[OFFICIAL SOFTWARE UPGRADE] Help and Bug Thread

I have found a bug while using Firefox.

I changed my avatar using that pop-up box. But clicking OK does not close the dialog box, only Cancel closes it. Once cancelled, it still shows your old avatar. But if you open USMB in a new tab, it shows the new avatar.

This has happened twice now, with two different avatars.

Sigh

C_K is using my statement that I refuse to allow scripts to run on this site as an excuse not to address a real problem and idiots are facilitating him by posting stupid advice.

I already have my shortcuts back, without the extra keystrokes. The only reason this is an issue is because c_k refuses to believe that it is not my settings that causes the problem I want him to fix, which is the fact that the only way to get to the first post in a thread is to scroll back after the software written by ADHD afflicted children takes you to the first unread post in a thread. He is insisting that my settings are causing a problem other people are having, and I am arguing with a bunch of people who cannot understand that I do not care about the hijacking of the browser settings because I already disabled it. So, do us both a favor, and stop offering me advice on a non issue.

@cereal_killer

If you check my user agent you will see I am using Google Chrome on Chrome OS. Despite the fact that all scripts this site runs are currently enabled, I am still being taken to the first unread post when I click on the title of the thread. The little box next to the thread does the exact same things. that should prove to anyone who is halfway competent that it is not my settings that is causing the problem.

You are now free to address the issue rather than pretending that I am an idiot. If you still refuse to believe that I actually understand how things work, perhaps you should explain to Ravi how my browser settings are affecting her computer. That should be an interesting conversation for one of you.

Your old avatar fit your posting style much better, Synth.

You know... the doofus? ;)
Lyin' Ryan is coming back. He's currently not campaigning for president in Florida! He's on a 'book tour'.
4i6Ckte.gif

Just a minor observation that may or may not be a glitch. I have posted in a couple of threads the last few days that aren't showing up on either the Unread Watched Threads OR All Watched Threads. That makes it a real pain to find most especially if you can't remember the exact thread title or the forum it was in or if the thread was moved.

Just a minor observation that may or may not be a glitch. I have posted in a couple of threads the last few days that aren't showing up on either the Unread Watched Threads OR All Watched Threads. That makes it a real pain to find most especially if you can't remember the exact thread title or the forum it was in or if the thread was moved.

I keep getting lost and ending up in old threads etc. Impossible to have to scroll and scroll, do something and end up in several day old posts. Please junk this new system and go back to the old one.

I wish all you whiners would just shut up and use the forum.

The admin and mods have done a great job and have far more important stuff to do than read this tripe. :death:

What more important stuff do they have to do?

Work a day job to pay for all this so you don't have to
Clean up our messes
Take care of their own families

Among other things, I'm sure.

And before you whine about the ads paying for the site, those ads help, but I'll bet a paycheck that they don't cover the costs. Been there, done that.

Clean up our messes

And before you whine about the ads paying for the site, those ads help, but I'll bet a paycheck that they don't cover the costs. Been there, done that.
Lol, they signed up for the job and now you say they have more important things to do than their job. I bet you're a conservative.

Clean up our messes

Lol, they signed up for the job and now you say they have more important things to do than their job. I bet you're a conservative.

No, that'd be a liberal tactic.... wait, nevermind. Liberals stay on welfare.

Their job isn't catering to whining pussies. If you're unhappy, shove off.

Clean up our messes

The only whining pussy I see here is you.

Clean up our messes

Oh look, a typical PeeWee retort

Sorry, but "I know you are, but what am I?" went out in the 90's.

Clean up our messes

you aren't worth a better effort.

Clean up our messes

Then don't bother hitting post, dipshit.

Clean up our messes

Then don't bother hitting post, dipshit.
See ^ more whining. Thanks for proving my point.

Forum List

Back