OFFICIAL: Kavanaugh Hearings Thread

nice DOUBLE post there.
I guess you must be hangin' wit Bart O'Kavanaugh, havin' a few skis, stumbling drunk, and seeing DOUBLE

:abgg2q.jpg:

What are you laughing at? You are a Holocaust denier. Learn history before laughing at others.

You must have me mixed up with someone else; I have never claimed what you accuse me of.

What; are you out drinking with Bart O'Kavanaugh too, having a few skis, stumbling drunk, and seeing double?

You really should NOT accuse folks of stuff like that when you are (1) ignorant & (2) drunk

I dont Need to have proof. You are a Holocaust denier. Period. End of Story. Prove me a wrong. Burden of proof is on YOU!
To the brain-dead right, saying Hitler killed 6 million Jews means you’re a Holocaust denier.
Comparing the desires of Hitler to exterminate a people by murdering six million Jews to a women's right to choose a reproductive choice, in this case abortion, I believe is at best an extremely poor choice on your part, or anyone else.

2s0blvo.jpg

You don’t believe that happened. Don’t lie.
You’re simply insane. There is no other viable reason for your incoherent rankings.

The best estimates are between 5 and 6 million Jews and many millions of others. No less than 10 million innocent people were murdered by the Nazi death machine.

What are you laughing at? You are a Holocaust denier. Learn history before laughing at others.

You must have me mixed up with someone else; I have never claimed what you accuse me of.

What; are you out drinking with Bart O'Kavanaugh too, having a few skis, stumbling drunk, and seeing double?

You really should NOT accuse folks of stuff like that when you are (1) ignorant & (2) drunk

I dont Need to have proof. You are a Holocaust denier. Period. End of Story. Prove me a wrong. Burden of proof is on YOU!
To the brain-dead right, saying Hitler killed 6 million Jews means you’re a Holocaust denier.
Comparing the desires of Hitler to exterminate a people by murdering six million Jews to a women's right to choose a reproductive choice, in this case abortion, I believe is at best an extremely poor choice on your part, or anyone else.

2s0blvo.jpg
This dude Azgog claims that Maryland can prosecute the Kavanaugh case even though they said themselves they cant. Then he provided a link that says email and texts should do away with the very same statutes Azgog claims never existed. I was like WTF?

"But Manger and McCarthy noted that prosecution was unlikely in Maryland because authorities would have to apply the law that existed at the time of the offense, not the law that exists now,"

“For example, in 1982, assault and attempted rape were both misdemeanors and subject to a one-year statute of limitations,”

Did you not watch the testimony? He can be prosecuted. I could Be wrong. I dont think I am.
You’re insane, so just accept you’re wrong and move on.

2s0blvo.jpg
This dude Azgog claims that Maryland can prosecute the Kavanaugh case even though they said themselves they cant. Then he provided a link that says email and texts should do away with the very same statutes Azgog claims never existed. I was like WTF?

"But Manger and McCarthy noted that prosecution was unlikely in Maryland because authorities would have to apply the law that existed at the time of the offense, not the law that exists now,"

“For example, in 1982, assault and attempted rape were both misdemeanors and subject to a one-year statute of limitations,”

Did you not watch the testimony? He can be prosecuted. I could Be wrong. I dont think I am.
Maryland says youre wrong. You disappointment me You must posting by yourself today. Without any help I see that your true level of intellect is on display. :laugh:

If you're watching the talk shows this morning a new track is being laid. Libtards are abandoning the FBI track and jumping on the "Kavanaugh temperament" track. Too angry to be a judge. Hillarious.
Kavanaugh perjured himself, showed contempt for senators, became unhinged spewing lies & conspiracy theories about the Clinton's

showed contempt for senators

You say that like it's a bad thing.

2s0blvo.jpg

Now you know how all logical people feel when it comes to the Kavanaugh case. No proof. Just incoherent ramblings. Thank you.

There is also zero fucking evidence that Kavanaugh had /any/ inclination to overturn it. In fact, he pretty much stated that it was precedence /repeatedly/.

But you folks don't care, frankly, because you're too stupid and uninformed to even know what you're protesting about.

That's what I just told you. But throughout the 2016 campaign Ted Cruz, Donald Trump, Mike Huckabee, Bobby Jindhal, Rand Paul, Rick Perry, & Scott Walker were all beating the abortion drum and campaigning on who they were going to appoint as SCOTUS nominees. You were roped a doped.

Trump even stated there should be some kind of punishment for women who have abortions.
In Context: Transcript of Donald Trump on punishing women for abortion

trumppunisher.jpg

So don't come on here and act dumfounded as to why women have a foul opinon of the Republican party. For those of you that are confused trying reading, and redirect to these 2 posts on this thread by clicking these links.
Are you saying women are stupid?

the poster that you responded to just confirmed that the entire Kavanaugh fiasco is about abortion. I do not understand why abortion at will is the most important issue on the democrat platform. Why is killing unborn humans the top issue with dems and libs? can anyone tell me?

No the Republican party made abortion their agenda not Democrats. You have killed the Republican party with it. If any GOP candidate tells you they can do something about Roe V Wade--they're lying through their teeth for your money and support. They promised you SCOTUS nominees that would overturn Roe v Wade--and they gave you Gorsuch & Kavanaugh.
Gorsuch to Feinstein: Abortion ruling is 'precedent'

Mitt Romney lost in 2012 because of the continual campaigning on abortion, that then went to who is not going to pay for birth control pills, to what is "legal" legitimate rape questions that were blasted on FOX NEWS--specifically the Mike Huckabee show.
The GOP's woman problem goes beyond Trump

Then in 2016, 86% of Evangelicals in this country threw their support to a man that has probably paid for a few abortions hiimself.

90.jpeg

After listening to this:

The hypocrisy is fascinating. In one fatal swoop you have burned down the Republican "family value's" platform, completely obliterated the credibility of Evangelical church's all across this country and started a war with women all at the same time.

Well welcome to it: Click this link to redirect to another thread on this board.
Blue wave coming this November 2018

nice copy/paste of cartoons, but wrong on all counts. Even if Roe were reversed by the SC that would just kick it back to the individual states. That is the real fear of the libs and dems, that the people could actually decide for themselves in each state.

But tell me, why is abortion the most important issue to dems and libs? With all the other problems in the world and the country, why is abortion the end all issue with you? Why are you obsessed with killing unborn children? But to take that obsession to its logical end, why not allow infanticide up to 2 years of age? If the kid becomes an inconvenience or a burden, why not let the mother just kill him or her? Seriously, what is different about a month before birth and two years after?

Apparently Roe v Wade is more important to Republicans--because they're the ones who have continually campaigned on it over the last 4 election cycles--:auiqs.jpg: (midterms included)

uterus+control+cartoon.jpg

The U.S. Supreme court is not ever going to overrule Roe v Wade moron. In Neil Gorsuch's comments where he stated that Roe v Wade has been challenged enough over the years,and is now Precedent in the Constitution, he is talking about Republican legislators and Governors who have written state abortion laws that have been continually overruled by Federal District courts.

Mike Pense is a great example. He signed an abortion law into effect (with a prayer--btw) which was immediately overturned by a Federal District court. They're all overturned.
Pence signs new abortion restrictions into law with a prayer

Then the Federal District court overruled 2 of Mike Pense's abortion bills..
Indiana abortion law signed by Mike Pence ruled unconstitutional - CNNPolitics
Federal court upholds ruling blocking Indiana ultrasound abortion law

Republicans not learning a dam thing from Mitt Romney's loss in 2012--where women ran by double digits into Barack Obama's colume--lined their platfrom again with knuckle dragging neanderthals--that were capable of sending women running to the opposition in one single sentence. They were Ted Cruz, Mike Huckabee, Rick Santorum, Rick Perry, Scott Walker, Rand Paul, & Bobby Jindhal--(who's only desire is to control women, and interfere in their decisions.) All of them campaigning on abortion.

The very first question out of the very First 2016 Republican primary debate held by FOX NEWS was about ABORTION.

Gender Gap in 2012 Vote Is Largest in Gallup's History

So don't give me your bullshit that Democrats are the ones that make an issue over Roe v Wade.

Now you own it.
The 2nd annual womans march held on January 20, 2018.

More Than 4,000 Women Say They Want to Run for Office Since Trump's Election

1st Woman's march held the day after Trump was inaugurated. January 20, 2017
170121211838-28-womens-march-dc-exlarge-169.jpg

For more pictures go to this link on this board, and scroll through the many pages, you may find your home state there.
Woman's march pictures

Now not all of these women have had abortions, many may be pro-life, but you can be dam certain that they're sick and tired of Republican party treating them as though their 2nd class citizens, while insulting their intelligence & integrity by continually campaigning on Roe V Wade, and treating like they're nothing more than baby factories-( over something they never could do anythiing about anyway.)

If Republicans want to fall on the sword over Brett Kavanaugh--let em--:auiqs.jpg: Kavanaugh & Gorsuch both ran the Democrat gaunlet back in 2006 as G.W. Bush nominee's and Democrats could have easily rejected them as Federal District court judges, as they had done with so many of G.W.'s nominee's--but these two passed through that gaunlet with flying colors. Anthony Scalia's or abortion activist judges they're NOT.

A sleeping giant has awoken.

Last edited:
That's what I just told you. But throughout the 2016 campaign Ted Cruz, Donald Trump, Mike Huckabee, Bobby Jindhal, Rand Paul, Rick Perry, & Scott Walker were all beating the abortion drum and campaigning on who they were going to appoint as SCOTUS nominees. You were roped a doped.

Trump even stated there should be some kind of punishment for women who have abortions.

trumppunisher.jpg

So don't come on here and act dumfounded as to why women have a foul opinon of the Republican party. For those of you that are confused trying reading, and redirect to these 2 posts on this thread by clicking these links.

the poster that you responded to just confirmed that the entire Kavanaugh fiasco is about abortion. I do not understand why abortion at will is the most important issue on the democrat platform. Why is killing unborn humans the top issue with dems and libs? can anyone tell me?

No the Republican party made abortion their agenda not Democrats. You have killed the Republican party with it. If any GOP candidate tells you they can do something about Roe V Wade--they're lying through their teeth for your money and support. They promised you SCOTUS nominees that would overturn Roe v Wade--and they gave you Gorsuch & Kavanaugh.

Mitt Romney lost in 2012 because of the continual campaigning on abortion, that then went to who is not going to pay for birth control pills, to what is "legal" legitimate rape questions that were blasted on FOX NEWS--specifically the Mike Huckabee show.

Then in 2016, 86% of Evangelicals in this country threw their support to a man that has probably paid for a few abortions hiimself.

90.jpeg

After listening to this:

The hypocrisy is fascinating. In one fatal swoop you have burned down the Republican "family value's" platform, completely obliterated the credibility of Evangelical church's all across this country and started a war with women all at the same time.

Well welcome to it: Click this link to redirect to another thread on this board.

nice copy/paste of cartoons, but wrong on all counts. Even if Roe were reversed by the SC that would just kick it back to the individual states. That is the real fear of the libs and dems, that the people could actually decide for themselves in each state.

But tell me, why is abortion the most important issue to dems and libs? With all the other problems in the world and the country, why is abortion the end all issue with you? Why are you obsessed with killing unborn children? But to take that obsession to its logical end, why not allow infanticide up to 2 years of age? If the kid becomes an inconvenience or a burden, why not let the mother just kill him or her? Seriously, what is different about a month before birth and two years after?

Apparently Roe v Wade is more important to Republicans--because they're the ones who have continually campaigned on it over the last 4 election cycles--:auiqs.jpg: (midterms included)

The U.S. Supreme court is not ever going to overrule Roe v Wade moron. In Neil Gorsuch's comments where he stated that Roe v Wade has been challenged enough over the years,and is now Precedent in the Constitution, he is talking about Republican legislators and Governors who have written state abortion laws that have been continually been overturned by Federal District courts.

Mike Pense is a great example. He signed an abortion law into effect (with a prayer--btw) which was immediately overturned by a Federal District court. They're all overturned.

Republicans not learning a dam thing from Mitt Romney's loss in 2012--where women ran by double digits into Barack Obama's coloume--lined their platfrom again with knuckle dragging neanderthals--that were capable of sending women running to the opposition in one single sentence. They were Ted Cruz, Mike Huckabee, Rick Santorum, Rick Perry, Scott Walker, Rand Paul, & Bobby Jindhal--(who's only desire is to control women, and interfere in their decisions.) All of them campaigning on abortion. The first question out of the First debate held by FOX NEWS was about ABORTION.

Now you own it.

For more pictures go to this link on this board, and scroll through the many pages, you may find your home state there.
Woman's march pictures

Now not all of these women have had abortions, but you can be dam certain that they're sick and tired of Republican party insulting their intelligence & integrity by continually campaigning on Roe V Wade, and treating like they're nothing more than baby factores-( over something they never could do anythiing about anyway.)

Now if Republicans want to fall on the sword over Brett Kavanaugh--let em--:auiqs.jpg: Kavanaugh & Goruch both ran the Democrat gaunlet back in 2006 as G.W. Bush nominee's and Democrats could have easily rejected them as Federal District court judges, as they did with so many of G.W.'s nominee's--but these two passed through that gaunlet with flying colors.

Every member of USMB also wants to run for office.

2s0blvo.jpg

Now you know how all logical people feel when it comes to the Kavanaugh case. No proof. Just incoherent ramblings. Thank you.
Except that’s not incoherent rantings. It’s he said/she said with no evidence to support or disprove either. Whereas you are spewing incoherent rantings where there is evidence disproving your insane ramblings.

2s0blvo.jpg

Except that’s not incoherent rantings. It’s he said/she said with no evidence to support or disprove either. Whereas you are spewing incoherent rantings where there is evidence disproving your insane ramblings.

The burden of proof is on the accuser. She had zero corroboration. He has a stellar and clean history as an adult. You are a freaking idiot Leftist dumbass. And a Holocaust denier.

If you're watching the talk shows this morning a new track is being laid. Libtards are abandoning the FBI track and jumping on the "Kavanaugh temperament" track. Too angry to be a judge. Hillarious.
Kavanaugh perjured himself, showed contempt for senators, became unhinged spewing lies & conspiracy theories about the Clinton's
Really. Do you have supporting evidence?
leftards do not need evidence

as well as they do not need

due process

or the

presumption of innocence
They don’t need trump!

The burden of proof is on the accuser. She had zero corroboration. He has a stellar and clean history as an adult. You are a freaking idiot Leftist dumbass. And a Holocaust denier.
And corroboration

You and your SCUM bag tactics will cost you big time...
See you in November....
Your avatar is a friggin joke....
She is a RACIST moron just like her gay husband...

LMAO !! It is :)

November? can't wait !! Impeachment of that dumb ass is imminent :)
e

You idiots have been saying shit like that since the day Trump took office.....

The only thing that is imminent is you leftards are in a death spiral.....

The burden of proof is on the accuser. She had zero corroboration. He has a stellar and clean history as an adult.
Nope. Burden of proof is a legal bar which must be overcome in a courtroom. No Senator is bound by such legal theory when casting their vote to confirm or reject; so there is no such burden on Ford.

You are a freaking idiot Leftist dumbass. And a Holocaust denier.
And given I was easily able to produce evidence of my belief of the existence of the Holocaust, you are demonstrably insane. :cuckoo:

trumppunisher.jpg

90.jpeg

After listening to this:

The U.S. Supreme court is not ever going to overrule Roe v Wade moron. In Neil Gorsuch's comments where he stated that Roe v Wade has been challenged enough over the years,and is now Precedent in the Constitution, he is talking about Republican legislators and Governors who have written state abortion laws that have been continually overruled by Federal District courts.

Republicans not learning a dam thing from Mitt Romney's loss in 2012--where women ran by double digits into Barack Obama's colume--lined their platfrom again with knuckle dragging neanderthals--that were capable of sending women running to the opposition in one single sentence. They were Ted Cruz, Mike Huckabee, Rick Santorum, Rick Perry, Scott Walker, Rand Paul, & Bobby Jindhal--(who's only desire is to control women, and interfere in their decisions.) All of them campaigning on abortion.

The very first question out of the very First 2016 Republican primary debate held by FOX NEWS was about ABORTION.

Gender Gap in 2012 Vote Is Largest in Gallup's History

So don't give me your bullshit that Democrats are the ones that make an issue over Roe v Wade.

Now you own it.

Woman's march pictures

Now not all of these women have had abortions, many may be pro-life, but you can be dam certain that they're sick and tired of Republican party treating them as though their 2nd class citizens, while insulting their intelligence & integrity by continually campaigning on Roe V Wade, and treating like they're nothing more than baby factories-( over something they never could do anythiing about anyway.)

If Republicans want to fall on the sword over Brett Kavanaugh--let em--:auiqs.jpg: Kavanaugh & Gorsuch both ran the Democrat gaunlet back in 2006 as G.W. Bush nominee's and Democrats could have easily rejected them as Federal District court judges, as they had done with so many of G.W.'s nominee's--but these two passed through that gaunlet with flying colors. Anthony Scalia's or abortion activist judges they're NOT.

The biggest, dumbest mistake this wacko country has ever made, is to kill little developing human beings in the womb before they ever had a chance to see the light of day.

It's a sin, and it is frowned upon by any civilized human beings who are elated that their mom's didn't abort their sad imperfect aces. If women as a majority thank that it's ok to abort children in non-emergency situations, then this nation needs to do some kind of study on the female brain, because something is bad wrong in their thinking if they think it's no big deal to disgard your child like a piece of trash.

Along with this protecting of life in the womb, comes the responsibility of having a civilization that practices being responsible, ethical, and moral enough to a degree, that out of control birth rates don't become an issue (i.e. we aren't animals). What happened ? People only have to research back to see where it all goes wrong, who was involved, and where we are today.

Last edited:

2s0blvo.jpg

some folks like Dr. Ford have cred.

some folks Like Kavanaugh have drunken rants.

Some folks that go by some bullshit internet balh blah like the Defiler have a lot of defiling to do & you have certainly defiled USMB with your bloviation of utter bullshit.

congrats; you must be in what, 3rd grade, or is it 1st?

2s0blvo.jpg

some folks like Dr. Ford have cred.

some folks Like Kavanaugh have drunken rants.

Some folks that go by some bullshit internet balh blah like the Defiler have a lot of defiling to do & you have certainly defiled USMB with your bloviation of utter bullshit.

congrats; you must be in what, 3rd grade, or is it 1st?
Wasn’t she supposedly drinking at age 15? Her own admission! Now that sounds like a drunk!

The only crew is that she’s a woman

Forum List

Back