Official: Pennsylvania House of Representatives commands an Audit, goes to SCOTUS, and threatens to appoint Electors

At last, the State Legislature of Pennsylvania wields their ancient and mighty enumerated constitutional power over the Electors. The Founding Fathers smile from the heavens. God Bless Pennsylvania.

The House is ordering an Audit, is going before the SCOTUS and stands with the Patriots.

:itsok:

Every State should do an after Election Audit. It's a normal thing. Sorry to bust your bubble but it will probably have zero affect on the EC votes.

Let me guess...

300,000 missing ballots.

But this time people go to prison.

At last, the State Legislature of Pennsylvania wields their ancient and mighty enumerated constitutional power over the Electors. The Founding Fathers smile from the heavens. God Bless Pennsylvania.

The House is ordering an Audit, is going before the SCOTUS and stands with the Patriots.

Every State should do an after Election Audit. It's a normal thing. Sorry to bust your bubble but it will probably have zero affect on the EC votes.

Did you fail to read the letter?

As you are aware, the General Election currently being conducted in the Commonwealth has generated a significant amount of interest among our citizens, who have been anxiously awaiting results since the election concluded at the lawfully enacted deadline of November 3,2020 at 8:00 PM

For months, I, along with many members of the House of Representatives and Senate, have raised serious concerns relating to the adminishation of the election, specifically because this was the first full year Pennsylvanians would be able to use no-excuse absentee mail-in ballots

This is no normal audit. It goes on and on about the bullshit that happened for three pages. That's just the first two paragraphs.

As you are aware, the General Election currently being conducted in the Commonwealth has generated a significant amount of interest among our citizens, who have been anxiously awaiting results since the election concluded at the lawfully enacted deadline of November 3,2020 at 8:00 PM

For months, I, along with many members of the House of Representatives and Senate, have raised serious concerns relating to the adminishation of the election, specifically because this was the first full year Pennsylvanians would be able to use no-excuse absentee mail-in ballots

This is no normal audit.

I read it. And it's looking to get the State Supreme Court overruled which probably won't happen. It's just another case of Rump trying to steal an election. But, let's say for argument sake, he does, he still loses since PA isn't need for the Biden win.

This is no normal audit.

I read it. And it's looking to get the State Supreme Court overruled which probably won't happen. It's just another case of Rump trying to steal an election. But, let's say for argument sake, he does, he still loses since PA isn't need for the Biden win.

You read it but claimed it was just a regular after election audit?

Why are you lying to us with a straight face?

This new post is complete horse shit projection as well. Democrats stole the election and now Trump is going to provide us with every detail.

PA will riot and I would not blame them

If you haven't noticed, PA has been rioting for months.

View attachment 413039

Yes...I know.

The state legislature, which is GOP, will get itself thrown out if it is not careful.

The state legislature, which is GOP, will probably get itself thrown out even if it is careful. It certainly won't win the case.

Win this case?

What the hell are you talking about?

There will be an audit, and once it is discovered that things are missing..., well if they are smart they have the common sense to be out of the country by that time.

This is no normal audit.

You read it but claimed it was just a regular after election audit?

Why are you lying to us with a straight face?

This new post is complete horse shit projection as well. Democrats stole the election and now Trump is going to provide us with every detail.

O.K.

Bad idea to threaten anything at this point.

Get the audit.

Impeach that fucking governor.

But don't talk about appointing electors.

PA will riot and I would not blame them.

Let the BLM/Antifa fags riot. Let them launch an insurrection against the Constitution of the United States. I WELCOME IT.

Where you will do just like you have always done. Make empty threats on some internet board.

O.K.

Get the audit.

Let the BLM/Antifa fags riot. Let them launch an insurrection against the Constitution of the United States. I WELCOME IT.

Where you will do just like you have always done. Make empty threats on some internet board.

I'm joining a march to Washington DC, from Long Island, a FOOT MARCH, from the #stopthesteal movement, after church starting at 1:00 tomomrrow.

Come at me faggot. We'll be on the interstate for the next 4-5 days.

O.K.

Get the audit.

I'm joining a march to Washington DC, from Long Island, a FOOT MARCH, from the #stopthesteal movement, after church starting at 1:00 tomomrrow.

Now, why would we want to come at you? Are you a celebrity? Are you going to be tossing money at people coming at you? Or are you just Fugly which doesn't bring me to come at you in any way, twinkletoes. The good news is, you are going to be out of mischief for at least the next 4 or 5 days.

O.K.

Get the audit.

Make sure to wave to us. LOL

I suppose when you are your friends don't have to go to work.......................................

O.K.

Get the audit.

Make sure to wave to us. LOL

I suppose when you are your friends don't have to go to work.......................................

They never did. Their Welfare Checks from the Republicans come in on time and will continue to come in as long as they pull the R levers.

We really need election reform in this country. Voter ID, in person-voting for anyone who lives in the state. Signature matching on EVERY vote.

The media should not be in the business of "calling" an election for either party. That must be the job of accountable government officials.

Too much is riding on national elections to continue playing Chicago-style political games with our elections.

You're aware that even if Trump wins at and court and wins the election, the MSM won't even report it and continue to say Biden is the President.

Anyone that links the court's decision will be called a "conspiracy theorist" and censored.

The Fake news is in total control right now, this is part of the Communist Coup.

We really need election reform in this country. Voter ID, in person-voting for anyone who lives in the state. Signature matching on EVERY vote.

The media should not be in the business of "calling" an election for either party. That must be the job of accountable government officials.

Too much is riding on national elections to continue playing Chicago-style political games with our elections.

You're aware that even if Trump wins at and court and wins the election, the MSM won't even report it and continue to say Biden is the President.

Anyone that links the court's decision will be called a "conspiracy theorist" and censored.

The Fake news is in total control right now, this is part of the Communist Coup.

Wow, the 3rd Red Wave Scare isn't being bought at the high rate it once was. And it's lessens each and every day. But you keep spouting it if it makes you feel better.

O.K.

Get the audit.

You can't march on the Interstates dumb ass.

You can't march on the Interstates dumb ass.

Why not? They're perfectly flat, should be really good for marching.

kczwSSREXajx.gif

Three of the three things you are claiming are false

1. The House did not "order" an audit, they asked for it
  2. They did not "threaten" to appoint electors. In fact, there is no mention of electors anywhere in that document
  3. They didn't say anything about the SCOTUS

You're off the deep end, dude.

Forum List

Back