Official Thread for Denial of GreenHouse Effect and Radiative Physics.

He's even changed his view on work.
Now he doesn't believe photons from a flashlight can hit the hotter surface of the Sun.

What a clown.
still no proof that flashlight does that. hmmmmmm why not?

Forcefields? Magnetic photon repulsion?

Tell us your secret!!
no, no, show us the flashlight light hitting the sun.

What stops them? Post your theory.
why do you feel you are resolved of showing us that they do? come on big guy stand up and show that light hitting the sun.

why do you feel you are resolved of showing us that they do?

Photons travel in a straight line until they're absorbed by matter.
Photons from my flashlight can travel billions of light years across the universe.

Why the fuck wouldn't they hit the Sun if I aimed them properly?

Come on big guy, use that brain of yours.

still no proof that flashlight does that. hmmmmmm why not?

Tell us your secret!!

why do you feel you are resolved of showing us that they do? come on big guy stand up and show that light hitting the sun.

Photons from my flashlight can travel billions of light years across the universe.

just show us that it would hit the sun, why can't you? you claim they would I'm waiting.

Tell us your secret!!

just show us that it would hit the sun, why can't you? you claim they would I'm waiting.

So no theory?

Maybe you should ask Billy_Boy?

He had some idiocy about "Covailent [sic] bonds" generating a force field or some such shit.

Or SSDD can explain that the flashlight "simply cannot emit toward hotter matter" or some such idiocy.

Be sure to post their theories, can't wait!!!

So no theory?

He had some idiocy about "Covailent [sic] bonds" generating a force field or some such shit.

Or SSDD can explain that the flashlight "simply cannot emit toward hotter matter" or some such idiocy.

you still don't think you owe to back your claim. funny shit. thanks for yet another laugh on a different day.

So no theory?

you still don't think you owe to back your claim. funny shit. thanks for yet another laugh on a different day.

You're right, I don't have to back my claim that photons can travel from my flashlight and hit the Sun.

I'm glad basic physics gives you a laugh.

So no theory?

You're right, I don't have to back my claim that photons can travel from my flashlight and hit the Sun.

unobserved, all you ever got bubba.

So no theory?

No photon was ever observed. Right.

So no theory?

show the experiment.

So no theory?

show the experiment.

I get it, you have zero understanding of how photons behave. That's okay, you've survived this long
without a clue. Don't worry about it.

show the experiment.

I get it, you have zero understanding of how photons behave. That's okay, you've survived this long
I just want you to post the experiment you claimed was done. go for it.

show the experiment.

Don't you worry your pretty little head.

show the experiment.

I don't, but I do have images of you pointing your flashlight at the sun trying to warm it up.

show the experiment.

I don't, but I do have images of you pointing your flashlight at the sun trying to warm it up.

I know, the list of things that confuse you grows longer every day, but don't you worry.

show the experiment.

I know, the list of things that confuse you grows longer every day, but don't you worry.
heavens no, I laugh at anyone standing and holding a flashlight to warm the sun.

tenor.gif

Don't you worry about science.

Second Law of Thermodynamics: It is not possible for heat to flow from a colder body to a warmer body without any work having been done to accomplish this flow. Energy will not flow spontaneously from a low temperature object to a higher temperature object.

Here's that form of the Second Law that you copied from. You left a bit of it out.

Second Law of Thermodynamics
---
Second Law of Thermodynamics: It is not possible for heat to flow from a colder body to a warmer body without any work having been done to accomplish this flow. Energy will not flow spontaneously from a low temperature object to a higher temperature object. This precludes a perfect refrigerator. The statements about refrigerators apply to air conditioners and heat pumps, which embody the same principles.

This is the "second form" or Clausius statement of the second law.

It is important to note that when it is stated that energy will not spontaneously flow from a cold object to a hot object, that statement is referring to net transfer of energy. Energy can transfer from the cold object to the hot object either by transfer of energetic particles or electromagnetic radiation, but the net transfer will be from the hot object to the cold object in any spontaneous process. Work is required to transfer net energy to the hot object."
---

It was astonishingly dishonest of you to leave that part out. It flatly contradicts your idiot claims, and it flat out says we're right.

So, you know you're lying here, yet you continue to lie. At this stage, the only purpose you serve is to illustrate how cult devotion leads to moral decrepitude.
There is no such thing as "net flow"... A colder body cannot warm a hotter body.

Second Law of Thermodynamics: It is not possible for heat to flow from a colder body to a warmer body without any work having been done to accomplish this flow. Energy will not flow spontaneously from a low temperature object to a higher temperature object.

Here's that form of the Second Law that you copied from. You left a bit of it out.

---
Second Law of Thermodynamics: It is not possible for heat to flow from a colder body to a warmer body without any work having been done to accomplish this flow. Energy will not flow spontaneously from a low temperature object to a higher temperature object. This precludes a perfect refrigerator. The statements about refrigerators apply to air conditioners and heat pumps, which embody the same principles.

It is important to note that when it is stated that energy will not spontaneously flow from a cold object to a hot object, that statement is referring to net transfer of energy. Energy can transfer from the cold object to the hot object either by transfer of energetic particles or electromagnetic radiation, but the net transfer will be from the hot object to the cold object in any spontaneous process. Work is required to transfer net energy to the hot object."
---

It was astonishingly dishonest of you to leave that part out. It flatly contradicts your idiot claims, and it flat out says we're right.

So, you know you're lying here, yet you continue to lie. At this stage, the only purpose you serve is to illustrate how cult devotion leads to moral decrepitude.
There is no such thing as "net flow"... A colder body cannot warm a hotter body.

There is no such thing as "net flow"...

A 10C object is prohibited from radiating toward a 20C object? Why?
Force fields? Smart photons? What?

A colder body cannot warm a hotter body.

While the 10C object radiates toward the 20C object, the 20C object radiates MORE toward the 10C object.

They BOTH radiate, but the cooler object warms while the warmer object cools.
Because "net flow".

---

---

While the 10C object radiates toward the 20C object, the 20C object radiates MORE toward the 10C object.

Because "net flow".
dude, it's been explained to you over an over again, 2nd law thing you just can't seem to absorb. get it? absorbed? hahahaahaha what a boob you are.

anyway, you still haven't presented observed empirical evidence that it does what you said. you have been losing this battle for over three years now.

Hey you still trying to warm the sun with your flashlight?

Last edited:

---

---

Because "net flow".
dude, it's been explained to you over an over again, 2nd law thing you just can't seem to absorb. get it? absorbed? hahahaahaha what a boob you are.

anyway, you still haven't presented observed empirical evidence that it does what you said. you have been losing this battle for over three years now.

dude, it's been explained to you over an over again

So which is it?

2nd law thing you just can't seem to absorb.

Stefan-Boltzmann thing you just can't seem to absorb.

If you ever pull your head out of your ass, by all means link where I said anything about "heating" the sun.

Forum List

Back