Official Thread - The Mueller Report is Announced... USE THIS thread til at least end of Saturday.

Well She would be crying if she believed we were all going to die in 11-12 years.

And trust me, all these freaks believe this.

The UN should be defunded and kicked out of our country. Their climate change agenda is a subversive attack on National Sovereignty and has become The Democrat Platform!
Agenda 21 - The Dossier & Fundamentally Transforming America

And we thought we would have to wait until 2020 to see more elites crying on TV. Trump is year round winning.
No. One. Cried.

Yes. She. Did.

First 3 seconds of the video shows her in tears and the rest of the video is the guy consoling her. The cameraman went to the guy talking when he saw madcow crying. Hes like oh shit shes crying again! You can see the wet under her eyes. And rapid eye blinking is a common thing in someone who is getting emotional.

Yup, she was definitely crying. That down turned mouth, and the furrowed brow are proof positive. I find it amusing that the Director never went back to a shot of her either. Not good having your anchor bawling on air.

And we thought we would have to wait until 2020 to see more elites crying on TV. Trump is year round winning.
No. One. Cried.

Yes. She. Did.

First 3 seconds of the video shows her in tears and the rest of the video is the guy consoling her. The cameraman went to the guy talking when he saw madcow crying. Hes like oh shit shes crying again! You can see the wet under her eyes. And rapid eye blinking is a common thing in someone who is getting emotional.

Yup, she was definitely crying. That down turned mouth, and the furrowed brow are proof positive. I find it amusing that the Director never went back to a shot of her either. Not good having your anchor bawling on air.

Well, now that I've seen the two seconds on the elusive vid, I'm not arguing that she was emotional.
It sure makes me wonder, though, why some of the folks here get such pleasure from seeing people cry. What's that say about the folks gloating over it?

And you're so fucking brilliant that you have to respond to a plausible theory by calling someone a moron . That make you look stupid and shows that you don't have a lot of confidence in your own bullshit
Assholes that use profanity loosely have no fucking confidence in their own bullshit. :)

Amazing how all the CRC posters on this thread have read the report already. How about sharing a link for the rest of us?

Sure that's gotta be it.
Moron.
It is so impressive how you guys engage in civil discourse to promote the free exchange of ideas on the USMB.

Oh look, I can see your ass again. His statement was stupid, deal with it.
And you're so fucking brilliant that you have to respond to a plausible theory by calling someone a moron . That make you look stupid and shows that you don't have a lot of confidence in your own bullshit

LOL, your "brilliance" is "terrifying".

You're every bit as stupid as he is.

Trump is a traitor. that's my point. and i will fight with every fiber of my being until he is IMPEAAAAAAAAAAACHED. WE'RE STILL HERE! WE'RE NOT GOING ANYWHERE! WE'RE STILL FIGHTIN! I'M STILL FIGHTIN!

IMPEACH 45! IMPEACH 45! IMPEACH 45! IMPEACH 45! IMPEACH 45! IMPEACH 45! IMPEACH 45! IMPEACH 45! IMPEACH 45! IMPEACH 45! IMPEACH 45! IMPEACH 45! IMPEACH 45!

fight with me. let's keep this fight going. you and me and Pocahontas and Crazy Bernie. we're all going to the white house, and Beto is taking us there. YEAAAAAAA!
Yea, right.

It's fun to wind you up, fhl, but now I think it's time for you to seek therapy.
As long as we still have a FIGHTIN CHANCE to impeach Trump!

Why do you hate all the great things happening to America?

She’s crying because she thinks she is going to die in 12 years.

No. One. Cried.

Yes. She. Did.

Well, now that I've seen the two seconds on the elusive vid, I'm not arguing that she was emotional.
It sure makes me wonder, though, why some of the folks here get such pleasure from seeing people cry. What's that say about the folks gloating over it?

And somehow you have the magical ability to defend against this, but others do not? How can that be? Are you suggesting information campaigns have serious, tangible effects? Cool, let's talk about russia getting Trump elected, then.
That's all we have been talking about.....for two freaking years....it didn't happen dude....Russia and I'm sure China and maybe even Israel and other nations always try and affect our campaigns....its never been taken seriously or even mentioned until Trump an outsider won...then the establishment takes it out...dusts it off and says Russia must of got Trump elected...its silly....its been a lie from day one of the investigation....why it took two years for Mueller to see that is a good question that needs an answer....

I watched both of those shows last night and this may be your meds talking, but none of what they are saying is true. Neither Matthews nor Maddow were crying, ranting or in any way disappointed because neither of them knows what is in the report, and neither do you or the Gateway Pundit.

....THIS shows how fkuped they are--how they are like nazis = he's saying ''how can they let an innocent person off the hook?''
he's a JACKASS nazi

Maybe Mueller understands that there is no reason to indict Don Jr., Ivanka, or some others because it would be a federal crime that Trump can just pardon, and instead he is leaving it up to the state of New York to charge them on other charges like the Trump Foundation that is a state crime that Trump can not pardon.

BlandJollyJoey-size_restricted.gif

Sure that's gotta be it.
Moron.

LOLOLOLOLOLOL, Beanie and Cecil strike again!

But, let us say that Huey, Duey, and Lewy are correct.

QUESTION---------->

1. Can you indict a sitting President? NO!

2. Can you leak any information from a grand jury? NO!

3. What happens if information is leaked? MORE LEFTISTS GO TO JAIL, adios muchacho!

So what is crazy Lewy trying to say in his own way? He and friends are CHECKMATED, and are trying to convince people who do not know how to play political chess that they are not, lolololol.

So sad, to bad, your screwed! That fan you had blowing in Trumps face that you threw poop against. Well, Mueller and Trump just flipped the reverse switch, and Trump has waaaaaaaaay more poop to throw, then your side ever did!

No. One. Cried.

Yes. She. Did.

Probably because she has been gloating about getting trump for so long. So here she is hoist on her own petard. She had so wrapped herself up in a delusion that when it came crashing down she had no defense. And, she will get no sympathy because she has exhibited none.

Keep those hopes and dreams alive.....over nothing, lol. Dont let that white hot seething rage get you down.
Keep those hopes and dreams alive.....over nothing, lol.
If you believe in Trump's integrity, you got nothing.

What's in the Mueller Report?

"The product of Mueller’s year and a half of investigation is now complete and was delivered Friday to the Department of Justice. It may never be made public, but the investigation has already produced some of the most extraordinary documents made public by a prosecutor in the United States, opening a rare window into the world of big money, high-stakes politics and foreign lobbying, a world that normally operates in dim Georgetown restaurants or in hotel bars in exotic locales.

"Those documents are to be found in Mueller’s legal filings. 'Mueller has spoken loudly, if indirectly, in court — indictment by indictment, guilty plea by guilty plea. In doing so, he tracked an elaborate Russian operation that injected chaos into a U.S. presidential election and tried to help Trump win the White House.'

"'He followed a GOP campaign that embraced the Kremlin’s help and championed stolen material to hurt a political foe. And ultimately, he revealed layers of lies, deception, self-enrichment and hubris that followed.'

"'Woven through thousands of court papers, the special counsel has made his public report,' wrote Chad Day and Eric Tucker of The Associated Press, after an exhaustive review of his filings."

A party that continues to support Trump is beyond redemption.

Those are your feelings,not logic though.
Those are your feelings,not logic though.
My opinions come from facts not feelings, unlike the corrupt parasites currently living in the White House:
30-trump-corruption-chait.w700.h700.jpg

Opinion | Trump’s Corruption: The Definitive List

"They don’t even try very hard to hide it.

"President Trump, his family and more than a few of his appointees are using his presidency to enrich themselves.

"They are spending taxpayer dollars for their own benefit.

"They are accepting sweetheart deals from foreigners.

"And they are harnessing the power of the federal government on behalf of their businesses.

"There’s a word for this: corruption.

"Given how widespread Trumpian corruption has become, we thought it was time to make a list.

"It’s meant to be a definitive list of self-dealing by the president, his family, his staff or his friends — since he began running for president.

"To qualify, an incident needs to seem highly credible, even if it remains unresolved, and needs to involve making money...."
Opinions. Not fact. Opinions are not acceptable in legal matters. Trump is doing a great job.
Opinions. Not fact. Opinions are not acceptable in legal matters. Trump is doing a great job.
For whom, rich foreigners and his crime family members?

Opinion | Trump’s Corruption: The Definitive List

"During Trump’s presidency, his companies have pushed to expand overseas, with help from foreign governments.

"One example: In May, an Indonesian real-estate project that involves the Trump Organization reportedly received a $500 million loan from a company owned by the Chinese government.

"Two days later, Trump tweeted that he was working to lift sanctions on a Chinese telecommunications firm with close ties to the government — over the objections of both Republicans and Democrats in Congress.

"He ultimately did lift the sanctions."

Mueller's probe had indicted or accepted plea deals from 35 people over the past 22 months. If Bill Barr was hired to end the investigation early, he will find the results much different than when he obstructed justice in December of 1992
NYT-Bush-Pardons.png

AP wipes Iran-Contra pardons from Bill Barr's record: Another win for conventional wisdom

Sure that's gotta be it.
Moron.
It is so impressive how you guys engage in civil discourse to promote the free exchange of ideas on the USMB.

Oh look, I can see your ass again. His statement was stupid, deal with it.

LOL, your "brilliance" is "terrifying".

You're every bit as stupid as he is.

Trump's evening for the ages: When he learned Mueller was done - CNNPolitics
Whether the end of Mueller's probe means the end of Trump's long legal albatross, or just the beginning, is largely a matter for Congress and the various other prosecutors who have taken on ancillary investigations.

It was a matter of life and death for them.

Why do you think they looked at Obama as a Messiah? They look at most of their candidates not as representatives but as Saviors.

They truly believe they could die in 12 years.

Do not underestimate these people. This goes beyond our country and mere politics.

No. One. Cried.

Yes. She. Did.

Probably because she has been gloating about getting trump for so long. So here she is hoist on her own petard. She had so wrapped herself up in a delusion that when it came crashing down she had no defense. And, she will get no sympathy because she has exhibited none.

Forum List

Back