my mind here.

Dude....

not true

Unless you had 60k a year to spend on it. You might have a point.

The max out of pocket for this guy will be somewhere between 6 and 10 thousand dollars.

He has cancer. He was UNINSURABLE before this law was passed.

Do you know what that means to him. What is wrong with you people.

And Vox...

I have never lied here. I have been wrong a few times. But this is an anonymous forum. Lying is not something that even crosses my mind here.

not true.

i don't know if you simply don't know or you are twisting the facts, but what you are posting is not true.

financially this guy would be much worse now.

a 29 yo with leukemia is a medicaid patient by a default.

now, a kid under 18 with a cancer might pose some problems for parents not eligible for medicaid.

Forum List

Back