OFFICIAL Put Your SOTU Comments HERE Thread

I think Pelosi needs to lay off her pills and wine combination already. President Trump just made this SOTU that much more important now. The democrat leaders do not care.

That a modern day POTUS has to give the nation a SOTU address at some other venue because some petty vindictive bitch refuses to allow the POTUS to address the nation from the House chamber is just so pathetic. How small the Democratic party has become.

Whether he speaks on the Senate floor or from Ginsburg’s bathroom, the entire world will be watching now.

Trump played Pelosi like a drum getting him free publicity and hyping it up for him.

The only person watching will be Putin & he will be laughing his ass off at his son, Trump.

Dear Mr. President:

When I extended an invitation on January 3rd for you to deliver the State of the Union address, it was on the mutually agreed upon date, January 29th. At that time, there was no thought that the government would still be shut down.

In my further correspondence of January 16th, I said we should work together to find a mutually agreeable date when government has re-opened and I hope that we can still do that.

I am writing to inform you that the House of Representatives will not consider a concurrent resolution authorizing the President’s State of the Union address in the House Chamber until government has opened.

Again, I look forward to welcoming you to the House on a mutually agreeable date for this address when government has been opened.

Sincerely,

Nancy Pelosi
/——/ The Swamp sure hates Trump.

Trump IS THE SWAMP :1peleas:
/----/ No Piglosi, Chuck and Hildabeast are the Swamp and we sent Trump there to drain it.

The angry partisan rally Trump will have instead will be the end of him.
/----/ "The angry partisan rally Trump will have instead will be the end of him"
Because you've been right the other 6,894 times...
conspiracy_nut.jpg

Whether he speaks on the Senate floor or from Ginsburg’s bathroom, the entire world will be watching now.

Trump played Pelosi like a drum getting him free publicity and hyping it up for him.

It depends on how much air time he gets. If its only FOX News, only the faithful will watch, and that number goes down every day.
So you’re saying MSM will censor the President?

That would be 2020 Gold for Trump.

MSM removes Trump from the airways and it's the ditch for Trump in 2020, because morons just like you don't use any other media beside the telly.

/----/ "The angry partisan rally Trump will have instead will be the end of him"
Because you've been right the other 6,894 times...
View attachment 241750

It's not going to be just one thing.
It's about 17 things combined over time.
Mueller + the House subpoenas + Cohen's testimony + the govt shutdown + the tariffs + the rocky sinking stock market = the shitter.

It's like many things in life, you don't care about it until there is a risk of it being taken away. He will now enjoy double the viewership at a critical time, with a critical message to share.

I'm sure there will be hundreds of people holding on to his every word.
Yeah, that’s why Nancy has a tantrum and doesn’t want him to speak.

Nancy's not having a tantrum.
Trump is.
If holding the SOTU speech someplace besides the House was no big deal, it wouldn't be a big deal now.
She's got Trump by his itty bitty balls and knows how to fuck with his yellow-dyed, fake-haired combed-over head.

The only person watching will be Putin & he will be laughing his ass off at his son, Trump.

Trump is not his son.
Trump is Putin's bitch.
And Trump bends over for Putin anytime Putin wants.
The Helsinki presser had everything you need to know except for Trump dropping trou and bending over right there in front of the cameras.
But these moronic Trumpanzees THINK they have a strongman in office.
He's a coward reamed out by Putin.

Nope... The people are now wondering what it was Pelosie was trying to keep from them... Pelosi has lost the battle now.. Trump is going to use this as a battering ram to show how it is Pelosie and Schumer who are lying, obstructing, and throwing a political tantrum.

This beat down is going to be epic...

Dear Mr. President:

When I extended an invitation on January 3rd for you to deliver the State of the Union address, it was on the mutually agreed upon date, January 29th. At that time, there was no thought that the government would still be shut down.

In my further correspondence of January 16th, I said we should work together to find a mutually agreeable date when government has re-opened and I hope that we can still do that.

I am writing to inform you that the House of Representatives will not consider a concurrent resolution authorizing the President’s State of the Union address in the House Chamber until government has opened.

Again, I look forward to welcoming you to the House on a mutually agreeable date for this address when government has been opened.

Sincerely,

Nancy Pelosi

The Czarina speaks, the useless drip.

Nope... The people are now wondering what it was Pelosie was trying to keep from them... Pelosi has lost the battle now.. Trump is going to use this as a battering ram to show how it is Pelosie and Schumer who are lying, obstructing, and throwing a political tantrum.

I've bookmarked your post and will gladly throw it back in your face...and very soon.
LOL!

I've bookmarked your post and will gladly throw it back in your face...and very soon.
LOL!
Let me know how your wet dream comes out in your hand...

Last edited:
Dear Mr. President:

Sincerely,

Nancy Pelosi

I agree with her. There should be no SOTU until the government is re-opened.

Good for her.

Good for her?

She just handed President Trump a 2020 re-election and the GOP a Super Majority in 2020.

She us about to go down in History as a monumental failure just like Obama.

She's a classless slaver, who got rich off of the backs of taxpayers for doing literally nothing.

Donald Trump is getting clobbered. Trump will not be re-elected, Democrats will likely gain more seats in the House and could take the Senate.

Trump is the one who is the monumental failure.

Forum List

Back