Official Thread - The Mueller Report is Announced... USE THIS thread til at least end of Saturday.

Globalism and The UN’s Climate Change Agenda 21 was set back by 12 years due
To Trump’s Election.

Now you know why “They” wanted him out of office so desperately!

Agenda 21 - The Dossier & Fundamentally Transforming America

This is so delicious seeing this happen within the Lügenpresse.

Last edited:
Let it go tards, You lost in 2016 and your making it worse. Nobody respects you now, and any more, you will just piss us off.

Trump is a traitor. that's my point. and i will fight with every fiber of my being until he is IMPEAAAAAAAAAAACHED. WE'RE STILL HERE! WE'RE NOT GOING ANYWHERE! WE'RE STILL FIGHTIN! I'M STILL FIGHTIN!

IMPEACH 45! IMPEACH 45! IMPEACH 45! IMPEACH 45! IMPEACH 45! IMPEACH 45! IMPEACH 45! IMPEACH 45! IMPEACH 45! IMPEACH 45! IMPEACH 45! IMPEACH 45! IMPEACH 45!

fight with me. let's keep this fight going. you and me and Pocahontas and Crazy Bernie. we're all going to the white house, and Beto is taking us there. YEAAAAAAA!
Yea, right.

It's fun to wind you up, fhl, but now I think it's time for you to seek therapy.

Yes but after you win you have to govern...not investigate...
Very true. Were almost 60 days into the democrat control of the House. So it's hard to judge just yet.
I'm using history for my prediction that they hate Trump so much that will be all we hear about....I've said for a long time now that its the media that runs the democrat agenda and they really hate the president....they will not be able to resist turning over rock after rock after rock...no matter the outcome...they will never stop....and the people both left and right will tire of it fast....they already are tired of it....

I'm using history for my prediction that they hate Trump so much that will be all we hear about...
And that would be a media ratings gambit, not an accurate reflection of what is done in congress. What you will see over the next 2 years is a democrat controlled house passing bills related to their 2020 platform, forcing republicans in the senate to either block them from a vote or vote them down (or vote for them). That's your history, right there.

Yeah, good luck in 2020
Thanks! Would that be the same luck I had in 2018?

2020 is going to look like this for you, bub.

Puppet show Mueller.jpg

Trump is a traitor. that's my point. and i will fight with every fiber of my being until he is IMPEAAAAAAAAAAACHED. WE'RE STILL HERE! WE'RE NOT GOING ANYWHERE! WE'RE STILL FIGHTIN! I'M STILL FIGHTIN!

IMPEACH 45! IMPEACH 45! IMPEACH 45! IMPEACH 45! IMPEACH 45! IMPEACH 45! IMPEACH 45! IMPEACH 45! IMPEACH 45! IMPEACH 45! IMPEACH 45! IMPEACH 45! IMPEACH 45!

fight with me. let's keep this fight going. you and me and Pocahontas and Crazy Bernie. we're all going to the white house, and Beto is taking us there. YEAAAAAAA!
Yea, right.

It's fun to wind you up, fhl, but now I think it's time for you to seek therapy.
As long as we still have a FIGHTIN CHANCE to impeach Trump!

And we thought we would have to wait until 2020 to see more elites crying on TV. Trump is year round winning.
No. One. Cried.

Yes. She. Did.

First 3 seconds of the video shows her in tears and the rest of the video is the guy consoling her. The cameraman went to the guy talking when he saw madcow crying. Hes like oh shit shes crying again! You can see the wet under her eyes. And rapid eye blinking is a common thing in someone who is getting emotional.

Yup, she was definitely crying. That down turned mouth, and the furrowed brow are proof positive. I find it amusing that the Director never went back to a shot of her either. Not good having your anchor bawling on air.

Sure that's gotta be it.
Moron.
It is so impressive how you guys engage in civil discourse to promote the free exchange of ideas on the USMB.

Oh look, I can see your ass again. His statement was stupid, deal with it.
And you're so fucking brilliant that you have to respond to a plausible theory by calling someone a moron . That make you look stupid and shows that you don't have a lot of confidence in your own bullshit

What's so great and what did Trump do ? A record setting gov't shut down tariffs that are killing farmers and others ,,More hate groups started since he became president deficit reaching the sky etc etc and he lies everytime he opens his mouth,,,,,,,firing Comey ?? Obstruction of justice??

You're expanding desperation is duly noted. Why not just relax and enjoy an even greater America?

9%201%202018-XL.jpg

I'm using history for my prediction that they hate Trump so much that will be all we hear about...
And that would be a media ratings gambit, not an accurate reflection of what is done in congress. What you will see over the next 2 years is a democrat controlled house passing bills related to their 2020 platform, forcing republicans in the senate to either block them from a vote or vote them down (or vote for them). That's your history, right there.
Maybe....but the people will only see the endless attacks and out right lies the media will show....FOX news played a loop of the panel guests and hosts of CNN and MSNBC some of them elected representatives tell their audience that Trump's family will go to prison night after night...they have lost it and if your party doesn't somehow reign the media in they will get Trump re elected with a landslide....

Maybe....but the people will only see the endless attacks and out right lies the media will show....
And somehow you have the magical ability to defend against this, but others do not? How can that be? Are you suggesting information campaigns have serious, tangible effects? Cool, let's talk about russia getting Trump elected, then. ;)

Forum List

Back