Obama's OFA is a a 501(c)4

yes i do and other people do. i've incorporated many 501c3s and they all want their official status immediately in order to get big donors.

stop being a rube.

There's a big difference between c3s and c4s. Donations to c3s are tax deductible, so yes - donors would care.

Donations to c4s are not.

But you knew that already, right?

Why do you keep whinging about them not disclosing donors if the donations are not deductible?

Excuse me?

Where have I "whinged" about that?

yes i do and other people do. i've incorporated many 501c3s and they all want their official status immediately in order to get big donors.

stop being a rube.

There's a big difference between c3s and c4s. Donations to c3s are tax deductible, so yes - donors would care.

you're wrong

http://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-tege/eotopice85.pdf

No, I'm not. Try deducting a donation to the Tea Party Express, see what happens.

you're wrong

http://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-tege/eotopice85.pdf

No, I'm not. Try deducting a donation to the Tea Party Express, see what happens.

I didn't see him claim you could deduct for the Tea Party Express. You stated flatly that
c(4)'s aren't tax deductible. You are wrong. Some c(4)'s are. Thus his link.

If you think the only way one "earns" one's way is to be covered by the VA, then you continue to prove your complete and utter ignorance of what America really means.

Of course not, you fool, but you were bad mouthing me so I made you step off. (In response to an earlier stupidity of "His consolation prize is a new ObamaPhone and a bill for $20,000 for his first year ObamaCare coverage."

Tuff dat. Boedicca, you are so fail here today.

Only to a loser like you.

Rational people understand that leadership matters. When a leader targets enemies and drops hints about ones to attack, the organization follows. The real issue here is that the system is so corrupt and expansive that it's not a matter of punishing a few people. The behavior is ingrained.

It is a truth universally acknowledged that one may rebut the charges that one has not succeeded or carried his weight in society and that laugh at anonymous people who post "who feel compelled to boast on anonymous message boards about how much money they make are usually overcompensating for a shortcumming"

Don't whine when you post silly charges and then have the silly charges slapped down . . .hmmm.

Forum List

Back