OFFICIAL: Kavanaugh Hearings Thread

Yeah you already posted that...the old bitch lied. Pull your head outa your ass
And now you understand why victims don't report. Wait, you were the dumbass who wondered why women don't report. Wow, you managed to be the asshole example that is the answer to your own stupid fucking question....nice work...

The only thing that fraud is a victim of is democrat shenanigans

A full day of hearings and still no proof. Waste of time

I've been playing catch up the last hour or so and I was astonished to find that not one allegation was supported in any way. The only one who really delved into the facts was Kavanaugh and he provided proof of his innocence.. Ford gave no witnesses and no corroborating evidence...

And Lindsey Graham was one of the few to call out the democrat bullshit and improper actions of the democrats...

I don't care for Graham but he made points with me today

He with Kavanaugh made men look rather emotional today.

Fuck off with looking down on a man's honest emotions kid. Only fucking assholes have a problem with it.

There you go, that's what Democrats want. If a woman claims you "assaulted her" at a party 36 years ago you should not question it. You should not even challenge her. You should just listen to how bad you are. You should immediately believe her because uh well hmmm because she's a woman. Evidence? pfffft Evidence Shmevidence. You men JUST SHUT UP and STEP UP!

When I was a lad of only 18 years, I got drunk, and a 25-year-old woman took me upstairs and gave me a blow job. I enjoyed it at the time, but now that I think of it, I want to find out where she lives, and spoil her next job interview by telling her prospective employer all about it.

Weak ass judge, appointed by someone who hires the worst.....someone needs to tell the orange he cant fire him when he wishes later on.

Since we're all rapists, maybe us men should just dispense with the criminal justice system entirely, build huge jails to house us all, and march in and take up residence.

Weak ass judge, appointed by someone who hires the worst.....someone needs to tell the orange he cant fire him when he wishes later on.

Issa, you are mentally ill, seriously. Brett proved he was by far the baddest judge in the last few decades to be appointed to the Supreme Court. Just like President Trump, he took on the Swamp Democrats and MSM and destroyed them.

Issa, you are mentally ill, seriously. Brett proved he was by far the baddest judge in the last few decades to be appointed to the Supreme Court. Just like President Trump, he took on the Swamp Democrats and MSM and destroyed them.
Crying ass bitch....clinging to the gig like a mofo....caught lying about Jo's drinking habit, embarrassing himself for what? More power and few extra dollars?

And now you understand why victims don't report. Wait, you were the dumbass who wondered why women don't report. Wow, you managed to be the asshole example that is the answer to your own stupid fucking question....nice work...

The only thing that fraud is a victim of is democrat shenanigans

A full day of hearings and still no proof. Waste of time

I've been playing catch up the last hour or so and I was astonished to find that not one allegation was supported in any way. The only one who really delved into the facts was Kavanaugh and he provided proof of his innocence.. Ford gave no witnesses and no corroborating evidence...

And Lindsey Graham was one of the few to call out the democrat bullshit and improper actions of the democrats...

Kavanaugh provided no proof, actually his demeanor was very disturbing.
How do you provide proof nothing happened when there is no date nor location?
How do you suggest he PROVE he didn’t do something on an unknown date at an unknown place? Please be specific.

FBI and subpoenaed Judge and the other people in the home at the time and find out the home. There is a lot what could be done. He didn't want that and nor did the GOP. This is not going away. He is really a sick man. He was guilty as shit.
YOU are a really sick person. The FBI would have no more luck finding a date and location than anyone else has, becuase it didn’t happen and the set up omitted these specifics precisely because Kav might then have been able to provide an alibi.

Oldstyle, what this reveals once again, TDS is real. The question is how many voters have it and how many normal people wake up and vote this November to get the democrats out.

AZGAL, some dude on Rush's show went over the narrative step by step as described by the obviously mentally ill Ford and it was laughable in that it made no sense.

I think Ford has left the door open to have medical records examined when she provided them to the Washington Post writer! Hard to claim protected information when you've provided it to a newspaper. Anyone want to bet that Ford has some mental issues?

Crap... I had the same fucking thought and I've been hoping that I was the only one.

I want D asses in fucking prison if it ever comes out Ford isn't all there. No fucking excuses.

Forum List

Back