Obamagate. This is getting ugly.

Yeah and what is that about a frog bumping his ass Heh like the liberals chance of doing anything but fading away. Trump is just starting the ball rolling with the wiretap shit, he knows a lot of people a lot of heavy hitters with a lot of money, and they know almost every intel person in every country in the world. oshitass was way outclassed when he wanted to start on Trump. Even their greatest pile of dogshit soros has nothing on Trump as far as actual influence over MONEY. He does not have to be involved in his business to call an old friend and say He old bud, I am having trouble getting the country you buy all of that stuff from to come in the house, How about calling a partner of yours there, and tell them to bring the place in the house for me.

Yet butt hurt cucks think Obama spied on Trump but have no proof.

This homosexual has read vox day...and looks like a child trying to use adult language.
Calling me that bothers me not, because it means you have nothing. And you have trouble understanding why this is getting ugly? The Alt Right has nothing to pin on Obama while RussiaGate will pull down Trump. He has been very quiet since being very stupid the other day.
It means your efforts to ape the right are transparent. Come on..lets see you use "triggered" and "snowflake" now.
You are babbling, cuck. :lol: Trump is trying to slink below the radar. He won't succeed. The liberals, the Dems, and some Pubs have been happily kicking his ass.

I hear ya. I'm angry and frustrated too. But i think Trump should have stayed quiet. I don't think he's correct on his 'Wiretap' claim. I'm not saying Obama didn't conduct surveillance on his Campaign, I just don't think he was correct on his Twitter claim.

Sometimes it's wise to to stay quiet on certain things. Trump needs to learn how to be calm and patient. He tends to jump the gun and rant. I recommend he chill on the Twitter thing. He showed all his cards. He's got to be smarter than that in the future.

There is something to what you say. But so far he has an enviable record of crushing liberals. That the media can make a lot of noise in their defense really is no reason to think he mistepped. In fact it may be reason to think he i dead on.

Well, his Trump Tower 'wiretap' claim can easily be proved or disproved. I think he may have blown it on that. He should have just stayed calm and patient and not done the Twitter rant.

Because i believe Obama did conduct surveillance on his Campaign. And i think Trump can prove it. But he's got to go about it in a more calm and reasoned fashion. Don't rant before you have the actual facts. That's my advice to him.

I hear ya. I'm angry and frustrated too. But i think Trump should have stayed quiet. I don't think he's correct on his 'Wiretap' claim. I'm not saying Obama didn't conduct surveillance on his Campaign, I just don't think he was correct on his Twitter claim.

Sometimes it's wise to to stay quiet on certain things. Trump needs to learn how to be calm and patient. He tends to jump the gun and rant. I recommend he chill on the Twitter thing. He showed all his cards. He's got to be smarter than that in the future.

One more thing...the Democrats are beaten and rejected. The media has set itself up as the opposition party. Twitter and other alternative communications are viable ways around the elitist lock on broadcast media. Trump does best when he ignores their complaints and speaks directly to us.

One more thing...the Democrats are beaten and rejected. The media has set itself up as the opposition party. Twitter and other alternative communications are viable ways around the elitist lock on broadcast media. Trump does best when he ignores their complaints and speaks directly to us.

True for the most part. He just needs to watch those late night Twitter rants. Don't rant unless you know you have the facts.

True for the most part. He just needs to watch those late night Twitter rants. Don't rant unless you know you have the facts.
This is war....you best man up.....

2994008ed0904055b35e29325ab236ee.png

00f5846a33914652a05ee9ad10d878a1.png

In case anyone needed an example for hypocrisy and irony.

Snowflakes should just pretend that Obama ordering TRUMP be spied on is just like global warming. You can't see it, there is no proof, but it's there......TRUST US!

Oh i do believe Obama ordered surveillance on his Campaign. It's a heinous act. But Trump needs to chill and think things through before ranting on Twitter. Otherwise, he risks looking like a real dumbass.

Oh i do believe Obama ordered surveillance on his Campaign. It's a heinous act. But Trump needs to chill and think things through before ranting on Twitter. Otherwise, he risks looking like a real dumbass.
I don't think you have a clear understanding of the battlefield.....

I ask this with respect. Do you think the media elites and their dupes would treat him better, or in any way differently, if he had handled it another way?
You seem to speak as if the opposition were men of good will or honor. They aren't.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

I ask this with respect. Do you think the media elites and their dupes would treat him better, or in any way differently, if he had handled it another way?
You seem to speak as if the opposition were men of good will or honor. They aren't.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

I'd have to answer no. The MSM is made up of mostly Democrat Fake News assholes. So i do hear what you're saying. But he needs to be more careful with his rants. He is the President now. If his rant is based on absolute fact, then it's cool. But his 'wiretap' accusation may not have been based on absolute fact.

He only gave the Democrats more ammo. They're using it to claim Obama didn't conduct any surveillance on his Campaign. I mean, if Trump 'lied' about the Trump Tower 'wiretapping', that means Obama didn't conduct any surveillance on his Campaign. That's the logic they're using to discredit him. So he just needs to make sure he's 100% on his claims before ranting on Twitter. Don't give the Democrats any more ammunition.

He wire tapped your mom and well here you are.

That's pretty good Evidence don't you think?

Obama Bin Lying is your baby daddy.

And now you know why Obama was spying on Trump for Hillary Clinton and why THE DNC rigged the primaries for Clinton.

They needed Hillary to win to keep the scam going.

What's your evidence that Obama was spying?

proved out by Flynn's tap. sorry, game set match .
Prove that it was illegal. You can't.
well sure I can, you can't do tapping without a FISA order, and Clapper said there wasn't one. So what else would you like? game set match.

I think the surveillance probably was 'legal.' Remember, they were Obama lackeys doing the approving of the surveillance. So it was likely done 'legally.' Now, was it wrong? Was it worse than Watergate? Is this an incredibly disturbing moment in our history? The answers is... Yes, Yes, and Yes.

I mean, ordering surveillance on the opposition's Candidate for President? Most Americans believe that kind of stuff only goes on in Third World Banana Republics. But it looks like it has happened here at home. A very sad event in our history for sure.
the surveillance can't be legal without a FISA order. and there were none. so it isn't legal, no matter who wishes to say otherwise. game set match. right Jake???

He intentionally did it to start a tsunami

NSA Whistleblower Backs Trump Up on Wiretap Claims

"President Donald Trump is "absolutely right" to claim he was wiretapped and monitored, a former NSA official claimed Monday, adding that the administration risks falling victim to further leaks if it continues to run afoul of the intelligence community.

"I think the president is absolutely right. His phone calls, everything he did electronically, was being monitored," Bill Binney, a 36-year veteran of the National Security Agency who resigned in protest from the organization in 2001, told Fox Business on Monday. Everyone's conversations are being monitored and stored, Binney said."

https://www.usnews.com/news/nationa...rump-is-absolutely-right-about-wiretap-claims

Prove that it was illegal. You can't.
well sure I can, you can't do tapping without a FISA order, and Clapper said there wasn't one. So what else would you like? game set match.

I think the surveillance probably was 'legal.' Remember, they were Obama lackeys doing the approving of the surveillance. So it was likely done 'legally.' Now, was it wrong? Was it worse than Watergate? Is this an incredibly disturbing moment in our history? The answers is... Yes, Yes, and Yes.

I mean, ordering surveillance on the opposition's Candidate for President? Most Americans believe that kind of stuff only goes on in Third World Banana Republics. But it looks like it has happened here at home. A very sad event in our history for sure.
the surveillance can't be legal without a FISA order. and there were none. so it isn't legal, no matter who wishes to say otherwise. game set match. right Jake???

He intentionally did it to start a tsunami

Not sure i agree with you, but it is an interesting take.

lol, more crackpottery from another rightwing crackpot website.

Get back to us when you can produce a phone conversation that Obama illegally tapped.
Then, once produced, what stage of denial will you project?

Forum List

Back