Official Coronavirus Thread - Up to the minute Coronavirus map and count.

I think I follow...eating weird animals can make you virus.

I still wouldn't be surprised if it came from that biological germ lab. All it takes is one mistake. These people have been eating that crap for hundreds/thousands of years.

I tend to agree with you. No way China will cop to it.

No way they will, but that doesn't mean the truth won't end up coming out eventually. It's just pretty odd that the first case of this bug occurred in the same city where the lab is located, the fact that Chinese people have always eaten this kind of "food" (if that's what you want to call it). Very suspicious.
I think I follow...eating weird animals can make you virus.

I still wouldn't be surprised if it came from that biological germ lab. All it takes is one mistake. These people have been eating that crap for hundreds/thousands of years.

I tend to agree with you. No way China will cop to it.

No way they will, but that doesn't mean the truth won't end up coming out eventually. It's just pretty odd that the first case of this bug occurred in the same city where the lab is located, the fact that Chinese people have always eaten this kind of "food" (if that's what you want to call it). Very suspicious.
Hell, the government locks everything down, bats and snakes may become pretty attractive main courses here. I suspect dogs and cats will be the first casualties because they are easily accessible, but they are not in infinite supply.
VIVA VENEZUALA!!!

Viva spelling too. :scared1:
Is that all you have?

March 18 stats, with France, Italy and Germany not reporting new deaths

upload_2020-3-18_8-35-59.png

That is what exponential growth rates look like folks.

Everyone is fleeing to their own countries as each Nation closes it's borders.

Isaiah 13:14

"It will happen that like a hunted gazelle, and like sheep that no one gathers, they will each turn to their own people, and will each flee to their own land."

Wow. I remember the other day when it was 0. This is getting out of control.
More than 3,700 people have tested positive for the new COVID-19 disease in the U.S. and at least 71 have died. Globally, the death toll was just over 6,500 on Monday, with the weekend seeing an alarming spike in fatalities in three European nations grappling with aggressive outbreaks.
Coronavirus shutdowns spread across U.S. as death toll tops 70

How does that compare to other countries?

Are you blaming their leadership?

Well for one thing we've just reached the same death number as South Korea. And they've been dealing with it much longer.

and we're a much larger country.
Which would have no effect on the rate of spread. In fact, our lower population density would slow the spread compared to South Korea, all else being equal.

We are way behind the curve, compared to South Korea, when it comes to combatting the spread and testing.
You should move to South Korea.

1 Kings 8:37-39

37 When famine or plague comes upon the land, or blight or mildew or locusts or grasshoppers, or when their enemy besieges them in their cities, whatever plague or sickness may come, 38 may whatever prayer or petition Your people Israel make— each knowing his own afflictions and spreading out his hands toward this house— 39 be heard by You from heaven, Your dwelling place. And may You forgive and act, and repay each man according to all his ways, since You know his heart—for You alone know the hearts of all men

Well for one thing we've just reached the same death number as South Korea. And they've been dealing with it much longer.

Which would have no effect on the rate of spread. In fact, our lower population density would slow the spread compared to South Korea, all else being equal.

We are way behind the curve, compared to South Korea, when it comes to combatting the spread and testing.
Why?

You should move to Blindland, where everybody's vision is so bad they need everything written in great big HEY LOOKA ME fonts.

You should move to Blindland, where everybody's vision is so bad they need everything written in great big HEY LOOKA ME fonts.
You should go back to China. We don't like Foreigners telling us what to do.

Why?
We don't like Foreigners

Why?
We don't like Foreigners

:lol:

:dig:

Why?
We don't like Foreigners

:lol:

:dig:
Yes, Dig yourself all the way back to China

Coronavirus is nothing to sneeze at. But so far, widespread panic may not be justified.

You should know:

• Almost all of the reported coronavirus deaths in the U.S. happened in long-term care facilities in Washington State. And almost all of those occurred at the same facility.
  • Most people who get coronavirus have mild or no symptoms.
  • No young or middle-age people have died of coronavirus in the U.S.
  • Most around the world diagnosed from January-March 1 have already recovered.
Obviously, this is a fast-moving news target. For the latest information from the government, you can visit the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) coronavirus page at CDC.gov. The following information is accurate as of Thursday.

Coronavirus: Facts vs. Panic
so yesterday Illinois reported 22 people at one LongTermCare facility were infected. Now how the fk does that happen? It's reports like this that are 1, inconsistent to the restrictions that were implemented for care facilities two fking weeks ago. I'm sorry, but this is beyond logical. It takes away from the effort to contain. what it says is isolation is a breeding ground rather than removing it.

Forum List

Back