OFFICIAL Put Your SOTU Comments HERE Thread

Democrats love making firsts. Former US Attorney General Eric Holder, for example, was the first US attorney general and US History to ever be censured for crimes, specifically his perjury in the attempted cover-up of Obama's Fast and Furious scandal. President Obama was able to prevent holder from being indicted and sent to prison for his crimes, but a bipartisan Congress would not let him walk away unscathed. They join together to censure him, making him, again, the first US attorney general to ever be centered in US history.

Such a proud moment...

Obama became the first president to ever be responsible for a US credit rating downgrade after refusing to make budget cuts proving that he was serious about reducing the debt. He was warned, he refused, on the US credit rating was downgraded.

Now failed Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi is about to make history by becoming the first Speaker of the House ever to immaturely, and in Petty partisan fashion, refuse to let the United States president give the nation's State of the Union speech from the House.

It's nice to see Nancy Pelosi carrying on the Democratic party Legacy of making such notable historic firsts.

Whether he speaks on the Senate floor or from Ginsburg’s bathroom, the entire world will be watching now.

Trump played Pelosi like a drum getting him free publicity and hyping it up for him.

After Donald Trump invited himself to deliver the State of the Union speech in the house, Nancy Pelosi sent him this letter today:
Dxnp0ezU8AEvJRY

She's right. Government shutdown--means no state of the Union address until the government is reopened.

This should get Trump moving--just the thought of him not getting the limelight that he thinks he deserves should get the government reopened in short order.
Bobby Azarian - A neuroscientist explains: Trump has a mental disorder that makes him a dangerous world leader - Progressive Radio Network

TrumpEgoc.jpg

The problem is that he can get the attention he desires by giving the speech at a rally of his supporters without the visual of half the Congress refusing to clap for his applause lines. He might enjoy it better if he can't see the Democratic responses to his "points".

Trump should go anyway...if Nancy and the dems don't show.....the nation will be witness to their childlike attitude.....
There has to be a concurrent resolution in order for a joint session of Congress to convene.

Pelosi can simply prevent such a resolution from ever coming up for a vote.

No concurrent resolution, no joint session. No joint session, Trump will be talking to himself in the dark.

Wrong -O- Dip Shit....

Trump will out smart you libtards as usual....

Whatever platform Trump chooses, it will

get a massive amount of play.

Trump will end up spanking libtard ass....

Hammered how?
The dems gained fewer seats in the house during the midterms than in multiple decades.
I hardly see that as a win.
Oh, make no mistake about it. It was a definitive win for the democratic party and DJT lost the House and sorely. Now, stack it up against all other midterms you want. POTUS lost the house. Checks and balances in play, finally.

You still have no power.
The house is the pee wee league in politics.

House does have power and is not pee wee league. If that was not the case, POTUS would not be dealing with Pelosi and the democratically controlled congress. POTUS lost the house. Bigly.

I'm loving it personally.
Pelousy is up there grandstanding and Trump will just side step her.
Even dems are telling her to shut up and deal.

Good. Glad you are loving it. Just remember, it's not supposed to be a winner take all, half court basketball game. If you can.

POTUS has not been able to side step the courts and will not side step an equal branch of government.

And by the way, despite how much I don't like "Pelousy." Her name is Nancy Pelosi.

The House of Representatives is only one half of an equal branch of government.

The angry partisan rally Trump will have instead will be the end of him.

I never have planned on watching some ass tell me how great things are while many are getting laid off in the USA...He may be able to hoodwink your gullible ass but not mine..

Whether he speaks on the Senate floor or from Ginsburg’s bathroom, the entire world will be watching now.

Trump played Pelosi like a drum getting him free publicity and hyping it up for him.

It depends on how much air time he gets. If its only FOX News, only the faithful will watch, and that number goes down every day.

It depends on how much air time he gets. If its only FOX News, only the faithful will watch, and that number goes down every day.
So you’re saying MSM will censor the President?

That would be 2020 Gold for Trump.

Oh, make no mistake about it. It was a definitive win for the democratic party and DJT lost the House and sorely. Now, stack it up against all other midterms you want. POTUS lost the house. Checks and balances in play, finally.

You still have no power.
The house is the pee wee league in politics.

House does have power and is not pee wee league. If that was not the case, POTUS would not be dealing with Pelosi and the democratically controlled congress. POTUS lost the house. Bigly.

I'm loving it personally.
Pelousy is up there grandstanding and Trump will just side step her.
Even dems are telling her to shut up and deal.

Good. Glad you are loving it. Just remember, it's not supposed to be a winner take all, half court basketball game. If you can.

POTUS has not been able to side step the courts and will not side step an equal branch of government.

And by the way, despite how much I don't like "Pelousy." Her name is Nancy Pelosi.

The House of Representatives is only one half of an equal branch of government.
Yes I know. And the SOH, speaks.

I don't think being heard by a lot of people is a good thing for Trump.

Yeah, that’s why Pelosi made history by being the first person ever to deny the Presidents speech.

Like the inauguration it broke all records. Lol

Unfortunately for you, yes it is.

You're just as wrong about this as you are wrong that the letter posted was a fake.

You seriously need to read the constitution and rules for the House of Reps.

In order for trump to give his speech there needs to be a vote on a resolution for a joint session of congress. If there is no resolution there can't be a joint session of congress. For that vote to happen the Speaker of the House has to bring it up to the floor for a vote.

Guess who is the Speaker of the House?

Where were you when you were supposed to learn this in school? Seriously here, I learned this in Junior High School. Were you one of those who didn't go to class and spent their time getting high?

For heaven's sake. Learn how our government works before you make a fool of yourself.

Yeah, that’s why Pelosi made history by being the first person ever to deny the Presidents speech.
That's because he's the President who denied paychecks to federal workers the longest.

Forum List

Back