Obama's Fairwell Speech, do you want to say something to him?

Mikeoxenormous

Diamond Member
May 6, 2015
In final speech, Obama must reconcile his hopes with Trump's
WASHINGTON — Now an elder statesman, Barack Obama is returning to Chicago where he launched his unlikely political career to tell Americans not to lose faith in their future, no matter what they think about their next president.

Obama's final speech as president, before thousands who will gather at McCormick Place, is his last chance to try to define what his presidency meant for America. It's a fitting bookend to what he started eight years ago. It was in Chicago in 2008 that the nation's first black president declared victory, and where over the years he tried to cultivate his brand of optimism in American politics.

Good riddance, scum like you would of been a great leader in Cuba, but the US doesn't like you or your policies and that is why Trump is going to be the next president.

WASHINGTON — Now an elder statesman, Barack Obama is returning to Chicago where he launched his unlikely political career to tell Americans not to lose faith in their future, no matter what they think about their next president.

Obama's final speech as president, before thousands who will gather at McCormick Place, is his last chance to try to define what his presidency meant for America. It's a fitting bookend to what he started eight years ago. It was in Chicago in 2008 that the nation's first black president declared victory, and where over the years he tried to cultivate his brand of optimism in American politics.

Good riddance, scum like you would of been a great leader in Cuba, but the US doesn't like you or your policies and that is why Trump is going to be the next president.
"would of"? LOL.

What is your first language? I ask this because obviously it isn't English.

I bet you are one of those uneducated morons who says this about people who emigrate here from a country where English isn't their native language.

"When dey come here, dey bedder leern how ta speek amerikan".

FOAD

Thank you Mister President for a job well done.

You were handed a huge pile of dogshit your first day as President by the previous administration, and it was also made very clear to you from day one that you would get no cooperation from the republicans no matter how much it harmed the country. They vowed to oppose anything and everything you tried to do, and they kept that promise.

Yet, you kept this country from sinking into a depression and put it back on course regardless of all of the attempts at undermining you by the right.

Thank you again Mister President and best wishes to you and your family.

"would of"? LOL.

I bet you are one of those uneducated morons who says this about people who emigrate here from a country where English isn't their native language.

"Would of been a great leader". That is the proper grammar, but as I can tell, you must be from the Grammar Police, from some public education system who "Thinks" that you are high and righteous. But, and liberals are always big butts, you have just made yourself look the tard that many think you are. By the way, I never completed college as I have seen many morons come out of higher education, without improved communications skills. I laugh at your lack of intelligence.

You were handed a huge pile of dogshit your first day as President by the previous administration, and it was also made very clear to you from day one that you would get no cooperation from the republicans no matter how much it harmed the country. They vowed to oppose anything and everything you tried to do, and they kept that promise.

Yet, you kept this country from sinking into a depression and put it back on course regardless of all of the attempts at undermining you by the right.

democrats_head-up-ass.jpg

And brought class and dignity back to the office........if only for 8 years....

View attachment 105927

Do you remember how America said goodbye to the last guy for whom you cast two enthusiastic votes, Festus?

Yo Barack...aren't you embarrassed by the energy and optimism of the Trump organization? I have a feeling you have no idea what I'm talking sbout.

"would of"? LOL.

"Would of been a great leader". That is the proper grammar, but as I can tell, you must be from the Grammar Police, from some public education system who "Thinks" that you are high and righteous. But, and liberals are always big butts, you have just made yourself look the tard that many think you are. By the way, I never completed college as I have seen many morons come out of higher education, without improved communications skills. I laugh at your lack of intelligence.
Thanks for proving my point. LOL.

"would of"? LOL.

Although we usually pronounce it like "of," it is Would HAVE Could HAVE Might HAVE Should HAVE
It's because we are sloppy in our pronunciation, but "of" is definitely not grammatically correct. Of is a preposition, not a helping verb..

"would of"? LOL.

"Would of been a great leader". That is the proper grammar

By the way, I never completed college as I have seen many morons come out of higher education, without improved communications skills.

I laugh at your lack of intelligence.

I kid you not.....You're a moron...

Yo Barack...aren't you embarrassed by the energy and optimism of the Trump organization? I have a feeling you have no idea what I'm talking sbout.

Why would he?

Obama won two elections with more than 51% of the popular vote.......the first to do so since Eisenhower....

Trump?

Not so much......

Forum List

Back