Official Coronavirus Thread - Up to the minute Coronavirus map and count.

corona.png

US is 99 times bigger. How many deaths in the US 114 how many in South Korea 84. persepective.
Yes, I am happy to give you some perspective, thanks for asking.

The spread started here much later, and we have surpassed them in deaths, are woefully behind them on testing and containment, and our curve much more closely resembles that of Italy than that of South Korea.

US is 99 times bigger. How many deaths in the US 114 how many in South Korea 84. persepective.
Yes, I am happy to give you some perspective, thanks for asking.

The spread started here much later, and we have surpassed them in deaths, are woefully behind them on testing and containment, and our curve much more closely resembles that of Italy than that of South Korea.
you need to look up the word perspective. 99 times more people doesn't mean anything to you huh? And every nation got it at the same time. Trump shut our borders to China. That's why you are confused on the timeline, I get it. you are far too stupid to understand math.

Ok, we're ratcheting up pretty high now where new cases will be in the multitude of thousands per day. Currently looking at 7,324. We're about 300 behind France where we were a couple thousand behind them just a couple days ago. Yes, I know France has a smaller population I'm just demonstrating that our case count is going to look enormous from here on out until we're on the other side of the curve.

The good news is we're only at 115 deaths. However as our hospitals are over run I suspect that's going to change.

Some plausibly good news if it checks out.

Drug being used to treat flu in Japan is 'clearly effective', Chinese officials say | Daily Mail Online
Avipiravir is an active ingredient which has shown to be effective against flu strains, yellow fever, foot-and-mouth-disease and some other virus families.

It was given to 80 patients in Shenzen and in Wuhan, where the novel coronavirus first emerged in December 2019.

Favipiravir has been effective, with no obvious side-effects, in helping coronavirus patients recover, Zhang Xinmin, an official at China's Science and Technology Ministry, told reporters at a news conference on Tuesday.

It has a high degree of safety and is clearly effective in treatment,' Mr Xinmin said, according to The Guardian.

Patients who were given the medicine in Shenzhen had negative results for the coronavirus an average of four days after being diagnosed, meaning there was no trace of the virus in their body.

This compared with 11 days for those who were not treated with the drug, according to local media.

X-rays showed improvements in lung condition in nine in ten of the patients who were treated with Favipiravir, compared to six in ten of those without the drug.

It is not clear what the results were in patients in Wuhan.

It's also unknown which branded Favipiravir drug the patients were given.

One of the most known is Avigan, manufactured by a subsidiary of Fujifilm, which is better known for its cameras. The drug was approved for use in Japan in 2014 as a new flu treatment.​

Ok, we're ratcheting up pretty high now where new cases will be in the multitude of thousands per day. Currently looking at 7,324. We're about 300 behind France where we were a couple thousand behind them just a couple days ago. Yes, I know France has a smaller population I'm just demonstrating that our case count is going to look enormous from here on out until we're on the other side of the curve.

The good news is we're only at 115 deaths. However as our hospitals are over run I suspect that's going to change.
So one doctor on Fox today said that the reason for the uptick in cases is because many more people are finally getting tested. they may not be new infected people but people who just weren't initially counted. the tests need to catch up with the backlog missed. Again, doesn't mean shit. what matters are the deaths.

So one doctor on Fox today said that the reason for the uptick in cases is because many more people are finally getting tested. they may not be new infected people but people who just weren't initially counted. the tests need to catch up with the backlog missed. Again, doesn't mean shit. what matters are the deaths.

Maybe, it might mean we've all been consorting with each other before we knew the severity so I wouldn't call that good news.

Maybe, it might mean we've all been consorting with each other before we knew the severity so I wouldn't call that good news.
it isn't, but it means that people getting it isn't known. that's the number we need, how many people who've been tested got it.

it isn't, but it means that people getting it isn't known. that's the number we need, how many people who've been tested got it.

No shit we don't know who all has it, it's been kind of a problem from the get go and there has been much debate about that. Are you jumping in late or something?

How the He11 is that funny?

It has been long known that COVID19 is a variation of SARs that has the same identical Receptor layer as SARS, but the RNA was changed.

This (and presence of HIV fragments) is why so many think it is a bio-weapon.

How the He11 is that funny?

It has been long known that COVID19 is a variation of SARs that has the same identical Receptor layer as SARS, but the RNA was changed.

This (and presence of HIV fragments) is why so many think it is a bio-weapon.
I agree, I gave the name Francis Boyle, the one doctor with all the evidence. I heard that HIV drugs have helped with those infected. But if you read that article it says what it says about the SARs drugs, and immediately after the article says it does nothing to those with pre-existing conditions. so does it?

What's your choice, Coronavirus or Medicare for All?

Make Your Choice: Medicare, or Coronavirus, For All | Democracy Now!

"One thing remains certain: the coronavirus doesn’t care how wealthy you are or what political party you are in.

"The best way to be sure the person next to you isn’t sick is to make healthcare available to everyone.

"The best way to achieve that is through Medicare-for-All.
corona_virus_capitalism.jpg

"The popular Medicare program, instituted in 1965, provides no-cost medical care for those 65 and older.

"Medicare-for-all would simply drop the eligibility age from 65 to zero, covering all Americans from birth.

"Our current healthcare system of private and nonprofit hospitals and doctors offices would remain in place.

"Payments, however, would be made by the U.S. government (the 'single payer'), replacing the for-profit health insurance corporations, which would essentially be put out of business."

We have now passed France, with 9236 cases. We now have the sixth most infections in the world, behind China, Italy, Iran, Spain and Germany.

Death toll is up to 150 with 106 Recoveries.

Recoveries for all those countries are way higher than their death numbers, which indicates they have been dealing with it longer and thus victims have had more time to shake it off. China has more than 20 recovered for every death. When we see those numbers start to tilt the other way we'll have an indication that we've peaked, but it's not there yet.

We have now passed France, with 9236 cases. We now have the sixth most infections in the world, behind China, Italy, Iran, Spain and Germany.

Death toll is up to 150.

Oh, shit. I hadn't seen this yet. If we are sixth that means we jumped South Korea too.

Death toll is up to 150.

Oh, shit. I hadn't seen this yet. If we are sixth that means we jumped South Korea too.

I think we did that yesterday. We passed SK's death toll a few days ago.

Looks like we have about twice the number of new cases reported in the last 24h compared to what France reported.

Forum List

Back