Obama's Fairwell Speech, do you want to say something to him?

Is it true he says "I" 123,456 times?
Just as many times as Reagan said "well"..
"Well" is a situational reference.

"I" is a narcissistic personal reference.

Big difference.
Yet Trumpet say "I" a lot also... Yet no post from his butt sniffers about that......
Reagan proved that deficits don't matter.....

and so it goes....

Big difference.
Yet Trumpet say "I" a lot also... Yet no post from his butt sniffers about that......

and so it goes....
Obama proved deficits do matter, when he DOUBLED the national debt in just 8 years on cronyism, lies, and corrupt.
Government - Historical Debt Outstanding - Annual 1950 - 1999
Gross Debt
As of the end of Fiscal Year

(in millions)

1981 - 997,855

1989 - 2,857,430

1993 - 4,411,488

Reagan increased the Gross Debt by a factor of 2.7 in 8 years....

The consequences of Supply Side Idiocy, Part One would increase the Gross Debt by a factor of 4.42 by the time Clinton was elected to slay the deficit dragon.....

Any questions, Gip?

"Reagan proved that deficits don't matter....."

So your point IS indeed

and so it goes....

Big difference.

and so it goes....

Big difference.

and so it goes....
Obama proved deficits do matter, when he DOUBLED the national debt in just 8 years on cronyism, lies, and corrupt.
Gross Debt

(in millions)

1981 - 997,855

1989 - 2,857,430

1993 - 4,411,488

The consequences of Supply Side Idiocy, Part One would increase the Gross Debt by a factor of 4.42 by the time Clinton was elected to slay the deficit dragon.....

Any questions, Gip?

"Reagan proved that deficits don't matter.....

and so it goes...."

No. All he "proved" was that for awhile that can (the debt) can be kicked down the road.
Any intelligent, or should I say "sane" person knows that it has to stop somewhere. You are trying to make the point that a sane fiscal policy include s only ever paying on the interest of a debt and not the principal?
Surely that is not your point?

Big difference.

and so it goes....

Big difference.

and so it goes....
Gross Debt

(in millions)

1981 - 997,855

1989 - 2,857,430

1993 - 4,411,488

Any questions, Gip?

So your point IS indeed

and so it goes....

Big difference.

and so it goes....

Big difference.

and so it goes....
Gross Debt

(in millions)

1981 - 997,855

1989 - 2,857,430

1993 - 4,411,488

Any questions, Gip?

and so it goes...."

No. All he "proved" was that for awhile that can (the debt) can be kicked down the road.
Any intelligent, or should I say "sane" person knows that it has to stop somewhere. You are trying to make the point that a sane fiscal policy include s only ever paying on the interest of a debt and not the principal?
Groooooaaaaannnn.

• You know, Paul, Reagan proved that deficits don't matter. We won the mid-term elections, this is our due.
You are trying to make the point that a sane fiscal policy include s only ever paying on the interest of a debt and not the principal?

My point will become painfully obvious once you've gone through the exercise I recommended to you....let me know when you are ready...

Big difference.

and so it goes....

and so it goes....
Gross Debt

(in millions)

1981 - 997,855

1989 - 2,857,430

1993 - 4,411,488

Any questions, Gip?

So your point IS indeed

and so it goes....

Big difference.

and so it goes....

and so it goes....
Gross Debt

(in millions)

1981 - 997,855

1989 - 2,857,430

1993 - 4,411,488

Any questions, Gip?

and so it goes...."

Groooooaaaaannnn.

• You know, Paul, Reagan proved that deficits don't matter. We won the mid-term elections, this is our due.
You are trying to make the point that a sane fiscal policy include s only ever paying on the interest of a debt and not the principal?

My point will become painfully obvious once you've gone through the exercise I recommended to you....let me know when you are ready...

LOL, sorry kid play with yourself somewhere else.
The fact that you don't believe a day of reckoning MUST come tells me you are more than just another Tax and Spend drone.

Big difference.

and so it goes....

and so it goes....
Gross Debt

(in millions)

1981 - 997,855

1989 - 2,857,430

1993 - 4,411,488

Any questions, Gip?

So your point IS indeed

and so it goes....

Big difference.

and so it goes....

and so it goes....
Gross Debt

(in millions)

1981 - 997,855

1989 - 2,857,430

1993 - 4,411,488

Any questions, Gip?

and so it goes...."

Groooooaaaaannnn.

LOL, sorry kid play with yourself somewhere else.
The fact that you don't believe a day of reckoning MUST come tells me you are more than just another Tax and Spend drone.
A debate on the uses and virtues of leverage is way beyond your abilities...

I'm asking you to do some simple math to help you learn about the principal contributing factors to our current debt level...on the assumption that you are actually concerned about it.

Don't you think you SHOULD know these things?

I'll bet you see "Tax Cuts" as Gov "expenditures". ;)

yes......but that's because I'm not an idiot.....

If you cut taxes, you will have to make that up SOMEWHERE (a concept entirely foreign to Recidivist Supply Side Voting Imbeciles)...

I know where you will go next.....something along the lines of

"President can't do anything about it if Congress won't cut spending"

amirite?

At which point I would have to teach you about how Reagan actually requested more spending than Congress appropriated...

If you cut taxes, you will have to make that up SOMEWHERE (a concept entirely foreign to Recidivist Supply Side Voting Imbeciles)...

amirite?

At which point I would have to teach you about how Reagan actually requested more spending than Congress appropriated...

No, actually it shows you ARE an idiot because your beginning premise is then that ALL money belongs to the Government and that it is only by the grace of the Gov that we get to keep any of it at all.

amirite?

No, actually it shows you ARE an idiot because your beginning premise is then that ALL money belongs to the Government and that it is only by the grace of the Gov that we get to keep any of it at all.
I am an idiot because you (who have demonstrated no grasp of the details whatsoever) want to impute a premise to me?

The Federal Government spends money..........that money must either be collected in taxes, or borrowed...

let me try a different tack....

Under which Presidents (since 1977) have we seen the highest annual rates of Spending growth?

amirite?

I am an idiot because you (who have demonstrated no grasp of the details whatsoever) want to impute a premise to me?

The Federal Government spends money..........that money must either be collected in taxes, or borrowed...

let me try a different tack....

Under which Presidents (since 1977) have we seen the highest annual rates of Spending growth?

No deflection.
By your own admission you have stated that ALL money belongs to the Gov and that ANY that they let us keep for ourselves (after we have earned it) is a Gov "expenditure".
That is what makes you an idiot.

I'm betting you are heading for the General Welfare clause. Do you think that that allows them to spend as much as they wish (for the good of the people)?

G

Big difference.

and so it goes....

and so it goes....
Gross Debt

(in millions)

1981 - 997,855

1989 - 2,857,430

1993 - 4,411,488

Any questions, Gip?
Agreed and even as huge as the national debt was in 2009, Big Ears doubled it. He is the greatest spender of all time.

Apparently we need to review some basic math...

To double is to increase something by a factor of

Got it?

here's the tricky part....

Is 2 GREATER than, LESS than or EQUAL TO 2.7?

(take all the time you need)

but don't use up your lifelines, cause the next question is going to involve the relationship between 2 and 4.42...

Agreed and even as huge as the national debt was in 2009, Big Ears doubled it.

Uh, no........Even before he was inaugurated the CBO projected future cumulative deficits of 5 trillion.........and that was BEFORE the Wages of Supply Side Idiocy, Part Deux, had been fully recognized.....

So with this in mind, why don't you post the debt levels for

9/30/09

and

today

then we can determine the scale of your innumeracy...

He is the greatest spender of all time.

Which POTUS since Eisenhower DID NOT spend more than his predecessors?
the math is very simple, but apparently not simple enough for you. Let's see if I can help you understand.

Big Ears takes office and debt is $10 trillion. He leaves office and debt is $20 trillion. See??? Do you get it NOW?

G

Big difference.

and so it goes....

and so it goes....
Gross Debt

(in millions)

1981 - 997,855

1989 - 2,857,430

1993 - 4,411,488

Any questions, Gip?
Agreed and even as huge as the national debt was in 2009, Big Ears doubled it. He is the greatest spender of all time.

Apparently we need to review some basic math...

To double is to increase something by a factor of

Got it?

here's the tricky part....

Is 2 GREATER than, LESS than or EQUAL TO 2.7?

(take all the time you need)

but don't use up your lifelines, cause the next question is going to involve the relationship between 2 and 4.42...

Agreed and even as huge as the national debt was in 2009, Big Ears doubled it.

Uh, no........Even before he was inaugurated the CBO projected future cumulative deficits of 5 trillion.........and that was BEFORE the Wages of Supply Side Idiocy, Part Deux, had been fully recognized.....

So with this in mind, why don't you post the debt levels for

9/30/09

and

today

then we can determine the scale of your innumeracy...

He is the greatest spender of all time.

Which POTUS since Eisenhower DID NOT spend more than his predecessors?
the math is very simple, but apparently not simple enough for you. Let's see if I can help you understand.

Big Ears takes office and debt is $10 trillion. He leaves office and debt is $20 trillion. See??? Do you get it NOW?

Gip,

Pay attention....

I don't give a shit what you THINK.......WHen Obama took office, there were still more than 8 months left of Scrub's last fiscal year.......

Ya follah?

Here is the Gross Federal Debt as of the end of FY 2009 (the last under scrub)

Government - Historical Debt Outstanding - Annual 2000 - 2015

09/30/2009 $11,909,829,003,511.75

Government - The Debt to the Penny and Who Holds It

01/12/2017 $19,941,807,383,847.05

Just eyeballin' that, I'd say you are a liar, Gip.....do you need a few years to confirm it? (Hint: Don't go trying to rustle up 10 million fellow yokels, assuming they came with all the standards issue parts.......just think of it as 119 and 199...........You probably have enough cousins for that, but mind the ones with 6 toes now!)

Consider that this is before we get into the question of the "Structural Deficit"........and no, Gip....I ain't wasting any part of my youth trying to teach you what that means.......

Forum List

Back