Official USMB Mafia Game #2: Enter the Godfather

Mertex – 1st Avatar voter. Hit him with my finger of suspicion on day one after making a big ordeal over the themed roles that don’t matter. I see no reason to lift it now especially after voting so quickly on day two for the one person that defended Avatar to the hilt.

R.D. – 2nd Avatar voter. Was giving me a strong townie vibe on day one, but now I’m beginning to get suspicious. Also came in quickly to vote for bones.

Mertex/RD were the first two in on Avatar and now the first two in on bones… coincidence?

Grandma – 3rd Avatar voter. Mostly townie vibe, but reluctance to participate is going to become more and more suspicious as time passes.

RosieS – 4th Avatar voter. She’s a tough read for me but I’m still willing to take a flyer on bone’s gut.

Luissa – 5th Avatar voter. I voted for her on day one because I considered her deadweight and I still maintain that even if she’s a townie we’d have been better off lynching her than Avatar. That said, I’m really not picking up a mafia vibe.

dblack – 6th Avatar voter. I’m still picking up a mostly townie vibe.

Ropey/sameech – 7th Avatar voter. I was leaning townie for Ropey and sam hasn’t posted anything that strikes me as mafia.

MeBelle60 – 8th Avatar voter. FOS. Delivering the hammer and then allegedly not knowing it was the hammer or not knowing it cannot be taken back smells like mafia to me. And even if she’s town, she’s deadweight. I could be easily swayed to change my vote to MeBelle.

Mertex – 1st Avatar voter. Hit him with my finger of suspicion on day one after making a big ordeal over the themed roles that don’t matter. I see no reason to lift it now especially after voting so quickly on day two for the one person that defended Avatar to the hilt.

R.D. – 2nd Avatar voter. Was giving me a strong townie vibe on day one, but now I’m beginning to get suspicious. Also came in quickly to vote for bones.

Mertex/RD were the first two in on Avatar and now the first two in on bones… coincidence?

Grandma – 3rd Avatar voter. Mostly townie vibe, but reluctance to participate is going to become more and more suspicious as time passes.

RosieS – 4th Avatar voter. She’s a tough read for me but I’m still willing to take a flyer on bone’s gut.

Luissa – 5th Avatar voter. I voted for her on day one because I considered her deadweight and I still maintain that even if she’s a townie we’d have been better off lynching her than Avatar. That said, I’m really not picking up a mafia vibe.

Ropey/sameech – 7th Avatar voter. I was leaning townie for Ropey and sam hasn’t posted anything that strikes me as mafia.

MeBelle60 – 8th Avatar voter. FOS. Delivering the hammer and then allegedly not knowing it was the hammer or not knowing it cannot be taken back smells like mafia to me. And even if she’s town, she’s deadweight. I could be easily swayed to change my vote to MeBelle.

Makes one wonder, doesn't it?

Unofficial vote count: 2.1.a

Not Voting (7): Grandma, RosieS, Luissa, Mebelle60

RosieS (5): strollingbones, AyeCantSeeYou, Wolfsister77, manifold, dblack
dblack (1): Sameech
Strollingbones (2): R.D., Mertex
MeBelle60 (1): Shaitra

I can understand the reluctance to rush to lynch Rosie, but I'd like to understand better why R.D. and Mertex are voting for bones. If they're right and she is mafia, that means her fighting tooth and nail for Avatar on day one was all for show, since she would have known all along that Avatar was town. Are people really that good at this game?
SB first votes were all Ropey with all the snark and victriole she's using now ...just a couple,
i still think we should pile on ropey....we got to vote...he is getting near the vote needed to lynch...sometimes you just have to go with the flow

first vote we have what a 20% chance of being right.....dont over think it

SB page 20 said:
dont be fooled by smooth talking ropey and his dance of ...i will do what is best for the town....even offering to vote himself out...not doing it just offereing....

Vote 1.6 she still voted Ropey

Then this slip
dont forget the scum know who each other are and get to some plans prior to the game starting...we get a bit of a head start

She then tones down her rhetoric and decide to go Rosie for vote.8

Rosie was never her gut feeling or her first choice, it was Ropey.

I can understand the reluctance to rush to lynch Rosie, but I'd like to understand better why R.D. and Mertex are voting for bones. If they're right and she is mafia, that means her fighting tooth and nail for Avatar on day one was all for show, since she would have known all along that Avatar was town. Are people really that good at this game?
SB first votes were all Ropey with all the snark and victriole she's using now ...just a couple,
i still think we should pile on ropey....we got to vote...he is getting near the vote needed to lynch...sometimes you just have to go with the flow

SB page 20 said:
dont be fooled by smooth talking ropey and his dance of ...i will do what is best for the town....even offering to vote himself out...not doing it just offereing....

Then this slip
dont forget the scum know who each other are and get to some plans prior to the game starting...we get a bit of a head start

OK, you've at least got me thinking here.

But the numbers still heavily favor targeting an Avatar voter in round two.

Then this slip

OK, you've at least got me thinking here.

But the numbers still heavily favor targeting an Avatar voter in round two.

I can't argue that. Then again maybe not. SB plays rough :lol:

would you like an almond meal muffin..totally healthy....almond meal.....honey....olive oil...eggs....banana and a grape puree...i miss grapes...they are fresh out of the oven....

Mertex is #2 on my list at the moment. I don't recall why. I left my notes from my read through at home, and am at work now. I don't recall having anything specific as far as a smoking gun--just weird &/or aggressive early on game play I think it was.

Day 1 and Day 2 are usually a crap shoot anyway. If we haven't taken out scum by the end of day 3/start of night 3, we will definitely be behind the 8 ball. Either way, I don't see a need to be in a hurry yet. Give people the weekend to read through/think about it and then we can be all up in each other's faces on Monday if nobody has clear guilt :D

I only voted for SB because I wanted to slow down the rush to kill Rosie. Also, because she is in such a hurry, and that always smells like scum. But, I might be persuaded to vote for MeBelle. I'm not convinced that Rosie is Scum, but I also want more proof that she is townie. Actually, not so much SB as ACSY, who was too quick to jump in to the Rosie vote.

And yes, I was surprised at how well I was played the last time....so whoever is Mafia, they are really good at making us think they are Townies.

cause i called them stupid and hurt their stupid wee feelings....that is why they are voting for me...i think both of them could use some bran muffins.....

Make me some bran muffins and I'll change my vote to MeBelle......:D

Whoa.....Avatar said the same thing, but it wasn't me that questioned him about the roles, it was Rosie....so if you're going to make accusations, make sure you got your facts right.

Yes, it is coincidence....maybe R.D. is Scum, but I sure am not.
I don't understand why you all think Grandma is Townie, when she was going for Avi, too, but want to make me out to be Scum.

I don't think she's Scum....need more info on her.

Maybe because she doesn't say much, but she may be playing us.

I'm not so sure about him.

I was getting suspicious of Ropey, so Sameech may be playing us, too.

I suspected her from the very beginning, but then got convinced that Avatar was scum. In fact, I voted for Mebelle and kept that vote for a while.... i wasn't the first Avatar voter either....go back and check, I think it was either dblack or Rosie....you don't have your facts straight.

I think AyeCantSeeYou is Mafia....the fact that she's jumping on Mani's suggestion so quickly and was one of the first to go after Rosie after SB suggested it....yep, you sure smell scummy to me.

I think I'm going to change my vote to either MeBelle or AyeCantSeeYou....you were one of the ones that was too anxious to hurry up and get Rosie the last time and again....so, you seem a lot like Scum to me.

I agree with going with an Avatar voter for Day 2. It greatly increases our odds of catching scum. I'm happy with my Rosie vote but can easily be persuaded to switch to mebelle as I'm suspicious of her too. I'd like to hear from her and Grandma before making any sort of vote switch at this point.

Forum List

Back