Official Coronavirus Thread - Up to the minute Coronavirus map and count.

3swb51.gif

I don't know why Pres.Trump has not declare this as being a national emergency. This has been a pandemic for years. And it is still being ignore as if it is normal part of life. Pres.Trump needs to have this pandemic investigated. To see where the point of origin comes from.
Pres.Trump cannot be our president if he doesn't do anything about this outbreak.

• In 2018, an estimated 1,735,350 new cases of cancer will be diagnosed in the United States and 609,640 people will die from the disease.
  • The most common cancers (listed in descending order according to estimated new cases in 2018) are breast cancer, lung and bronchus cancer, prostate cancer, colon and rectum cancer, melanoma of the skin, bladder cancer, non-Hodgkin lymphoma, kidney and renal pelvis cancer, endometrial cancer, leukemia, pancreatic cancer, thyroid cancer, and liver cancer.
  • The number of new cases of cancer (cancer incidence) is 439.2 per 100,000 men and women per year (based on 2011–2015 cases).
  • The number of cancer deaths (cancer mortality) is 163.5 per 100,000 men and women per year (based on 2011–2015 deaths).
  • Cancer mortality is higher among men than women (196.8 per 100,000 men and 139.6 per 100,000 women). When comparing groups based on race/ethnicity and sex, cancer mortality is highest in African American men (239.9 per 100,000) and lowest in Asian/Pacific Islander women (88.3 per 100,000).
  • . Cancer Statistics

The government should be offering free surgical masks to the general public

damn the cost as the human cost may be to high

Surgical masks do nothing to protect the wearer. You have it backwards, dumbass!

masks are effective at capturing droplets, which is a main transmission route of coronavirus, and some studies have estimated a roughly fivefold protection versus no barrier alone (although others have found lower levels of effectiveness).

So is it full prove no but it reduces the change of getting it and depending on how smart you are

Still if it was like you said medical people who wear these mask would be in big trouble and family members would not be able to interact with people with the disease

It offers protection for the wearer and it offers protection to others who come in contact with an infected person

still there are limitations that one would have to understand in order for it to be useful

Granted a lot are saying that face mask are not needed by healthy persons but there reasons are suspicious

They say - if people are buying up mask then medical people will not have them because supply will gone for those who really need it

then there is the issue that people must know how to use them and if mask is contaminated then by touching it you can spread the disease

Also it can get into the eyes and other non covered areas, mask does not work

Sorry peace of mind is half the battle

Yes the virus does not always cause death but it can be properly disposed off so that the virus is not transmitted to the next person

If its good enough for the health professionals , its good enough for me and I can understand how to properly use them

whereas some dumbass will have to go with the flow

The government should be offering free surgical masks to the general public

damn the cost as the human cost may be to high

Surgical masks do nothing to protect the wearer. You have it backwards, dumbass!

masks are effective at capturing droplets, which is a main transmission route of coronavirus, and some studies have estimated a roughly fivefold protection versus no barrier alone (although others have found lower levels of effectiveness).

So is it full prove no but it reduces the change of getting it and depending on how smart you are

Still if it was like you said medical people who wear these mask would be in big trouble and family members would not be able to interact with people with the disease

It offers protection for the wearer and it offers protection to others who come in contact with an infected person

still there are limitations that one would have to understand in order for it to be useful

Granted a lot are saying that face mask are not needed by healthy persons but there reasons are suspicious

They say - if people are buying up mask then medical people will not have them because supply will gone for those who really need it

then there is the issue that people must know how to use them and if mask is contaminated then by touching it you can spread the disease

Also it can get into the eyes and other non covered areas, mask does not work

Sorry peace of mind is half the battle

Yes the virus does not always cause death but it can be properly disposed off so that the virus is not transmitted to the next person

If its good enough for the health professionals , its good enough for me and I can understand how to properly use them

whereas some dumbass will have to go with the flow

Masks provide NO protection for the wearer against the corona virus. Catch a clue! People wearing the mask are getting a false sense of security.

The cheap paper mask prevents the wearer from spreading diseases but does nothing as the virus goes right through the mask. I have a grandson with leukemia, so i know a little about masks.

It isn't a. joke either that is the push for here why these gawd dam idios can't see this is beyond me.

KILL GRANNY
no meds from CHINA can come in......

and they are banning guns in New Orleans.
As usual, right-wingers spread s*** without context. These will only might happen. It's not happening.
Luigi Icardi, a councilor for health in Piedmont, said: "I never wanted to see such a moment. It [the document] will be binding and will establish in the event of saturation of the wards a precedence code for access to intensive care, based on certain parameters such as potential survival."

Operations Dashboard for ArcGIS

Just a thought. It’s a really good graphic representation of what’s going on.

We are at 5500 infected and 125 dead....officially from China, so it’s likely more.
The US death toll is now 85. God help us.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/2020/03/16/coronavirus-latest-news/?hpid=hp_hp-top-table-main_trumpvirus-900pm:homepage/story-ans

97 deaths and total cases of 5,853. So, about a thousand more in a day and still without proper testing. Oh, and 17 people have recovered.

Operations Dashboard for ArcGIS

Number of known U.S. cases has doubled in two days.

Last edited:
Granny got possum...

... wrapped up against...

... Chinese bio-weaponry.

I think I follow...eating weird animals can make you virus.

I still wouldn't be surprised if it came from that biological germ lab. All it takes is one mistake. These people have been eating that crap for hundreds/thousands of years.

I tend to agree with you. No way China will cop to it.
Even better if our own deranged, politically controlled media continue to blame our president.
The president is not being blamed for the virus. He's being blamed for his lack of action when it really counted, for wasting economic stimulus at a time when it wasn't needed, and his misstatements, half truths, hunches, exaggerations and lies.

Last edited:
Wow. I remember the other day when it was 0. This is getting out of control.
More than 3,700 people have tested positive for the new COVID-19 disease in the U.S. and at least 71 have died. Globally, the death toll was just over 6,500 on Monday, with the weekend seeing an alarming spike in fatalities in three European nations grappling with aggressive outbreaks.
Coronavirus shutdowns spread across U.S. as death toll tops 70

How does that compare to other countries?

Are you blaming their leadership?

Well for one thing we've just reached the same death number as South Korea. And they've been dealing with it much longer.
South Korea seems to be in the later phase of the epidemic. New cases peaked on March 4th at 851. The number of new cases has dropped by 90% as of March 16th. For the same time period, new cases in the US have increased by 2800%. The epidemic in the US is just getting started. There are lots of reason why South Korea has been so successful while the US has made no progress, chief being the lack of attention in the earliest stages when there were only a few cases in two areas. The US lacked just about everything it needed to successful fight the epidemic, beginning with the attention of the nation's leadership, a comprehensive plan of action, the tools to fight the epidemic, trained people locally, and no plan to get those tools. We were simply caught with our pants down.
South Korea Coronavirus: 8,413 Cases and 84 Deaths - Worldometer
United States Coronavirus: 6,470 Cases and 110 Deaths - Worldometer

Last edited:
Wow. I remember the other day when it was 0. This is getting out of control.
More than 3,700 people have tested positive for the new COVID-19 disease in the U.S. and at least 71 have died. Globally, the death toll was just over 6,500 on Monday, with the weekend seeing an alarming spike in fatalities in three European nations grappling with aggressive outbreaks.
Coronavirus shutdowns spread across U.S. as death toll tops 70

70 deaths is out of control? Some perspective:

From April 12, 2009 to April 10, 2010, CDC estimated there were 60.8 million cases (range: 43.3-89.3 million), 274,304 hospitalizations (range: 195,086-402,719), and 12,469 deaths (range: 8868-18,306) in the United States due to the (H1N1)pdm09 virus.

Additionally, CDC estimated that 151,700-575,400 people worldwide died from (H1N1)pdm09 virus infection during the first year the virus circulated.** Globally, 80 percent of (H1N1)pdm09 virus-related deaths were estimated to have occurred in people younger than 65 years of age. This differs greatly from typical seasonal influenza epidemics, during which about 70 percent to 90 percent of deaths are estimated to occur in people 65 years and older.
CDC: 2009 H1N1 Pandemic

He's not referring to an absolute number. He's referring to a trend.

In fact that number is already up to 77 just since that post. By the time a given reader reads this it may have jumped again.
The number of deaths are not relevant when looking at the progression of the virus because the number of deaths vary by the quality of healthcare, the age and health of population infected. The number of deaths are not accurate because when there are other causes such heart or lung problems, it is often a best guess of the attending physician. Also the deaths are a lagging indicator. Deaths can occurs weeks after the infection. The number of new cases is very relevant. When new cases are rising as they are now, the magnitude of epidemic is increasing. Once the new cases are falling, we will be on the downside of the epidemic.

Last edited:

Dr. Gregory Rigano, co-author of the study, with Laura Ingraham last night
COVID-19 patients who took hydroxy-chloroquine were free of the disease in 6 days.

Germany closes borders to try to slow virus

Its borders with France, Austria and Switzerland were shut on Monday, except for commercial traffic.

Spain will also close its borders later while France is considering more stringent lockdowns.

Meanwhile, the European Commission has proposed a temporary ban on non-essential travel to the European Union.

The measure would initially last for 30 days, and long-term residents in the EU, family members of EU nationals and diplomats would be exempt as well as cross-border and healthcare workers and people transporting goods.

Ibuprofen is right out

>> A 4-year-old British girl suffering from coronavirus-like symptoms grew worse after taking ibuprofen, her family said.

As health experts hotly debate whether the anti-inflammatory medicine should be taken to combat the contagion, Dan Collins of Bristol posted a dire warning on Facebook about his stepdaughter Amelia.

“To those of you that have children please read. If your child has symptoms of corona virus, DO NOT give them ibuprofen,” Collins wrote.

“Amelia’s been unwell since Tuesday, cough, fever, cold. This morning she came into my room and got into my bed burning hot and not wanting to get up,” he wrote Sunday.

“Within an hour of giving her [ibuprofen] she dropped dramatically. She was panting while trying to breathe, her heart rate was very rapid, she couldn’t keep her eyes open, couldn’t lift her head up, her body was shaking, she started being sick on herself and her temperature had risen.

... While ibuprofen is used to treat pain, including from headaches and sore throats, along with colds, it “can have a depressive effect on parts of our immune systems” — a real danger for coronavirus sufferers, wrote Dr. Amir Khan, of Britain’s public health care National Health Service, in Al Jazeera.

“If we take medicines that dampen this immune response, such as ibuprofen, this can lead to us not fighting off the infection as effectively, potentially leading to a longer illness with a higher risk of complications,” he said.

Khan said alternatives for pain and fever could include paracetamol, commonly known as Panadol, or acetaminophen, which is the main ingredient in Tylenol. <<​

Granny got possum...

... wrapped up against...

... Chinese bio-weaponry.

I think I follow...eating weird animals can make you virus.

I still wouldn't be surprised if it came from that biological germ lab. All it takes is one mistake. These people have been eating that crap for hundreds/thousands of years.

I tend to agree with you. No way China will cop to it.
Even better if our own deranged, politically controlled media continue to blame our president.
The president is not being blamed for the virus. He's being blamed for his lack of action when it really counted, for wasting economic stimulus at a time when it wasn't needed, and his misstatements, half truths, hunches, exaggerations and lies.

Except none of that happened except in your tiny little mind.

I don't know why is everyone keeps on listening to these snakes. We already know that they are a bunch of liars. Eve has hearkened to the serpent and was punished for that. But Eve didn't knew who was the serpent, but you all know. But it has offended God when we listen to others over Him, And it says that the Righteous shall live by faith, because it proves that they has listen and believe every word that came from the mouth of God. You can't live on bread alone...

Faith not fear for the believer, update on the virus spreading throughout the US and world, Martin Luther during the Bubonic Plague

3t1g7z.gif

Last edited:

Forum List

Back