OFFICIAL Put Your SOTU Comments HERE Thread

DxrDWJrVAAAkJhR.jpg:large

The angry partisan rally Trump will have instead will be the end of him.
Nope... The people are now wondering what it was Pelosie was trying to keep from them... Pelosi has lost the battle now.. Trump is going to use this as a battering ram to show how it is Pelosie and Schumer who are lying, obstructing, and throwing a political tantrum.

This beat down is going to be epic...

You seem willing to give up freedoms and liberties for a false sense of security.

That never works.

You should know that by now.

After Donald Trump invited himself to deliver the State of the Union speech in the house, Nancy Pelosi sent him this letter today:
Dxnp0ezU8AEvJRY

She's right. Government shutdown--means no state of the Union address until the government is reopened.

This should get Trump moving--just the thought of him not getting the limelight that he thinks he deserves should get the government reopened in short order.
Bobby Azarian - A neuroscientist explains: Trump has a mental disorder that makes him a dangerous world leader - Progressive Radio Network

TrumpEgoc.jpg

The problem is that he can get the attention he desires by giving the speech at a rally of his supporters without the visual of half the Congress refusing to clap for his applause lines. He might enjoy it better if he can't see the Democratic responses to his "points".

Yes that's where Trump belongs at a rally with his supporters. But his aids are worried that he'll go off the rails at a rally and not get a typical state of the Union address theme

]
th

And, how do you know what his "aids" are worried about?

Rambunctious, post: 21675467
Trump is owning Pelosi and the dems right now.....

The only things His Ignorancy owns is the deep dark hole that Coulter and Limbaugh dug and pushed him in and an 8 point drop in approval ratings since the shut down started.
so the next move as I would advise him to agree to nancy's statement to reopen the government to negotiate until Feb 8th. The furloughed folks get their money and if Come Feb 8 no negotiations, close the government down for good on Feb 8 and she now owns it. Give her one chance to honor her statement. And give the SOTU 1/29/2019

She's right. Government shutdown--means no state of the Union address until the government is reopened.

This should get Trump moving--just the thought of him not getting the limelight that he thinks he deserves should get the government reopened in short order.

TrumpEgoc.jpg
No...it only means he cannot use the House chamber if he wants a venue.

Well he can use another venue and see how many people will show up for it I guess. Maybe a tent on the White House lawn would work---:auiqs.jpg:
This is more like Nancy acting like a fronthole. The more this goes on the more men will not die for these women. Not one of those catholicmkids will go near one of the whores at the womens march. And those whores offer nothing for competition even with good jobs. You better start realizing that. Your buddies the African American male group that harassed, demeaned and threatened the Catholic kids appear to not be to intellectual. The Asians are our competition. And they when energized for violence are not fearful like the propaganda beat down white males with help from their own. They will just get rid of them. This is 60 years since the great society. That is a long time in human history. Tens of trillions of dollars spent and ther should be better results then what we have. What is worse is African Americans are still suffering also.

I presume you're babbling about the 3rd consecutive woman's march. The first being held the day after Trump was inaugurated. I don't think they're all whores---:auiqs.jpg:

2nd annual woman's march

170121211838-28-womens-march-dc-exlarge-169.jpg

1st woman's march, the day after Trump was inaugurated. For more pictures go to this link, scroll through the many pages and you'll probably find your home state here.
Woman's march pictures

3rd annual women's march

th

I don't think your Catholic boys with their "make America great hat's on, made this size of crowd." The irony is they're supporting a man (Trump) who has probably paid for a few abortions of his own making.

A sleeping giant has awoken, and unfortunately for you women are the largest voting block in this country, and that's why Republicans got their ass's kicked in the midterm election, and why there were more women elected to public office (congress) than any other year in the history of this nation. They're coming again in 2020.
They are spoiled and do not know how good they have it. World domination is not a game to give away. Many of these women were hired with quotas in the 1970's when it started. Of course others were not hired because of that. But you don't know that do you? At the same time our competive advantage started to be challenged by other nations and regions. You won't win because males will just ignore you as they get more primal for survival. You have warnings on your own side with Black guys. There is no allegiance. Black ladies are getting more violent also. Punching someone out is a lot different then people who have had enough start putting chemicals together and biological agents and even radiation components. I know nothing of that. But there are millions who do. Our system is based on stealing money from others. And i and many men and it is growingin numbers will not die for you. See where that gets you when you accomplish nirvana.
Wow....was that supposed to mean something?

Okay, now that the silly pissing matches have been settled in regards to the SOTU and use of military aircraft, perhaps it's time to get down to the serious stuff, you think?

Anyone who displays the confederate flag but NOT the American flag is NOT a patriot and does NOT get to question MY patriotism.

You are NOT an American.

You are a traitor.

The Confederate flag is American. Confederate soldiers are considered US veterans and the US government to this day provides confederate memorial stones on the graves of Confederate soldiers. There are Confederate soldiers buried in Arlington and there are US Naval Ships named for Confederate heros. There have been two coins minted and numerous stamps by the US government which honor the Confedrrate flag.
You will notice that it is the most anti-American leftists who attack the Confederate flag first? They see in that flag the patriotic Americans who will never succumb to their third world ideology.

Anyone who displays the confederate flag but NOT the American flag is NOT a patriot and does NOT get to question MY patriotism.

You are NOT an American.

You are a traitor.

The Confederate flag is American. Confederate soldiers are considered US veterans and the US government to this day provides confederate memorial stones on the graves of Confederate soldiers. There are Confederate soldiers buried in Arlington and there are US Naval Ships named for Confederate heros. There have been two coins minted and numerous stamps by the US government which honor the Confedrrate flag.
You will notice that it is the most anti-American leftists who attack the Confederate flag first? They see in that flag the patriotic Americans who will never succumb to their third world ideology.

:abgg2q.jpg:

Trump caves on SOTU until government reopens. Go Nancy!
Nancy made him her bitch

I’m stunned he did that myself.

I don’t think he listens much to his political advisors. Appearing before a mountain of hamberders as if he was donating blood to earthquake victims was one sign. This cave in is another. Nancy said I couldn’t go so I didn’t go?

Please don’t attribute this clear victory for Ms. Pelosi to some strategy on her part. The Donald, for whatever reason, decided to honor her idiotic wishes.

If I’m a Trump supporter, I’m floored by this and damn near speechless.

Pelosi BITCH SLAPPED The Giant Orange Anus

Pelosi said, "you take my airplane? I will take The House, you over bloated Orange Anus."

:abgg2q.jpg:
Trump could always write the SOTU this year. Or televise the speech from the Oval Office and let the members of Congress watch if they want. If Trump is looking forward to an audience, he can always arrange a rally somewhere.
I’m thinking Twitter
Awesome. 240 characters at a time.

Trump caves on SOTU until government reopens. Go Nancy!
Nancy made him her bitch

I’m stunned he did that myself.

I don’t think he listens much to his political advisors. Appearing before a mountain of hamberders as if he was donating blood to earthquake victims was one sign. This cave in is another. Nancy said I couldn’t go so I didn’t go?

Please don’t attribute this clear victory for Ms. Pelosi to some strategy on her part. The Donald, for whatever reason, decided to honor her idiotic wishes.

If I’m a Trump supporter, I’m floored by this and damn near speechless.
Yet the article I read said that WH staff are looking into other venues. So this may well be another comment by POTUS that should be ignored.

The Five Deferment Draft Dodging Orange Shit Gibbon folded like a cheap suit. He got his yellow belly ass owned by Speaker Pelosi.

Fuck That Draft Dodging, Russian Loving Piece of Shit Traitor and his lowlife Quisling Supporters.

You are NOT an American.

You are a traitor.

Anyone that bitches about

You are NOT an American.

You are a traitor.

Anyone that bitches about the Confederate flag is an asshole.

I have an Honorable Discharge from the armed forces of the US. I also have security clearances from the US government. They would disagree with a stupid Moon Bat like you with your Taliban type stupidity and bigotry.

Grow the fuck up asshole.

Trump and the GOP have come up with a new plan to build the wall and make El Chappo pay for it....a Mexican drug dealer will bare the cost and there isn't anything Pelosi can do to stop it....the treasury has 14 billion dollars in confiscated drug money from el Chappo alone...plenty of money to build three walls if we want to and its legal because the money can only be used for drug intervention...and that is the definition of a border wall...brilliant.....Trump wins again!!!!!

Last edited:
Trump should go anyway...if Nancy and the dems don't show.....the nation will be witness to their childlike attitude.....
Yes- The man child who is Trump. Keep in mind that this whole mess is the result of this 6 year old mental case having a tantrum after Ann Coulter called him gutless.
Trump is trying to defend our southern border from illegal aliens and drug cartels...What is Pelosi trying to do?.....
Pelosi is trying to represent the American people by supporting common sense border security and not throwing away money on a ineffective wall that will destroy the environment and the lives of land owners along the border.

In addition, she is trying to protect the dreamers who, for all practical purposes are Americans, and preserve the tradition of lawful immigration and granting asylum to those fleeing oppressive regimes and lawlessness. Any questions?

No she isn't...and I think you know it...she hates Trump and is frightened as hell that he will win in 2020....she will stand in the way of him till she dies on the hill....she and Reid did it to the coward Bush and he buckled....Trump will not....
If she wanted to protect the DACA people she would sit down with the President who at least offered a three year extension so a fix can be worked out in Congress.....she wants to use the DACA Kids for political uses...she could not care less about them.....
If you want the shut down to end you will have to ask her to stop being a moron.....
A three year extension he could wipe away at any time with the stroke of his pen. Pelosi is not as stupid as you are.

Trump and the GOP have come up with a new plan to build the wall and make El Chapo pay for it....a Mexican drug dealer will bare the cost and there isn't anything Pelosi can do to stop it....the treasury had 14 billion dollars in confiscated drug money from el Chapo alone...plenty of money to build three walls if we want to and its legal because the money can only be used for drug intervention...and that is the definition of a border wall...brilliant.....Trump wins again!!!!!

Sucks to be a dem....

Trump and the GOP have come up with a new plan to build the wall and make El Chappo pay for it....a Mexican drug dealer will bare the cost and there isn't anything Pelosi can do to stop it....the treasury had 14 billion dollars in confiscated drug money from el Chappo alone...plenty of money to build three walls if we want to and its legal because the money can only be used for drug intervention...and that is the definition of a border wall...brilliant.....Trump wins again!!!!!

I believe you're thinking of El Dorado.

The puff piece about Ted Cruz's lunge for the spotlight said the US is seeking $14B from Guzman. It's not in the Treasury, and it's unlikely they can find more than a small fraction of that amount. A very small fraction.

Forum List

Back