[OFFICIAL SOFTWARE UPGRADE] Help and Bug Thread

It's a shame that you don't feel like you're getting your money's worth.

Funny, I don't recall saying that. I just addressed somobedoy that didn't like this thread and all the issues that have been brought up as a result. That, by the way, would include the issues you brought up.

You can stop presuming to speak for me.

Considering you don't even know what YOU are saying half the time, you can't possibly know MY mind.

apologies for the 3 whole ads we serve one of which is in the footer where no one looks.

I would rather you address the first post issue I raised, unless you think that Chrome OS somehow disables the scripts on this site I see no way you can currently blame it on me.

It's working fast as can be from this end, and on all of my devices.
wut?

dull_game_room_ideas_with_many_computer_gaming_o.jpg

:lol:

Nope, no multi-display gaming setup.

Windows Phone HTC 8x running IE RT.
Windows Surface Tablet running IE 10.
Xperia Z Phone Android running Chrome.
Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.4 Pro Tablet Android running Chrome.

I'm a bit of a tech geek.

And my main system with IE and Chrome.

You can stop presuming to speak for me.

Considering you don't even know what YOU are saying half the time, you can't possibly know MY mind.

If you follow that post back to its origin you will see that I wasn't talking about you.

I don't expect an apology for your false accusations though.

wut?

What... no Opera, Firefox, Safari, and Netscape Navigator?

WEAKSAUCE!

apologies for the 3 whole ads we serve one of which is in the footer where no one looks.

I would rather you address the first post issue I raised, unless you think that Chrome OS somehow disables the scripts on this site I see no way you can currently blame it on me.
I addressed it a couple? pages back. I quoted you so it should be on your alert page.

wut?

What... no Opera, Firefox, Safari, and Netscape Navigator?

WEAKSAUCE!

I agree, they most certainly are weaksauce on my devices. I don't even test them anymore.

I addressed it a couple? pages back. I quoted you so it should be on your alert page.

Sorry I missed it, the only thing I saw was your insistence that it is my settings that is causing the problem. I disabled the alerts, so it won't be there. All I know right now is that all the scripts are enabled on this site, and clicking on the thread title still takes me to the first unread post.

Sorry I missed it, the only thing I saw was your insistence that it is my settings that is causing the problem. I disabled the alerts, so it won't be there. All I know right now is that all the scripts are enabled on this site, and clicking on the thread title still takes me to the first unread post.
Even on threads you have NOT read? You should only be taken to the first unread post on threads you have read and/or participated in. Works for me no matter what platform or browser I'm on.

Even on threads you have NOT read? You should only be taken to the first unread post on threads you have read and/or participated in. Works for me no matter what platform or browser I'm on.

Even on threads I have not read, which is why I don't like it.

This happens no matter what browser, or platform I am using. I have been using Chrome OS for the last couple of days, and it does exactly the same thing as Firefox or Chrome on Windows.

Just a thought, could the Mark Forums Read have something to do with this? Does it work differently on XenForo than vBulletin?

wut?

I have the same , yet don't brag about it.....

wut?

No one said you had to brag about it...

...but you're bragging about not bragging about it.

:D

And you say you have what I have, but that's not bragging.

:razz:

wut?

No one said you had to brag about it...

...but you're bragging about not bragging about it.

:D

It's a low key brag....

Are there any instructions, tutorials, or any information as to how you use this site? Seems like it's click on things to see what happens. I'm just looking for the basics. Can you quote a portion of the post you are replying to? How can you see who is agreeing, liking or disagreeing with your post?....

LOVE LOVE LOVE the alerts once I tweaked them. I can actually banter with a couple of people in a couple of threads at the same time and its all personal and friendly again.

Are there any instructions, tutorials, or any information as to how you use this site? Seems like it's click on things to see what happens. I'm just looking for the basics. Can you quote a portion of the post you are replying to? How can you see who is agreeing, liking or disagreeing with your post?....

Yes, someone posted a pdf link, I think earlier in this thread. If you set your alerts to only people responding to you, it is much more manageable and you are alerted when someone likes or agrees or disagrees with you. They also show up on your profile page under the tab where people quote you. The icon will show a check, thumbs up or x instead of the quote bubble for response. I'll see if I can find that pdf again.

ETA: Found it here

The Multi Quote Abuse Page 4 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Last edited:

Forum List

Back