🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Obama's legacy is Ferguson Missouri

He created this terrible division in this nation by always siding against police & with blacks, IF I HAD A SON.

Thugs get shot he sends in the justice department & high level officials to the funeral. Cops get shot they get a tweet at best.

Obama is not on the side of the American people. He is on the side of anarchy.
He really is a despicable human being.

I get it... but it will be a MIRACLE if he gets out of office with THAT albatross being the least of the humiliations that he's known for.

This is my FIRST post since the two cops were shot. Please show where I'm joyful or kindly fuck off

Score! They don't get that upset unless you hit the mark.

For so many of the conservatives here, the only joy they experience is when they can find a new reason to hate Obama and the dirty liberals. It doesn't matter if it's a stupid or immoral reason. When they've got a new reason to hate, they're happy, no matter what the reason is.

This is my FIRST post since the two cops were shot. Please show where I'm joyful or kindly fuck off

Score! They don't get that upset unless you hit the mark.

For so many of the conservatives here, the only joy they experience is when they can find a new reason to hate Obama and the dirty liberals. It doesn't matter if it's a stupid or immoral reason. When they've got a new reason to hate, they're happy, no matter what the reason is.
Shame you don't actually understand how anger & shame actually work. Too busy wearin out the knee pads for your cause.
You are worse than an uninformed voter. Least their plea of ignorance is true

He created this terrible division in this nation by always siding against police & with blacks, IF I HAD A SON.

Thugs get shot he sends in the justice department & high level officials to the funeral. Cops get shot they get a tweet at best.

You surely can't be that big of a fool to think that race relation all began wit Oblama...
No but he, brother Holder and the Reverend Al revived it and are keeping it alive as we speak.

You surely can't be that big of a fool to think that race relation all began wit Oblama...
No but he, brother Holder and the Reverend Al revived it and are keeping it alive as we speak.
Oh sure, every day new scripts arrive...

"Obama's legacy is Ferguson Missouri"

You can try to propagate that lie but the American people know the truth: Ferguson represents the racism and hate you and most others on the right try to ignore.

And because you and most other conservatives refuse to acknowledge the hate and racism directed at African-Americans, finding a solution becomes that much more difficult.

Shame you don't actually understand how anger & shame actually work. Too busy wearin out the knee pads for your cause.You are worse than an uninformed voter. Least their plea of ignorance is true

Gramps, you were just told to by your masters to shit yourself out of blind rage, so you're here now proudly shitting yourself out of blind rage.

Everyone else sees it clearly. You can't. That's the problem.

These stupid fucks have to insert bullshit to justify their nonsensical arguments. Nowhere in the op did I imply that Obama is the creator of racial strife.
Thing is if I rob a bank do I get a pass since I'm not the first person to do it? Of course not, but for whatever reason Obama gets a pass for his "crimes" against the good nature of our country.

These stupid fucks have to insert bullshit to justify their nonsensical arguments. Nowhere in the op did I imply that Obama is the creator of racial strife.
Thing is if I rob a bank do I get a pass since I'm not the first person to do it? Of course not, but for whatever reason Obama gets a pass for his "crimes" against the good nature of our country.
When did you rob a bank?

Shame you don't actually understand how anger & shame actually work. Too busy wearin out the knee pads for your cause.You are worse than an uninformed voter. Least their plea of ignorance is true

Gramps, you were just told to by your masters to shit yourself out of blind rage, so you're here now proudly shitting yourself out of blind rage.

Everyone else sees it clearly. You can't. That's the problem.
My masters? You can't be serious. I goto jail ever other year but somehow I'm an obeying lapdog?

You really aren't too good at reading others are you

Forum List

Back