[OFFICIAL SOFTWARE UPGRADE] Help and Bug Thread

WTF? Where is the red X?

Serious bug in the software made the only options to like a post, dearly love a post, or worship a post as god....

LOL. I hope this will become the standard on the board though. If you don't like a post say so and give your reason why. There were gangs of trolls roaming the 'threads' disliking every single post some members made, even if the post was just to say 'good morning'. Some members were finding a hundred notices of 'dislikes' every time they logged in. It was introducing a toxicity and bullying tactic that was worse than even the old neg rep system. I love the new option. Kudos to C_K and admin for removing the 'dislike' button.
Oh! You mean Scat?

Yeah that was sick. Perhaps the software could limit red x's, but removing them? That plain and simple sucks like every other change made lately.

WTF? Where is the red X?

Serious bug in the software made the only options to like a post, dearly love a post, or worship a post as god....

LOL. I hope this will become the standard on the board though. If you don't like a post say so and give your reason why. There were gangs of trolls roaming the 'threads' disliking every single post some members made, even if the post was just to say 'good morning'. Some members were finding a hundred notices of 'dislikes' every time they logged in. It was introducing a toxicity and bullying tactic that was worse than even the old neg rep system. I love the new option. Kudos to C_K and admin for removing the 'dislike' button.
Oh! You mean Scat?

Yeah that was sick. Perhaps the software could limit red x's, but removing them? That plain and simple sucks like every other change made lately.

No, she means Shart. You must not have stopped in the coffee shop yesterday.

WTF? Where is the red X?

Oh! You mean Scat?

No, I didn't mean anybody in particular. I wasn't even thinking about either of the members mentioned here. I just know there was some bullying and harrassing going on with the Red X's and now there isn't. And I see that as a good thing. I left my last board home just because of that kind of thing. It adds a toxic element to the board that just isn't necessary. If we have a problem with somebody's post, it doesn't take a lot of time to say so if it is important enough. And no, I was not one of the ones who was being harassed there or here.

WTF? Where is the red X?

Oh! You mean Scat?

No, she means Shart. You must not have stopped in the coffee shop yesterday.
No, I mean Scat.

WTF? Where is the red X?

Oh! You mean Scat?

No, I didn't mean anybody in particular. I wasn't even thinking about either of the members mentioned here. I just know there was some bullying and harrassing going on with the Red X's and now there isn't. And I see that as a good thing. I left my last board home just because of that kind of thing. It adds a toxic element to the board that just isn't necessary. If we have a problem with somebody's post, it doesn't take a lot of time to say so if it is important enough. And no, I was not one of the ones who was being harassed there or here.
It may add a toxic element, but 3 ways to pat someone on the back and no way to kick their ass is too much rainbows and unicorns to me.

There are people here who NEED toxicity.

WTF? Where is the red X?

Oh! You mean Scat?

It may add a toxic element, but 3 ways to pat someone on the back and no way to kick their ass is too much rainbows and unicorns to me.

There is a flame zone for that though. I abhor toxicity and when it becomes excessive I find somewhere else to go and somewhere else to play. I just can't make a sport of slinging insults at people. It isn't in me. I don't mind if those who do enjoy that sort of thing go at it tooth and nail, but I want them to do that in the forum designed for that.

WTF? Where is the red X?

Oh! You mean Scat?

There is a flame zone for that though. I abhor toxicity and when it becomes excessive I find somewhere else to go and somewhere else to play. I just can't make a sport of slinging insults at people. It isn't in me. I don't mind if those who do enjoy that sort of thing go at it tooth and nail, but I want them to do that in the forum designed for that.

Serious question... how has somebody as diabetes-inducingly sweet as you lasted so long here?

(Not at all an insult, so please don't take it as such)

Serious question... how has somebody as diabetes-inducingly sweet as you lasted so long here?

(Not at all an insult, so please don't take it as such)

Wow, thanks, but you don't know me very well do you. I am probably as hated as any member on the board in some camps. I used to have the neg reps with some very interesting comments on them to prove it. I've deleted all the old equally hateful PMs. There are quite a few who don't see me as sweet at all. :)

But I've lasted here because of some really great people here who don't make a sport of being a-holes. If it wasn't for them I would have been long gone years ago.

WTF? Where is the red X?

Oh! You mean Scat?

If you are referring to me, then you are wrong. I am not the reason for the change in system nor am I the reason for the removal of the redex button.. BTW, my name is Stat, not "Scat". Scat refers to a sexual proclivity that I assume all of us abhor. So, you were talking about toxicity and then you write, literally, shit like that?

Physician, fucking heal thyself.

WTF? Where is the red X?

Oh! You mean Scat?

Others know what's best for you. The moral majority strikes again.

I cant un watch threads. I used to be able to, on this new format.

1. Go to your watched thread list.
2. Check the box on the thread(s) you don't want to watch,
3. Scroll down to the bottom.
4. There is a "With Selected..." drop down list.
5. Select "Stop watching threads".

That should do it.

>>>>

That should do it.

>>>>
Thank you. For any ipad users, I had to scroll down to the bottom first, hit all watched threads to open the page with the boxes and drop down list.

That should do it.

>>>>
Thank you. For any ipad users, I had to scroll down to the bottom first, hit all watched threads to open the page with the boxes and drop down list.

That's true and applies to everyone.

I've bookmarked the "all watched threads" link and go there by default so don't "see" the page with of "Watched Threads" with only replies. I "see" them all based on the bookmark.

>>>>

WTF? Where is the red X?

Oh! You mean Scat?

If you want to kick someones ass, do it with your sharp wit

Forum List

Back