Official Mueller Report Thread

You are obviously not sane.

Pressured Comey to drop Flynn investigation
Fired Comey.
Offered promotion for false testimony about directing Flynn to deal with Russians.
Pressured Sessions to un-recuse.
Fired Session.
Ordered McGhan to fire Mueller.
Ordered McGhan to lie about the order to fire Mueller.
Implicitly directed Cohen to lie to Congress.
Urged people to not co-operate with investigators.

If that is not obstruction, then there is no such thing as obstruction and a president can criminally abuse his office with impunity.

1. Could have stopped the investigation cold at any point, and no one would have any recourse. Didn't.

Game Over. You are delusional.

No dummy he could not.

Removing the special council or even Rosenstein would be a ONE WAY EXPRESS TICKET TO IMPEACHMENT.

Certainly not at that time, when Republicans controlled the House. Can you not remember that far back?

Who told you no Obstuction? Wasn't Mueller.

And I just listed to you a bunch of examples of what any sane person would consider clear attempts of obstruction.

No sane person would believe any of that was truly obstruction.

Fired Comey.
Fired Session.
Offered promotion for false testimony.
Directed Cohen to lie to Congress.

If that is not obstruction, then there is no such thing as obstruction and a president can criminally abuse his office with impunity.

Stop for a second and consider what you would think if this story wasn't about Trump and Russians, but Obama and Iranian Mullahs. No way in hell you would think that this should just be swept under the rug.

Didn't fire Comey to impede the investigation.

Made up, baseless horsecrap.

Here is what Trump said next day to Russians in his oval office:

Trump Told Russians That Firing ‘Nut Job’ Comey Eased Pressure From Investigation

"I faced great pressure because of Russia. That’s taken off.”

Clearly he thought that by removing Comey the pressure from investigation would be off his shoulders.

In his public interview Trump admited that official firing letter was bullshit and he fired Comey "because of Russia thing"

Trump contradicts himself by claiming he didn't fire Comey over the Russia probe

Only to later lie about having said that too.

Why are you here carrying water for this piece of shit liar?

I'm not carrying water for anyone. I'm just not here whining and crying because I didn't get my way and get to read a "Orange man bad" report. You were SO invested in "getting Trump" that you sacrificed all your credibility and apparently your sanity.

Now, read this:

"The President has always emphasized the importance of making deals with Russia as it relates to Syria, Ukraine, defeating ISIS and other key issues for the benefit and safety of the American people. By grandstanding and politicizing the investigation into Russia's actions, James Comey created unnecessary pressure on our ability to engage and negotiate with Russia," Spicer said. "The investigation would have always continued, and obviously, the termination of Comey would not have ended it. Once again, the real story is that our national security has been undermined by the leaking of private and highly classified conversations."

Doesn't seem like they expected the investigation to end, so how is that obstruction, silly one?

This is not "my way" or "your way", this is about basic facts of our POTUS abusing his office.

Mark my words, if you rightwingers will keep condoning this blatantly corrupt, lawless behaviour now you will erode the insitution of Presidency for generations to come and will ultimately damage this country worse than any liberal agenda ever could.

What you allow a Republican to get away with today, a Democrat will be free to do tommrow.

Last edited:

Fired Comey.
Offered promotion for false testimony about directing Flynn to deal with Russians.
Fired Session.

1. Could have stopped the investigation cold at any point, and no one would have any recourse. Didn't.

No dummy he could not.

Removing the special council or even Rosenstein would be a ONE WAY EXPRESS TICKET TO IMPEACHMENT.

Certainly not at that time, when Republicans controlled the House. Can you not remember that far back?

It was Republicans that warned him.

Republicans warn Trump: leave Mueller alone

No sane person would believe any of that was truly obstruction.

Fired Comey.
Fired Session.

Stop for a second and consider what you would think if this story wasn't about Trump and Russians, but Obama and Iranian Mullahs. No way in hell you would think that this should just be swept under the rug.

Trump Told Russians That Firing ‘Nut Job’ Comey Eased Pressure From Investigation

Clearly he thought that by removing Comey the pressure from investigation would be off his shoulders.

In his public interview Trump admited that official firing letter was bullshit and he fired Comey "because of Russia thing"

Trump contradicts himself by claiming he didn't fire Comey over the Russia probe

I'm not carrying water for anyone. I'm just not here whining and crying because I didn't get my way and get to read a "Orange man bad" report. You were SO invested in "getting Trump" that you sacrificed all your credibility and apparently your sanity.

Now, read this:

"The President has always emphasized the importance of making deals with Russia as it relates to Syria, Ukraine, defeating ISIS and other key issues for the benefit and safety of the American people. By grandstanding and politicizing the investigation into Russia's actions, James Comey created unnecessary pressure on our ability to engage and negotiate with Russia," Spicer said. "The investigation would have always continued, and obviously, the termination of Comey would not have ended it. Once again, the real story is that our national security has been undermined by the leaking of private and highly classified conversations."

Doesn't seem like they expected the investigation to end, so how is that obstruction, silly one?

Narrow minded dumbass, this is not "my way" or "your way", this is about basic facts of our POTUS abusing his office.

Mark my words, if you rightwingers will keep condoning this blatantly corrupt, lawless behaviour now you will eorde the insitution of Presidency for generations to come and will ultimately damage this country worse than any liberal agenda ever could.

Awwww, are you going to stamp your little foot now? The FACT is that you expected Mueller to come up with charges and can't deal with the fact that none were brought. There was no collusion or conspiracy and Mueller had to admit it. And, when you read about the "obstruction", you realize that it's nothing but speculation.

I realize you BELIEVE that Trump has engaged in "blatantly corrupt, lawless behavior", but the FACTS do not support your beliefs. So, the problem is yours.

Fired Comey.
Fired Session.

Now, read this:

Narrow minded dumbass, this is not "my way" or "your way", this is about basic facts of our POTUS abusing his office.

Mark my words, if you rightwingers will keep condoning this blatantly corrupt, lawless behaviour now you will eorde the insitution of Presidency for generations to come and will ultimately damage this country worse than any liberal agenda ever could.

Awwww, are you going to stamp your little foot now? The FACT is that you expected Mueller to come up with charges and can't deal with the fact that none were brought. There was no collusion or conspiracy and Mueller had to admit it. And, when you read about the "obstruction", you realize that it's nothing but speculation.

I realize you BELIEVE that Trump has engaged in "blatantly corrupt, lawless behavior", but the FACTS do not support your beliefs. So, the problem is yours.

Can't deal? What the fuck does that mean?

I'm dealing just fine and it's you that can't quite sanely address the mountain of evidence against Trump the report contains.

Congress will pick this up right where Mueller left off for them. So deal with it.

Fired Comey.
Fired Session.

No dummy he could not.

True, they warned him to leave Mueller alone, but I didn't see anyone explicitly say it would be a "ONE WAY EXPRESS TICKET TO IMPEACHMENT". I guess you are inferring it, right?

Fired Comey.
Fired Session.

No dummy he could not.

True, they warned him to leave Mueller alone, but I didn't see anyone explicitly say it would be a "ONE WAY EXPRESS TICKET TO IMPEACHMENT". I guess you are inferring it, right?

Because you are detached from reality moron.

Congress would not sit idly on thier hands while Trump fires people to shut down an ongoing special investigation. Even among mostly un-principled, spineless Republicans there would be enough to come forward and do the right thing when this red line would be crossed.

Now, read this:

Can't deal? What the fuck does that mean?

I'm dealing just fine and it's you that can't quite sanely address the mountain of evidence against Trump the report contains.

Congress will pick this up right where Mueller left off for them. So deal with it.

LMAO! Hoyer: 'Impeachment not worthwhile' after seeing Mueller report

"Hoyer: 'Impeachment not worthwhile' after seeing Mueller report"

Poor little guy.

No dummy he could not.

Congress would not sit idly on thier hands while Trump fires the investigators to shut it down. Even among mostly un-principled, spineless Republicans there would be enough to come forward and do the right thing.

I guess you don't understand that an investigation can continue even after a person is fired for cause.

For example, the investigation continued after Comey was fired.

No dummy he could not.

Congress would not sit idly on thier hands while Trump fires the investigators to shut it down. Even among mostly un-principled, spineless Republicans there would be enough to come forward and do the right thing.

I guess you don't understand that an investigation can continue even after a person is fired for cause.

What fucking "cause"? Mueller did everything by the book, at no point was there any cause.

The official cause for Comey's firing? INAPRORIATELY T-BONING HILLARY DURING ELECTION. Which was of course just another false pretense from good ol' asshole Trump.

What fucking "cause"? Mueller did everything by the book, at no point was there any cause.

Now, now, calm down. No reason to become even MORE overwrought. Now Trump felt that Mueller had a conflict of interest and wanted him replaced. He was convinced that it wasn't enough of an issue that it was worth replacing McGhan and no one was fired. The investigation continued and no obstruction occurred. You might consider getting some sleep. You seem more and more irrational.

The official cause for Comey's firing? INAPRORIATELY T-BONING HILLARY DURING ELECTION. Which was of course just another false pretense from good ol' asshole Trump.

Oh, and you might want to read Rod Rosenstein's letter recommending Comey's dismissal before making yourself look even worse (if that's possible)

The letter that got Comey sacked

Now, now, calm down. No reason to become even MORE overwrought. Now Trump felt that Mueller had a conflict of interest and wanted him replaced. He was convinced that it wasn't enough of an issue that it was worth replacing McGhan and no one was fired. The investigation continued and no obstruction occurred. You might consider getting some sleep. You seem more and more irrational.

Trump's feelings are not actuall cause dummy. It actually has be a serious, legitamate cause given that Mueller's assignment was widely supported by both Republicans and Democrats and there was no serious evidence of any bias in his investigation.

And obstruction NEED NOT BE SUCCESSFUL for it to be obstruction. From that charge's perspective it absolutely does not matter if McGahn carried out the order.

Oh, and you might want to read Rod Rosenstein's letter recommending Comey's dismissal before making yourself look even worse (if that's possible)

Asshole, I read it many times. Did you?

The director was wrong to usurp the Attorney General's authority on July 5, 2016, and announce his conclusion that the case should be closed without prosecution. It is not the function of the Director to make such an announcement. At most, the Director should have said the FBI had completed its investigation and presented its findings to federal prosecutors.

Comey was fired for breaking protocol in publicly deriding Clinton without bring any charges.

Trump's feelings are not actuall cause dummy. It actually has be a serious, legitamate cause given that Mueller's assignment was widely supported by both Republicans and Democrats.

And obstruction NEED NOT BE SUCCESSFUL for it to be obstruction. From that charge's perspective it absolutely does not matter if McGahn carried out the order.

As Trump was the ultimate authority, his feelings did matter. A conflict is always a legitimate cause if it is going to prevent a fair investigation.

Yes, but obstruction must OBSTRUCT and there was NO obstruction to the investigation.

The director was wrong to usurp the Attorney General's authority on July 5, 2016, and announce his conclusion that the case should be closed without prosecution. It is not the function of the Director to make such an announcement. At most, the Director should have said the FBI had completed its investigation and presented its findings to federal prosecutors.

Comey was fired for breaking protocol in publicly deriding Clinton without bring any charges.

There you are, getting overwrought again. If you read it before you wouldn't have said "Which was of course just another false pretense from good ol' asshole Trump." because it was the recommendation of Rod Rosenstein that was the basis of the firing. There was no "false pretense".

Trump's feelings are not actuall cause dummy. It actually has be a serious, legitamate cause given that Mueller's assignment was widely supported by both Republicans and Democrats.

As Trump was the ultimate authority, his feelings did matter. A conflict is always a legitimate cause if it is going to prevent a fair investigation.

Yes, but obstruction must OBSTRUCT and there was NO obstruction to the investigation.

No dumbass, It would be the Congress in the impeachemnt proceedings that would have the final say if the presidents claim of "conflict" would be credible.

And in the very same way it is now down to Congress to make the final determination on the question of Trump abusing his office to obstruct justice.

No dumbass, It would be the Congress in the impeachemnt proceedings that would have the final say if the presidents claim of "conflict" would be credible.

And in the very same way it is now down to Congress to make the final determination on the question of Trump abusing his office to obstruct justice.

LMAO! I am sure you believe that...too bad the Democrats in the House don't agree.

But, maybe you guys can replace Pelosi and Hoyer and get articles of impeachment passed. I'll cross my fingers for you.

Nighty night, stupid.

There you are, getting overwrought again. If you read it before you wouldn't have said "Which was of course just another false pretense from good ol' asshole Trump." because it was the recommendation of Rod Rosenstein that was the basis of the firing. There was no "false pretense".

face-palm.jpg

TRUMP PUBLICLY ADMITTED IT WAS A FALSE PRETENSE in an interview with Lester Halt a week after firing.

You are making a total fool of yourself.

HOLT: Monday you met with the Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein.

TRUMP: Right.

HOLT: Did you ask for a recommendation?

TRUMP: What I did is I was going to fire Comey. My decision. It was not...

HOLT: You had made the decision before they came into your office (ph).

TRUMP: I -- I was going to fire Comey. I -- there's no good time to do it, by the way.

HOLT: So, you had already made the decision.

TRUMP: Oh, I was going to fire regardless of recommendation.

....He had made a recommendation. But regardless of recommendation, I was going to fire Comey knowing there was no good time to do it

And in fact, when I decided to just do it, I said to myself -- I said, you know, this Russia thing with Trump and Russia is a made-up story. It's an excuse by the Democrats for having lost an election that they should've won.

President Trump's Full Interview With Lester Holt: Firing Of James Comey

Forum List

Back