Official Mueller Report Thread

Mueller report says it does not exonerate trump Trump said special council was the end of his presidency Why would the lying scumbag say that?

Doesn't have to exonerate Trump. That's not meullers job. Trump is innocent until proven guilty. Nobody and no document need prove him innocent.

Cool standard.

Yea its known as the constitution of the USA. You should read it. It's a pretty good document.

There will come a day when Trump is forced to respond to questions from prosecutors under oath.

That is something that an innocent man would have done already.

No there won't. It's a complete brainwashing of you just like RUSSIAN COLLUSION was. And you're just buying in like a lemming

You don't like the president and it's driving you insane. You're just going with the big flow there. It's so hard to watch

its simple, he is unfit to be the president of the US, we can't let a lawless man continue to sit in the oval office, he needs to be impeached.

I love the way the Conservative members here read the report and can understand it, while the Left does nothing but post links to spin articles. It's almost like they need someone tell them what they think...
I think there's a cancer on our presidency

Mueller report says it does not exonerate trump Trump said special council was the end of his presidency Why would the lying scumbag say that?

Doesn't have to exonerate Trump. That's not meullers job. Trump is innocent until proven guilty. Nobody and no document need prove him innocent.

Cool standard.

Yea its known as the constitution of the USA. You should read it. It's a pretty good document.

Yes. Your standard is that as long as a president is not indicted and adjudicated guilty, he can never be judged as unfit for the office.

That is an awesome standard. I'm sure you hold that standard consistently.

Cool standard.

Yes. Your standard is that as long as a president is not indicted and adjudicated guilty, he can never be judged as unfit for the office.

I do. After Clinton lied to congress and admitted it and wasn't removed from office I can't find a reason to remove Trump from office for doing nothing. Beating Clinton is not an impeachable offense.

Cool standard.

Seems fair to me? Your sarcasm is childish, fatty.

its simple, he is unfit to be the president of the US, we can't let a lawless man continue to sit in the oval office, he needs to be impeached.

Talking points, Penny. Just spouting what you have heard.

Give me one original thought.

BTW where in the Mueller report did it state that Carter Page is a Russian spy? I could Not find anything. Did I miss it? Thanks

Cool standard.

This is how it works, for the slower among us. If you judge him "unfit for office" you don't vote for him. You can even join the opposing campaign and work for them, or tell you friends you don't like him. Whatever.

Banana Republics attempt coup d'etats. We don't, up until you glassy eyed morons fell in love with the power behind that lush Hillary.

There, I said it

Forum List

Back