OFFICIAL: Kavanaugh Hearings Thread

The demeanor of the prosecutor lady has changed. She now knows she has the upper hand because of Ford's dishonesty.
That was a good one. :laughing0301:

The demeanor of the prosecutor lady has changed. She now knows she has the upper hand because of Ford's dishonesty.

Is this true? You’re the body language expert.
The prosecutor is exceptional. She just doesnt have much to go on because Ford is eating her lunch.

No Ford hasn't eaten anyone's lunch.

She has no proof. No witnesses and no memory of what happened that night.

There is only so much a Prosecutor can do with no info or evidence.

Well one thing's quite clear here - who actually wants to get to the TRUTH about this accusation...
Definitely not the repubs. Thats why they dont want any FBI investigation or witnesses testifying.
Bwuhahahaha.....

Been there done that.

Kavanaugh also had a thorough investigation for his security clearance.

Know who the FBI had NOT investigated / investigated enough?
ANY of Kavanaugh's accusers
ChiComrade Feinstein

The prosecutor is exceptional. She just doesnt have much to go on because Ford is eating her lunch.

Oh.....

Now that they've lost it, they've gone from "she's a political hack" to "she's a well coached witness!!"

not exclusive, very well could be both
Don't give a damn about them being mutually exclusive or not, the point is that your Republican masters have given the word from on-high, and your fellow Trump-bots have followed-suit. That's all I'm saying.

and your democrat masters haven't been given the word from on-high?

(My bullshit detector just broke)

I've been muting the TV every time a Democrat opens their mouth. All I hear is nothing but asskissing. Sucking up. A complete and total disregard for getting to the truth, having already arrived at a conclusion of their own.

Last edited:
how did the WAPO know to contact you?
The same way they contact other people. They call them after paying for information that provides access to their phone numbers and addresses.

How would they know who to look for...….since she had first contacted them on the anonymous tip line??? Then she said she had waited for them to contact her. How can they if the report was anonymous?
what I just said.

But if she contacted WaPo anonymously and never told anyone else...….where did the names, phone numbers and addresses come from to pay for as Asclepias mentioned

No Ford hasn't eaten anyone's lunch.

She has no proof. No witnesses and no memory of what happened that night.

There is only so much a Prosecutor can do with no info or evidence.
Ford is eating her lunch. If the repubs had wanted evidence they would have had the FBI investigate. You cant have it both ways.
laughing0301.gif

how did the WAPO know to contact you?
The same way they contact other people. They call them after paying for information that provides access to their phone numbers and addresses.

How would they know who to look for...….since she had first contacted them on the anonymous tip line??? Then she said she had waited for them to contact her. How can they if the report was anonymous?
what I just said.

But if she contacted WaPo anonymously and never told anyone else...….where did the names, phone numbers and addresses come from to pay for as Asclepias mentioned
Wapo contacted her. Arent you listening to the testimony?

The staged Prosecutor acting as if Ford is on trial, says "let me cut to the chase" as if she was prosecuting a witness in a court of law.

Christine Ford is NOT on trial

These McCarthy type hearings are a stain on America's soul

Anyone else getting tired of the litany of the 'evidence' that the dems keep putting in the record that has no connection to this issue whatsoever?

I swear that the dems are there just grandstanding and gushing over who can complement ford better. They are not at all interested in anything other than showboating.

I cannot ascribe to her courage or heroism when I cannot determine if she is telling the truth or not.

The prosecutor, OTOH, is asking piddly shit that has nothing to do with Ford's actual credibility. The republicans here are only interested in finding ANY inconsistency that they can. I mean really, I don't give a damn if the house was 1 mile away, 6 miles away or 50 miles away from the scene. That is not relevant at all unless you want a gotcha moment. Gotcha moments are for one thing only - confirmation bias.

I though this was a hearing?
The democrats are just laying on the virtues of being someone who can’t remember shit other than “he did it”

Why would anyone else want to get into that spotlight?

And maybe Good Old Bret never scored. Maybe he was always a clumsy drunken asshole
maybe he was a normal 17 year old boy. where are the corroborators?

The staged Prosecutor acting as if Ford is on trial, says "let me cut to the chase" as if she was prosecuting a witness in a court of law.

Christine Ford is NOT on trial

These McCarthy type hearings are a stain on America's soul

She isn’t? Don’t be naive

Drumpf is just a moron. He may be evil but he is just a moron.

He handily defeated Hillary, who - after rigging primaries, cheating in debates, engaging in election fraud during the primaries, and violating Election and Campaign Finance laws - could not win her own party's nomination.....

So if Trump is a 'moron', that makes Hillary....

Bwuhahahaha..........
handily? With Russian help and an ec vote while losing the popular vote?

Forum List

Back