Official Thread for Denial of GreenHouse Effect and Radiative Physics.

Don't break your arm masturbating, Crick .
Masturbating? How fucking old are you? 12? 8?

The rate of warming since 1850 is at least five times as rapid as any warming period in the last 3 million years. Your claim that the warming of the last 150 years is normal interglacial warming is unsupportable tripe. Falsify that if you can .

The rate of warming since 1850 is at least five times as rapid as any warming period in the last 3 million years. Your claim that the warming of the last 150 years is normal interglacial warming is unsupportable tripe. Falsify that if you can .

The rate of warming since 1850 is at least five times as rapid as any warming period in the last 3 million years.

You can't prove that, idiot.

I figured that's what you were doing with your dancing around. I'm still waiting to see your data. I figure that's never going to happen and you'll just keep jacking off.

So let me understand. You would refuse to enter Death Valley on hot days due to you fearing dying due to the warming?

Almost two pages and still no comparison of rate of temperature change for the past 3 million years. Is this magic data? Did Crick get this data from the guy who sold Jack his beans?

The northern hemisphere is much more of an influencer to the global climate because of the oceans to Arctic combination. Crick still goes to Australia for his warm
Crick does not understand the Coriolis effect. He can't get it until he tries to understand this enormous effect.

So let me understand. You would refuse to enter Death Valley on hot days due to you fearing dying due to the warming?
Robert, when you just make stuff up, you are telling lies and I know you do not want to do that. What can I do for you?

Don't break your arm masturbating, Crick .
Having opposable thumbs makes it all possible. Enjoy scraping away with your jackass hooves. Prolly never gonna work. Oh well, keep chewing those creosote treated barnboards around your pen instead,.. I guess.

Crick does not understand the Coriolis effect. He can't get it until he tries to understand this enormous effect.

Er ... this is infinitely small ... and occurs over an infinitely short period of time ... dF/dt ...

That's not why cyclones spin ... and only explains the direction of spin ... convection X pressure is counter-clockwise in the Northern Hemisphere and opposite in the Southern ... rotational motion requires torque, not force ...

Extra credit question: Why does this appear completely opposite on Jupiter? ... cyclones rotate clockwise in the Northern Hemisphere and counter in the South ...

Er ... this is infinitely small ... and occurs over an infinitely short period of time ... dF/dt ...

That's not why cyclones spin ... and only explains the direction of spin ... convection X pressure is counter-clockwise in the Northern Hemisphere and opposite in the Southern ... rotational motion requires torque, not force ...

Extra credit question: Why does this appear completely opposite on Jupiter? ... cyclones rotate clockwise in the Northern Hemisphere and counter in the South ...
I saw this video last night:

Having opposable thumbs makes it all possible. Enjoy scraping away with your jackass hooves. Prolly never gonna work. Oh well, keep chewing those creosote treated barnboards around your pen instead,.. I guess.
I love you too.

No, I don't think that is the one.
Don't be such a frightened puppy. Go look at the data. Take your own measurements or get really ambitious and download the actual data. It's all available. Your claim that the warming of the last 150 years is natural or non-synthetic is simply not supportable. I know that's hard to take but, sometimes, ya gotta just bite the bullet.

Are you telling us that Crick does understand the Coriolis effect? He might since he is an engineer. I can't properly address your remarks given I had not said things you seem to discuss.

Robert, when you just make stuff up, you are telling lies and I know you do not want to do that. What can I do for you?
You are frantic over climate. To the point you see your efforts as saving your family's lives. Going after me saying I do not care about my children's lives. Why not simply discuss the topic and not me? What I said was not negative about you as I recall this.

I want to point out that I am guilty of asking you a question. Perhaps you want me not to.

Forum List

Back