OFFICIAL: Kavanaugh Hearings Thread

You and your SCUM bag tactics will cost you big time...
See you in November....
Your avatar is a friggin joke....
She is a RACIST moron just like her gay husband...

LMAO !! It is :)

November? can't wait !! Impeachment of that dumb ass is imminent :)
You wouldn't be one of those Demmies who was caught planning to impeach Donald Trump before he was sworn in, would you? :backpedal:

And how do you know that? Even she don't remember. Also all four witnesses she provided. Said it never happened.
Funny how they are trying so hard to just ignore that part of it.

There's a big diff between never happened and.... I don't remember.
:290968001256257790-final:

If course you would prefer that it 'never happened'... FBI might be on your side now ... or not lol

There's a big diff between never happened and.... I don't remember.

And a huge similarity, neither helps her claims.

If you're watching the talk shows this morning a new track is being laid. Libtards are abandoning the FBI track and jumping on the "Kavanaugh temperament" track. Too angry to be a judge. Hillarious.
Kavanaugh perjured himself, showed contempt for senators, became unhinged spewing lies & conspiracy theories about the Clinton's
Really. Do you have supporting evidence?

If you're watching the talk shows this morning a new track is being laid. Libtards are abandoning the FBI track and jumping on the "Kavanaugh temperament" track. Too angry to be a judge. Hillarious.
Kavanaugh perjured himself, showed contempt for senators, became unhinged spewing lies & conspiracy theories about the Clinton's
Really. Do you have supporting evidence?
leftards do not need evidence

as well as they do not need

due process

or the

presumption of innocence

Clinton never "raped" anyone. Like Trump, harassment is a totally different level.
Are you serious, or that fucking demented...does the name Juanita Broaddrick ring a bell, how about an $850K settlement to Paul's Jones....DemonRATS HAVE A SUSPENSION OF REALITY!
Clinton never violently abducted, pinned either of those women to the bed, with hand over their mouth while forcefully trying to rip off their clothes to rape them.

Clinton never even grabbed their vagina as Trump admittedly did. That was horse play where the women were not violently shoved against their will into Clinton's room. They were free to leave. Clinton did not forcefully pin them down, hold hand over their mouth & nose, try to rip off their clothes or forcefully penetrate them. Yet Repubtards screamed bloody murder for over 30 years!!!

Now Repubtards try silencing rape victims & place for life a violent rapist in the highest court tn the country. Can't wait till the Repubtards force that suicide vote!!! It didn't work out well for the Catholic Church!
Not according to Juanita....she was there you weren't.

These are the sexual-assault allegations against Bill Clinton
Business Insider

View attachment 219383
Jun 4, 2018 · Bill Clinton on a visit to Juanita Broaddrick's nursing home in Van Buren, Arkansas in 1978. ... Broaddrick said he bloodied her lip by biting it. ... He was not the least bit apologetic.

Oh by the way try reading some history that has been in the public view for 40 years.....you are so stupid you believe a woman that doesnt even know where she was, how she got there or how she got home. BTW any young woman of 15 always carried a purse with her keys, money and ID with her....what ever happened to the purse...she RAN out of the room to hide in the bathroom, NOTHING about a purse!....FBI should look into that....guaranteed, she doesn't remember!
Dear idiot, the child did not have a license, car or car keys. She rode home with boyfriend from swim practice at her fathers country club. He stopped by his brothers house (where Kavanaugh attacked) on his way taking her home.
Uh huh

No; she did not but it sure looks like it must have been Tobin's house.

If she NOW comes out and suddenly "remembers" it was that house only after learning that Kavanaugh was there, I won't believe her.

Ford has already stated that Kavanaugh was present but stated she did not know the exact location/whose house.

Please, try & keep up.

"You're under arrest for murder".

"What! I didn't kill anyone. Where did this happen?"

"We'll tell you right after you tell us where you were last night".

it is members such as yourself that make me wonder; why in Hell does this web site attract such really dense people?

Hey, I see what you did there. You didn't have a substantive reply, so you tried a juvenile insult instead. Who could have predicted that?
Did you expect anything else from the mental pigmy?
No; she did not but it sure looks like it must have been Tobin's house.

If she NOW comes out and suddenly "remembers" it was that house only after learning that Kavanaugh was there, I won't believe her.

Ford has already stated that Kavanaugh was present but stated she did not know the exact location/whose house.

Please, try & keep up.

it is members such as yourself that make me wonder; why in Hell does this web site attract such really dense people?

Hey, I see what you did there. You didn't have a substantive reply, so you tried a juvenile insult instead. Who could have predicted that?
did you expect anything else from the mental pigmy?

Please, try & keep up.

Please, try & keep up.

nice DOUBLE post there.
I guess you must be hangin' wit Bart O'Kavanaugh, havin' a few skis, stumbling drunk, and seeing DOUBLE

:abgg2q.jpg:

Please, try & keep up.

Please, try & keep up.

nice DOUBLE post there.
I guess you must be hangin' wit Bart O'Kavanaugh, havin' a few skis, stumbling drunk, and seeing DOUBLE

At least we can always count on your post being ignorant and with an attached kiddie cartoon, thank you for not disappointing.

Last edited by a moderator:

Please, try & keep up.

Please, try & keep up.

nice DOUBLE post there.

What are you laughing at? You are a Holocaust denier. Learn history before laughing at others.

nice DOUBLE post there.

What are you laughing at? You are a Holocaust denier. Learn history before laughing at others.

You must have me mixed up with someone else; I have never claimed what you accuse me of.

What; are you out drinking with Bart O'Kavanaugh too, having a few skis, stumbling drunk, and seeing double?

You really should NOT accuse folks of stuff like that when you are (1) ignorant & (2) drunk

nice DOUBLE post there.

You must have me mixed up with someone else; I have never claimed what you accuse me of.

What; are you out drinking with Bart O'Kavanaugh too, having a few skis, stumbling drunk, and seeing double?

You really should NOT accuse folks of stuff like that when you are (1) ignorant & (2) drunk

I dont Need to have proof. You are a Holocaust denier. Period. End of Story. Prove me a wrong. Burden of proof is on YOU!

nice DOUBLE post there.

I dont Need to have proof. You are a Holocaust denier. Period. End of Story. Prove me a wrong. Burden of proof is on YOU!
To the brain-dead right, saying Hitler killed 6 million Jews means you’re a Holocaust denier.
Comparing the desires of Hitler to exterminate a people by murdering six million Jews to a women's right to choose a reproductive choice, in this case abortion, I believe is at best an extremely poor choice on your part, or anyone else.

2s0blvo.jpg

nice DOUBLE post there.

To the brain-dead right, saying Hitler killed 6 million Jews means you’re a Holocaust denier.
Comparing the desires of Hitler to exterminate a people by murdering six million Jews to a women's right to choose a reproductive choice, in this case abortion, I believe is at best an extremely poor choice on your part, or anyone else.

2s0blvo.jpg
This dude Azgog claims that Maryland can prosecute the Kavanaugh case even though they said themselves they cant. Then he provided a link that says email and texts should do away with the very same statutes Azgog claims never existed. I was like WTF?

"But Manger and McCarthy noted that prosecution was unlikely in Maryland because authorities would have to apply the law that existed at the time of the offense, not the law that exists now,"

“For example, in 1982, assault and attempted rape were both misdemeanors and subject to a one-year statute of limitations,”

nice DOUBLE post there.

2s0blvo.jpg

You don’t believe that happened. Don’t lie.

nice DOUBLE post there.

2s0blvo.jpg
This dude Azgog claims that Maryland can prosecute the Kavanaugh case even though they said themselves they cant. Then he provided a link that says email and texts should do away with the very same statutes Azgog claims never existed. I was like WTF?

"But Manger and McCarthy noted that prosecution was unlikely in Maryland because authorities would have to apply the law that existed at the time of the offense, not the law that exists now,"

“For example, in 1982, assault and attempted rape were both misdemeanors and subject to a one-year statute of limitations,”

Did you not watch the testimony? He can be prosecuted. I could Be wrong. I dont think I am.

Forum List

Back