Obama's Fairwell Speech, do you want to say something to him?

In final speech, Obama must reconcile his hopes with Trump's
WASHINGTON — Now an elder statesman, Barack Obama is returning to Chicago where he launched his unlikely political career to tell Americans not to lose faith in their future, no matter what they think about their next president.

Obama's final speech as president, before thousands who will gather at McCormick Place, is his last chance to try to define what his presidency meant for America. It's a fitting bookend to what he started eight years ago. It was in Chicago in 2008 that the nation's first black president declared victory, and where over the years he tried to cultivate his brand of optimism in American politics.

Good riddance, scum like you would of been a great leader in Cuba, but the US doesn't like you or your policies and that is why Trump is going to be the next president.

That's not how speeches work.

You shut up and listen.

WASHINGTON — Now an elder statesman, Barack Obama is returning to Chicago where he launched his unlikely political career to tell Americans not to lose faith in their future, no matter what they think about their next president.

Obama's final speech as president, before thousands who will gather at McCormick Place, is his last chance to try to define what his presidency meant for America. It's a fitting bookend to what he started eight years ago. It was in Chicago in 2008 that the nation's first black president declared victory, and where over the years he tried to cultivate his brand of optimism in American politics.

Good riddance, scum like you would of been a great leader in Cuba, but the US doesn't like you or your policies and that is why Trump is going to be the next president.

That's not how speeches work.

You shut up and listen.
I have been listening to the buffoon for the past 8 years now, after he said, that he wanted to "fundamentally transform America", at that point, he lost my respect. I would be like the Trump haters, being loud and proud telling the moron to shut the fuck up and get out of my life, which he as screwed up royally along with many other law abiding US citizens. Take is tranny partner with him also.

'Do us all a favor - go away. The only thing you can offer as an 'Ex-' is more partisanship and division. You said it yourself - 'Elections have consequences'. Your party lost. Accept that and encourage your part to work WITH the Republicans in the best interest of the country instead of being complete Obstructionists for the good of the DNC, which the current DNC leadership has proclaimed it will do.'

"Run, get me a cup of coffee."
And he would look down at you and laugh.

And then I would say "Legacy" and laugh myself.
He points to The Scoreboard....

jpg

"would of"? LOL.

What is your first language? I ask this because obviously it isn't English.

I bet you are one of those uneducated morons who says this about people who emigrate here from a country where English isn't their native language.

"When dey come here, dey bedder leern how ta speek amerikan".
"Would of been a great leader". That is the proper grammar, but as I can tell, you must be from the Grammar Police, from some public education system who "Thinks" that you are high and righteous. But, and liberals are always big butts, you have just made yourself look the tard that many think you are. By the way, I never completed college as I have seen many morons come out of higher education, without improved communications skills. I laugh at your lack of intelligence.
"Would of been a great leader". That is the proper grammar

By the way, I never completed college as I have seen many morons come out of higher education, without improved communications skills.

I laugh at your lack of intelligence.

I kid you not.....You're a moron...
Yeah, sure I am, I didn't vote for Obama once and I sure as hell didn't vote for him twice. Those that voted for him once, were just duped, those that voted for him twice, were moronic.
Feelin' quite good about it, actually...

jpg

Thank me later.

View attachment 105943
Really nice of you to want to be thanked for voting for the guy who has the highest poverty ever in the History of the US. Slap yourself on the back for that one also.
thanked for voting for the guy who has the highest poverty ever in the History of the US

Please shut up now......You're an idiot...

poverty_rate_historical_0.jpg

"would of"? LOL.

What is your first language? I ask this because obviously it isn't English.

I bet you are one of those uneducated morons who says this about people who emigrate here from a country where English isn't their native language.

"When dey come here, dey bedder leern how ta speek amerikan".
"Would of been a great leader". That is the proper grammar, but as I can tell, you must be from the Grammar Police, from some public education system who "Thinks" that you are high and righteous. But, and liberals are always big butts, you have just made yourself look the tard that many think you are. By the way, I never completed college as I have seen many morons come out of higher education, without improved communications skills. I laugh at your lack of intelligence.

By the way, I never completed college as I have seen many morons come out of higher education, without improved communications skills.

Yeah, sure I am, I didn't vote for Obama once and I sure as hell didn't vote for him twice. Those that voted for him once, were just duped, those that voted for him twice, were moronic.

jpg

Thank me later.

View attachment 105943
Really nice of you to want to be thanked for voting for the guy who has the highest poverty ever in the History of the US. Slap yourself on the back for that one also.

What does YOUR graph tell you about WHEN the poverty rate started shooting up in the past decade?

jpg

Thank me later.

View attachment 105943
thanked for voting for the guy who has the highest poverty ever in the History of the US

Americans Living Below Poverty Line Hits Record Under Obama
Despite years of railing about income inequality, the poor are no better off today than they were when President Obama took office in 2008.

About 50 million Americans live below the poverty line and a record 47 million of them — 13 million more than when the president assumed office — receive food stamps, The Washington Times reports. The federal government defines the poverty line as a family of four earning $23,550.
Funny that this same guy, told me about Free Speech for an ancient actress, and now he is telling me to shut up. Yep such a hypocrite this guy is.

Nope I was wrong it is PK1 on another link, my mistake.

Last edited:
Thank you Mister President for a job well done.

You were handed a huge pile of dogshit your first day as President by the previous administration, and it was also made very clear to you from day one that you would get no cooperation from the republicans no matter how much it harmed the country. They vowed to oppose anything and everything you tried to do, and they kept that promise.

Yet, you kept this country from sinking into a depression and put it back on course regardless of all of the attempts at undermining you by the right.

Thank you again Mister President and best wishes to you and your family.

And brought class and dignity back to the office........if only for 8 years....
No Class, and turned the office of the president into a joke. Yeah, maybe if you libtards pulled your heads out of your ass, you would of seen what this 2 bit dictator did to increase poverty in the US to record numbers. But then again, you don't give a shit about the poor, because you liberals, all have yours.
Trust me on this....

You don't want to go The Numbers with me......you don't have the onions for that job...
Obama's Got No Class
For all of my long years, I do not recall a President and First Lady with as little class than that of the Obamas.

Obama interjects himself into the minutiae of everyday happenings. Most Presidents keep themselves above the fray. He seems to not realize (or care about) the influence his offhand remarks have and that they go around the world.
Obama is a laughing stock: Column
Some critics are even comparing the collapse of American influence under Obama to the end of the Soviet Union. Well, that may be an exaggeration -- but Obama promised a "fundamental transformation," after all.

Our diplomacy is a joke, our president is a laughing stock, our enemies are emboldened, and we've still got over three years of this to go. Nothing funny there at all, alas.
Any time you want to bring your pea brain to the discussion, I am more than willing to go up against someone lacking the intellectual fortitude you have.

Discussion?

You think reaching into the slop bucket of the Innertubes to find some obscure blog and celebrated Imbecile Glenn Reynolds constitutes "discussion"?

They may tell you what to think, but take a close look at my avatar.....that's my " who gives a crap what sheepfuckers think" face.

Remember it next time you use a Lifeline to call a sheepfucker.

jpg

Thank me later.

View attachment 105943

Americans Living Below Poverty Line Hits Record Under Obama
Despite years of railing about income inequality, the poor are no better off today than they were when President Obama took office in 2008.

About 50 million Americans live below the poverty line and a record 47 million of them — 13 million more than when the president assumed office — receive food stamps, The Washington Times reports. The federal government defines the poverty line as a family of four earning $23,550.
Funny that this same guy, told me about Free Speech for an ancient actress, and now he is telling me to shut up. Yep such a hypocrite this guy is.

Nope I was wrong it is PK1 on another link, my mistake.
Nope I was wrong

Hold that thought.....it's gonna come in handy, dumbass.

I would tell BHO that he should have done more infrastructure work and less pork barrel.

Unfortunately he only had a couple of years to get anything done, before McConnell and Boehner chimed-in with their obstructionist self positioning. For Boehner this backfired but McConnell won big time.

Ultimately BHO hurt the DEM party and the Nation by promoting Hillary to Sec State. He should have let her rot in his dust.

Hillary was probably BHO's biggest mistake. But then hindsight is always 20-20.

BHO also blundered politically by elevating Trump into the spotlight at the national correspondents dinner. BHO was joking about Trump then but ultimately the joke fell on the DEM's.

It was not possible to know at the time how much the Nation hated Hillary however.

I am guessing that Libya and Benghazi and the emails made it worse for her.

So while BHO's legacy will include ACA and UBL, spawning Hillary will probably his biggest mistake. And spawning Trump will probably kill his ACA legacy as well.

All these mistakes by BHO will probably make him a caretaker President in history whose only success was killing Bin Laden.

Last edited:

I think he is the first president to ever purposely try to set up the next president for discontent and failure. obama has been the biggest piece of shit to ever occupy the white house, he certainly taught this country a lesson about electing N(the n word) to president. Not black people mind you, but N(the n word) because there is a difference, and obama has proven himself to be nothing but a common street N***** ghetto thug.
My hopes for his future involves a very long debilitating and extremely painful illness that eventually ends in death after he has suffered for at least 8 years.
I have no respect for that N, I have no compassion for him or concern for him. I really just cant express how much hatred I do have for that common pile of crap.
If he continues trying to fan the flames of racial divide after he is out of the office, I hope Trump has him arrested for trying to incite riots.

Yo Barack...aren't you embarrassed by the energy and optimism of the Trump organization? I have a feeling you have no idea what I'm talking sbout.

Why would he?

Obama won two elections with more than 51% of the popular vote.......the first to do so since Eisenhower....

Trump?

Not so much......
I think if BHO ran for a 3rd term he would possibly have won it.

But then it would have been very close and hard to call.

I think he is the first president to ever purposely try to set up the next president for discontent and failure. obama has been the biggest piece of shit to ever occupy the white house, he certainly taught this country a lesson about electing N(the n word) to president. Not black people mind you, but N(the n word) because there is a difference, and obama has proven himself to be nothing but a common street N***** ghetto thug.
My hopes for his future involves a very long debilitating and extremely painful illness that eventually ends in death after he has suffered for at least 8 years.
I have no respect for that N, I have no compassion for him or concern for him. I really just cant express how much hatred I do have for that common pile of crap.
If he continues trying to fan the flames of racial divide after he is out of the office, I hope Trump has him arrested for trying to incite riots.
Actually, Nixon was the biggest piece of sh!t without a doubt.

Buchanan was in a close tie with Nixon however.

Carter and Ford would have been tied for 3rd and 4th.

The Trump victory will relegate BHO to obscurity -- neither good nor bad.

Actually, Nixon was the biggest piece of sh!t without a doubt.

Buchanan was in a close tie with Nixon however.

Carter and Ford would have been tied for 3rd and 4th.

The Trump victory will relegate BHO to obscurity -- neither good nor bad.
wait, Nixon was in your opinion the biggest because his admin hacked the DNC. Yet you will give a free pass to hillary for giving away top secret information? seriously? you are digging way to deep to try and cover up for the piece of shit that you and the illegals voted in to office twice.

Forum List

Back