Obama's Fairwell Speech, do you want to say something to him?

In final speech, Obama must reconcile his hopes with Trump's
WASHINGTON — Now an elder statesman, Barack Obama is returning to Chicago where he launched his unlikely political career to tell Americans not to lose faith in their future, no matter what they think about their next president.

Obama's final speech as president, before thousands who will gather at McCormick Place, is his last chance to try to define what his presidency meant for America. It's a fitting bookend to what he started eight years ago. It was in Chicago in 2008 that the nation's first black president declared victory, and where over the years he tried to cultivate his brand of optimism in American politics.

Good riddance, scum like you would of been a great leader in Cuba, but the US doesn't like you or your policies and that is why Trump is going to be the next president.

Hope he does not let the door hit him on the way out of the White House.

-1x-1.png

You have to wonder what kinds of jobs were created under Obama.

Another fucking idiot?

Who is supplyin' the dimes?

You can go to BLS to find out what type of jobs...

Geez.

You must not like the fact that the line goes up in the chart that I posted. Just for you I'll give you one where the line goes down. Hope that helps.

Labor%20Force%20participation%20rate.jpg

WASHINGTON — Now an elder statesman, Barack Obama is returning to Chicago where he launched his unlikely political career to tell Americans not to lose faith in their future, no matter what they think about their next president.

Obama's final speech as president, before thousands who will gather at McCormick Place, is his last chance to try to define what his presidency meant for America. It's a fitting bookend to what he started eight years ago. It was in Chicago in 2008 that the nation's first black president declared victory, and where over the years he tried to cultivate his brand of optimism in American politics.

Good riddance, scum like you would of been a great leader in Cuba, but the US doesn't like you or your policies and that is why Trump is going to be the next president.

Hope he does not let the door hit him on the way out of the White House.
not only would I like to see it hit him, I would find it funny as hell if it hit the whole family hard enough to shoot them across the lawn.
tell me that wouldnt be funny as hell watching then all flying through the air, little arms flailing around like they are trying to fly.
That would without a doubt be one of the funniest things Ive seen in many years. Maybe even in my life.

Yo Barack...aren't you embarrassed by the energy and optimism of the Trump organization? I have a feeling you have no idea what I'm talking sbout.

Why would he?

Obama won two elections with more than 51% of the popular vote.......the first to do so since Eisenhower....

Trump?

Not so much......
I think if BHO ran for a 3rd term he would possibly have won it.

But then it would have been very close and hard to call.

He crushed McCain.......he then beat Romney by a larger EC margin than Trump secured...

There's no question

-1x-1.png

You have to wonder what kinds of jobs were created under Obama.

Another fucking idiot?

Who is supplyin' the dimes?

You can go to BLS to find out what type of jobs...

Geez.

You must not like the fact that the line goes up in the chart that I posted. Just for you I'll give you one where the line goes down. Hope that helps.

Labor%20Force%20participation%20rate.jpg
Not at all.....you're just another Drudge fed imbecile......

It is now Jan 2017.......instead of gorging on click bait, you can go to the sources of the data, and be CURRENT......

Here is an example..

jpg

I think he is the first president to ever purposely try to set up the next president for discontent and failure. obama has been the biggest piece of shit to ever occupy the white house, he certainly taught this country a lesson about electing N(the n word) to president. Not black people mind you, but N(the n word) because there is a difference, and obama has proven himself to be nothing but a common street N***** ghetto thug.
My hopes for his future involves a very long debilitating and extremely painful illness that eventually ends in death after he has suffered for at least 8 years.
I have no respect for that N, I have no compassion for him or concern for him. I really just cant express how much hatred I do have for that common pile of crap.
If he continues trying to fan the flames of racial divide after he is out of the office, I hope Trump has him arrested for trying to incite riots.
Actually, Nixon was the biggest piece of sh!t without a doubt.

Buchanan was in a close tie with Nixon however.

Carter and Ford would have been tied for 3rd and 4th.

The Trump victory will relegate BHO to obscurity -- neither good nor bad.
wait, Nixon was in your opinion the biggest because his admin hacked the DNC. Yet you will give a free pass to hillary for giving away top secret information? seriously? you are digging way to deep to try and cover up for the piece of shit that you and the illegals voted in to office twice.
a free pass to hillary for giving away top secret information?

Probably because it never happened......

You're a moron....

seriously?

As a heart attack...

wel bye.jpg

I think he is the first president to ever purposely try to set up the next president for discontent and failure. obama has been the biggest piece of shit to ever occupy the white house, he certainly taught this country a lesson about electing N(the n word) to president. Not black people mind you, but N(the n word) because there is a difference, and obama has proven himself to be nothing but a common street N***** ghetto thug.
My hopes for his future involves a very long debilitating and extremely painful illness that eventually ends in death after he has suffered for at least 8 years.
I have no respect for that N, I have no compassion for him or concern for him. I really just cant express how much hatred I do have for that common pile of crap.
If he continues trying to fan the flames of racial divide after he is out of the office, I hope Trump has him arrested for trying to incite riots.
Allow me to repeat....

You're a fucking idiot.....

wait, Nixon was in your opinion the biggest because his admin hacked the DNC. Yet you will give a free pass to hillary for giving away top secret information? seriously? you are digging way to deep to try and cover up for the piece of shit that you and the illegals voted in to office twice.

You're a moron....

seriously?

As a heart attack...
if you believed the cover up, then you are the moron, seriously.

"would of"? LOL.

What is your first language? I ask this because obviously it isn't English.

I bet you are one of those uneducated morons who says this about people who emigrate here from a country where English isn't their native language.

"When dey come here, dey bedder leern how ta speek amerikan".
"Would of been a great leader". That is the proper grammar, but as I can tell, you must be from the Grammar Police, from some public education system who "Thinks" that you are high and righteous. But, and liberals are always big butts, you have just made yourself look the tard that many think you are. By the way, I never completed college as I have seen many morons come out of higher education, without improved communications skills. I laugh at your lack of intelligence.
Although we usually pronounce it like "of," it is Would HAVE Could HAVE Might HAVE Should HAVE
It's because we are sloppy in our pronunciation, but "of" is definitely not grammatically correct. Of is a preposition, not a helping verb..

It's the pronunciation of the contraction. There is no "of" to it. It's pronounced like "ov", as in "could've".

Making up your own rules for language now too?

Is it true he says "I" 123,456 times?
Just as many times as Reagan said "well"..

Reagan's use of "well" was used as stall tactic or crutch to delay when you are thinking of an answer. Notice Obama has no such thing, so the bullshit flows without any thought process occurring!
Was that before or after Reagan would smirk?

You aren't worth a pimple on Reagan's ass.

Educate yourself lest you appear like the moron you seem to be.

In final speech, Obama must reconcile his hopes with Trump's Good riddance, scum like you would of been a great leader in Cuba, but the US doesn't like you or your policies and that is why Trump is going to be the next president.

You're a moron....

seriously?

As a heart attack...
if you believed the cover up, then you are the moron, seriously.

uh......yeah.........why not claim she's an alien while you're at it?

"would of"? LOL.

What is your first language? I ask this because obviously it isn't English.

I bet you are one of those uneducated morons who says this about people who emigrate here from a country where English isn't their native language.

"When dey come here, dey bedder leern how ta speek amerikan".
"Would of been a great leader". That is the proper grammar, but as I can tell, you must be from the Grammar Police, from some public education system who "Thinks" that you are high and righteous. But, and liberals are always big butts, you have just made yourself look the tard that many think you are. By the way, I never completed college as I have seen many morons come out of higher education, without improved communications skills. I laugh at your lack of intelligence.
For future reference, I don't think you really need to tell people that you never completed college. Its like telling someone its raining when they are standing in the rain. Not exactly something they were not aware of.

Is it true he says "I" 123,456 times?
Just as many times as Reagan said "well"..

Reagan's use of "well" was used as stall tactic or crutch to delay when you are thinking of an answer. Notice Obama has no such thing, so the bullshit flows without any thought process occurring!
Was that before or after Reagan would smirk?

You aren't worth a pimple on Reagan's ass.

Educate yourself lest you appear like the moron you seem to be.
I voted for Reagan, he was my commander in chief..I don't know why you have a stick up your ass about it...

Forum List

Back