🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Obama's legacy is Ferguson Missouri

"Obama's legacy is Ferguson Missouri"

You can try to propagate that lie but the American people know ...

True... Which is why there's little chance that obama will be so fortunate to have the humiliation that is Ferguson, MO as his legacy.

He's already replaced William the Bubba as the most pitiful example of a Chief Executive to sit in the big-boy chair, who replaced Jimmuh Cawta... .

He created this terrible division in this nation by always siding against police & with blacks, IF I HAD A SON.

Thugs get shot he sends in the justice department & high level officials to the funeral. Cops get shot they get a tweet at best.

Obama is not on the side of the American people. He is on the side of anarchy.
He really is a despicable human being.
You surely can't be that big of a fool to think that race relation all began wit Oblama...
No but he, brother Holder and the Reverend Al revived it and are keeping it alive as we speak.
These stupid fucks have to insert bullshit to justify their nonsensical arguments. Nowhere in the op did I imply that Obama is the creator of racial strife.
Thing is if I rob a bank do I get a pass since I'm not the first person to do it? Of course not, but for whatever reason Obama gets a pass for his "crimes" against the good nature of our country.
When did you rob a bank?
When did you learn about reading comprehension?

Is there really anything positive his legacy could be based on? I can't come up with anything.

He created this terrible division in this nation by always siding against police & with blacks, IF I HAD A SON.

Thugs get shot he sends in the justice department & high level officials to the funeral. Cops get shot they get a tweet at best.

Obama is not on the side of the American people. He is on the side of anarchy.
He really is a despicable human being.

Comrade.

It is a success and it is going as planned. Papa Obama's administration of race baiting and the false narrative "hands up" is starting to pay off or in the words
of his former pastor of 20 years..... "chickens are coming home to roost"

Although Ferguson was bad I suspect he will be noted mostly foreign policy incompetence.
I think that remains to be seen. Our race relations are on a death spiral. Toss in the social warrior justice bullshit & we could have real lasting problems for decades
Although Ferguson was bad I suspect he will be noted mostly foreign policy incompetence.
I think that remains to be seen. Our race relations are on a death spiral. Toss in the social warrior justice bullshit & we could have real lasting problems for decades
True but really look at his foreign policy that has done irredeemable damage such as creating ISIS, breaking NATO and many other disasters that rival Truman's mishandling of the Chinese Civil War.

True but really look at his foreign policy that has done irredeemable damage such as creating ISIS, breaking NATO and many other disasters that rival Truman's mishandling of the Chinese Civil War.
And his domestic policy has accomplished what? Is there a single win anywhere in his resume? Other than golf?

And his domestic policy has accomplished what? Is there a single win anywhere in his resume? Other than golf?
I can't think of one.

This is my FIRST post since the two cops were shot. Please show where I'm joyful or kindly fuck off

Score! They don't get that upset unless you hit the mark.

For so many of the conservatives here, the only joy they experience is when they can find a new reason to hate Obama and the dirty liberals. It doesn't matter if it's a stupid or immoral reason. When they've got a new reason to hate, they're happy, no matter what the reason is.
Shame you don't actually understand how anger & shame actually work. Too busy wearin out the knee pads for your cause.
You are worse than an uninformed voter. Least their plea of ignorance is true
He's got you pegged alright.

Forum List

Back