Obamagate? Exactly what crime did Obama commit?

He'll never go to jail, but surely his crimes against country are clear. Watch Carlson, he doesn't lie. Unlike PROG-reporting Tucker actually reports on things that are real & matter.

Weeks before Trump took over Obama instructed our "justice" departments to HIDE classified information from the incoming POTUS. Always the con-man the PROG-President "felt" Trump was a Russian spy or some shit, all under false pretenses. Unbelievable. Crime against country.

The Obama admin. decorated a story to investigate Trump's people under false pretenses. All while it was they who were collaborating with foreigners. Crime against country.

For years the Demonicrats decorated a story Trump was a Russian spy under false pretences. We all heard how it was certain. It wasn't of course, so they impeached Trump anyway. Crime against country.

Susan Rice, the MFing security advisor essentially told PROG news the POTUS was a Russian asset. Under oath the appointed because she's a black she and corrupt PROG said essentially she lied. Crime against country.

Before leaving office Obama instructed the head of the FBI to investigate the incoming POTUS under a witch hunt, and to report not to Trump but to the former POTUS. So MFers, stick your Trump's a dumb idiot for suggesting "Obama spied on me" where the sun doesn't shine. Gee, I wonder why Trump asked Comey for some loyalty, you dumb rocks. You're always wrong, Trump is right often, Comey works for Obama, he's proved to be an embarrassment. Crimes against country.

Former head of CIA receives large sums of money to entertain PROG-speak by declaring Trump a Russian spy, all under false pretenses. Crimes against country.

Like many associated in anyway with Trump, Flynn was entrapped under false pretenses set up to prosecute on anything possible or not. So what does PROG-president weak corrupt piece of shit POTUS say? He says "Ah shucks, it's injustice to declare injustice injustice".

It all points to Obama. Not because it makes a partisan happy to say so, but because the FACTS & reason dictate so. Repeat after me PROGS, your favorite POTUS was the most incompetent corrupt con-POTUS hacks in our nation's history. He sucks & his legacy is a trail of crap.

Nope because the repubs in the senate already said no investigation

The GOP doesn't have to thoroughly investigate - Durham's got this. :p

You have asked to talk to the fringe cult on a core belief. Would not be surprised if some on this board were GRU or IRA. You will get nothing for your time on this one Bulldog.:(
Are you really going to defend what the Obama Administration did, White? This goes way beyond Party politics! When you've got a sitting President using the IRS to handicap his political opponents. When you've got a sitting President using his supporters in the FBI, CIA and NSA to use fabricated "dossiers" to spy on the opposition Party's nominee. You've got something far more insidious than some bungling "burglars" breaking into the Watergate offices of the DNC back in the Nixon days!
Did I defend anyone or attack either, for that matter? Feeling fragile this morning, Oldstyle?
Calling you out for not recognizing how the Obama White House outdid the Nixon White House when it comes to abuse of power is me feeling "fragile"? The evidence is overwhelming what took place. Now it's just a question of what we do about it so that future Administrations don't feel free to use powerful governmental agencies like the IRS and the Justice Department against their political opponents!
I don't see any evidence that Obama tried to sabotage any peace talks W was making with Iraq. Iraq had decided all on its own that they were done with "our help."
Peace talks? What are you talking about?

Compared to Eric Holder and Loretta Lynch, AG Barr is a choirboy! Those two were corrupt to the core! They turned a blind eye to more blatant abuses of power than any two AG's in the history of this country!
Next time you regurgitate a bunch of right wing media mythology do yourself a favor and use a barf bag.
Oh, let me guess...you actually BELIEVE Lorretta Lynch and Bill Clinton only talked about their grandchildren in that secret meeting on the tarmac in Arizona?

Snort...a lot more than I believe that Don Jr and the rest of the gang met at Trump tower to discuss adoption. :)
And the meeting was hardly a secret. They ran into each other. It's happened to me at airports..even on airplanes.
Face it, you got nothing on Obama except a bunch of conspiracy theory laden BS. And you better watch yourselves.
Most of the country is worried about a pandemic and economic collapse. Keep beating this drum and you may find
your side out of power come November.

Compared to Eric Holder and Loretta Lynch, AG Barr is a choirboy! Those two were corrupt to the core! They turned a blind eye to more blatant abuses of power than any two AG's in the history of this country!
Next time you regurgitate a bunch of right wing media mythology do yourself a favor and use a barf bag.
Oh, let me guess...you actually BELIEVE Lorretta Lynch and Bill Clinton only talked about their grandchildren in that secret meeting on the tarmac in Arizona?

Snort...a lot more than I believe that Don Jr and the rest of the gang met at Trump tower to discuss adoption. :)
And the meeting was hardly a secret. They ran into each other. It's happened to me at airports..even on airplanes.
Face it, you got nothing on Obama except a bunch of conspiracy theory laden BS. And you better watch yourselves.
Most of the country is worried about a pandemic and economic collapse. Keep beating this drum and you may find
your side out of power come November.
Oh, bullshit! They didn't "run into each other"! They met at a secluded area of the airport and kept the meeting secret. They cleared the plane of staff while the meeting took place. Who does THAT to talk about their grandchildren?

He'll never go to jail, but surely his crimes against country are clear. Watch Carlson, he doesn't lie. Unlike PROG-reporting Tucker actually reports on things that are real & matter.

Weeks before Trump took over Obama instructed our "justice" departments to HIDE classified information from the incoming POTUS. Always the con-man the PROG-President "felt" Trump was a Russian spy or some shit, all under false pretenses. Unbelievable. Crime against country.

The Obama admin. decorated a story to investigate Trump's people under false pretenses. All while it was they who were collaborating with foreigners. Crime against country.

For years the Demonicrats decorated a story Trump was a Russian spy under false pretences. We all heard how it was certain. It wasn't of course, so they impeached Trump anyway. Crime against country.

Susan Rice, the MFing security advisor essentially told PROG news the POTUS was a Russian asset. Under oath the appointed because she's a black she and corrupt PROG said essentially she lied. Crime against country.

Before leaving office Obama instructed the head of the FBI to investigate the incoming POTUS under a witch hunt, and to report not to Trump but to the former POTUS. So MFers, stick your Trump's a dumb idiot for suggesting "Obama spied on me" where the sun doesn't shine. Gee, I wonder why Trump asked Comey for some loyalty, you dumb rocks. You're always wrong, Trump is right often, Comey works for Obama, he's proved to be an embarrassment. Crimes against country.

Former head of CIA receives large sums of money to entertain PROG-speak by declaring Trump a Russian spy, all under false pretenses. Crimes against country.

Like many associated in anyway with Trump, Flynn was entrapped under false pretenses set up to prosecute on anything possible or not. So what does PROG-president weak corrupt piece of shit POTUS say? He says "Ah shucks, it's injustice to declare injustice injustice".

It all points to Obama. Not because it makes a partisan happy to say so, but because the FACTS & reason dictate so. Repeat after me PROGS, your favorite POTUS was the most incompetent corrupt con-POTUS hacks in our nation's history. He sucks & his legacy is a trail of crap.

Nope because the repubs in the senate already said no investigation

The GOP doesn't have to thoroughly investigate - Durham's got this. :p

And the Trump DOJ always had all the Flynn info so what took so long

Lol

You have asked to talk to the fringe cult on a core belief. Would not be surprised if some on this board were GRU or IRA. You will get nothing for your time on this one Bulldog.:(
Are you really going to defend what the Obama Administration did, White? This goes way beyond Party politics! When you've got a sitting President using the IRS to handicap his political opponents. When you've got a sitting President using his supporters in the FBI, CIA and NSA to use fabricated "dossiers" to spy on the opposition Party's nominee. You've got something far more insidious than some bungling "burglars" breaking into the Watergate offices of the DNC back in the Nixon days!
Did I defend anyone or attack either, for that matter? Feeling fragile this morning, Oldstyle?
Calling you out for not recognizing how the Obama White House outdid the Nixon White House when it comes to abuse of power is me feeling "fragile"? The evidence is overwhelming what took place. Now it's just a question of what we do about it so that future Administrations don't feel free to use powerful governmental agencies like the IRS and the Justice Department against their political opponents!
I don't see any evidence that Obama tried to sabotage any peace talks W was making with Iraq. Iraq had decided all on its own that they were done with "our help."
That's what Nixon did. You made the comparison, not me.

The only crimes against this country are the ones being committed by Trump and his cronies like Barr. Carlson is a lying right wing Trump loving kook. You couldn't sell this crazy story to Hollywood as science fiction.

Trump was rightfully impeached. He committed a crime against this country. He attempted to solicit a foreign country to interfere in our elections by launching a phony investigation against a political opponent. His attorney solicited help from Russia backed politicians.

Flynn lied under oath. He agreed to plead guilty to forestall more serious charges involved with his questionable lobbying activities. He lobbied for a ISLAMIC President and if he had succeeded, a Turkish man who sought asylum in the US would have been killed. Flynn is a traitor to everything this country stands for.

Trump is a Russian asset. That is why he is still being supported by the Russians. Trump as President suits Putin's purposes.

Nothing points to Obama. Right wing fanatics still cannot accept the fact that Obama was elected. Trump is the most incompetent and corrupt POTUS in our nation's history. That is why Trump's approval ratings are still under 50% while Obama is in the 60s and Bush is in the 50s. I didn't vote for Obama in either election but I have moved on. You apparently have not.

The comparison was between the Nixon White House attempting to spy on the DNC and then attempting to use the IRS to silence those looking into Watergate...and the Obama White House that used a series of "dossiers" that they knew were paid for by Hillary Clinton and had not been vetted to scam a FISA Court judge into issuing wire taps so they could repeatedly spy on people associated with the Trump campaign...and used the IRS to target their opposition!
The difference between Nixon and Obama is that Nixon only ATTEMPTED these things and failed...Obama actually DID them successfully!

I saw in Hillary’s emails that she was emailing Obama from her private server.

Obama is most corrupt President in history.

He knew about Flynn and he knew about Trump. He ran them.

Obama should be in prison.

You should be in a lunatic asylum. Obama did nothing wrong. Trump is the most corrupt President.

"When you put together the last 24 hours, the comments by former President Obama, that ‘this is a threat to the rule of law’, which is an utter joke coming out of his mouth. When you put together Mary McCord’s op-ed, and then some of the statements from people associated with Mueller, you realize that the Mueller probe was at the beginning, nothing more than a pretext to get the President impeached. And you realize than anybody in the senior FBI and DOJ levels were in on it, and what’s really fascinating, is when you go back and you look at January 5th, 2017, in the Oval Office, all Intelligence Community leaders, the Vice President [Joe Biden], Sally Yates, Comey, Brennan and Susan Rice – the President of the United States in that meeting, Barack Obama, is discussing the ongoing investigation into the Trump campaign, the inter transition and the Trump Presidency.

And, [Obama] says in that meeting, according to Susan Rice, he wants to be kept informed so he can decide whether or not they are going to withhold classified information from the incoming administration involving Russia. That is sedition. That is beyond anything we ever heard about a President leaving office, doing this to his successor. What Obama did in that office was sedition on that day.

President Obama’s hands are dirty. They are beyond dirty. He has judicial blood on his hands.
He is responsible for this injustice. He could have stopped it. He could have said, ‘what are you idiots doing. This is against the duly elected President of the United States, Donald Trump. Why are you doing this?’

He didn’t he encouraged it. And he had the brazen, talk about a brazen plot. How brazen they are sitting in the Oval Office on January 5th and saying they might not share intelligence with the incoming administration. And you know what that means? THAT MEANS THEY DID NOT WANT TO GIVE IT TO FLYNN."

Barry knew Flynn was going to have access to EVERYTHING - all their dirty little secrets, all their collaboration with Steele, the propaganda gotten from the Russian Intel Service they CHOSE to use, Hillary and the DNC paying Fusion GPS-Steele-The Russians for the Dossier, collaboration with foreign Intel services to set up Papadopoulos, the specifics about how they went after Carter Page yet withheld exculpatory evidence, how Brennan, Clapper, and Strzok collaborated to author and control the ICA and the ICR which were based on the known RIS propaganda....

And if Flynn got access to that their collective asses would be in hot water....like it is now.

All this evidence coming out has all but screwed all of them and could land them all in prison.

Trump himself refuses to say what he's accusing Obama of.

Take alook at Joe Digenova. Spreads false conspiracy theories.
He was involved with Giuliani's extortion racket.
John Dowd has resigned because of him.

The comparison was between the Nixon White House attempting to spy on the DNC and then attempting to use the IRS to silence those looking into Watergate...and the Obama White House that used a series of "dossiers" that they knew were paid for by Hillary Clinton and had not been vetted to scam a FISA Court judge into issuing wire taps so they could repeatedly spy on people associated with the Trump campaign...and used the IRS to target their opposition!
The difference between Nixon and Obama is that Nixon only ATTEMPTED these things and failed...Obama actually DID them successfully!
I know the comparison you tried to make, but you simply went too far down corruption lane for an analogy to hold.

Trump was asked yesterday about the crimes Obama committed and he could not give an answer. That's because there were none. So barr is trying his best to make some up to please his boss.
LOL

Had Trump cited one you would have crucified him for it. Now he lets the DOJ decide, as it should be, and allows them to make that determination.

As for me Obama is a traitor. He has intentionally tried to destroy the US Constitution and its protections. He needs to swing from a gallows along side his coconspiritors.

Trump and his supporters are the ones who need to be swinging. Trump is attacking the Constitution as he refuses to accept the powers that are reserved to Congress.

Again, never attacked nor defended. These issues should be addressed, but actually will probably will not be until the two sides at the top stop hating each other for hate sake and return to working together from their differing viewpoints for the good of the country. Do you see that anywhere on the horizon? I do not, with the present administration at the top, possibly not immediately after. If the political debate of our congressional leaders on both side and the president had British accents it would sound like a Monty python comedy, similar to listening to the way Parliament sounded a few years ago. Neither side has artillery, so it just a vulgar brawl as my cannon cocker friends might say.

Fantastic post, thanks.

The crime is sedition, not treason. Conspiracy to commit sedition. The operation known as Crossfire Hurricane was a conspiracy. The acts in furtherance of the goal of the conspiracy are separate charges. The fraud on the FISA court, Operation Crossfire Razor is another. This onion is just beginning to be peeled. The Ukraine fraud is just starting to leak pus.

They did more than just organize and advocate-
They actively worked to overthrow and remove a sitting President - it's Treason.
No. It is sedition. If they had worked with a foreign power in time of war it would be treason. The Democrat alliance with China would be treason.

Why do you think that a foreign power needs to be involved for it to be treason?
hmmmm because the elements of treason are enumerated in the Constitution and because there is a difference in the charges of sedition and treason. Up until the democrat alliance with the Chinese to use a bioweapon everything was seditious.

The crime is sedition, not treason. Conspiracy to commit sedition. The operation known as Crossfire Hurricane was a conspiracy. The acts in furtherance of the goal of the conspiracy are separate charges. The fraud on the FISA court, Operation Crossfire Razor is another. This onion is just beginning to be peeled. The Ukraine fraud is just starting to leak pus.

They did more than just organize and advocate-
They actively worked to overthrow and remove a sitting President - it's Treason.
No. It is sedition. If they had worked with a foreign power in time of war it would be treason. The Democrat alliance with China would be treason.

Why do you think that a foreign power needs to be involved for it to be treason?
hmmmm because the elements of treason are enumerated in the Constitution and because there is a difference in the charges of sedition and treason. Up until the democrat alliance with the Chinese to use a bioweapon everything was seditious.

Section 3:
Treason against the United Stares , shall consist only in levying War against them or in adhering to their enemies, giving them aid and Comfort.

I would refer you to Cramer v United States

Last edited:

Forum List

Back