Official USMB Mafia Game #2: Enter the Godfather

i give up....i simply give up

okay lets consider this....wake replaced ropey....why not just kill ropey off....that kinda leads me to believe ropey may have been scum? wake why didnt you just let the ropey die instead of seeking a replacement? someone do that [MENTION=44124]Wake[/MENTION] shit...i hate that stuff....

so is that a clue or red herring....

but we do not need 55 pages of discussion for yall to fuck up again...i am sure you can do it in under 10 pages...but hey i am an optimist

Wake replaced CafeAuLait with Luissa before he replaced Ropey with Sameech. Does that mean both had important roles? Could be. But even if they're just vanilla townies - 2 extra dead townies could hurt us.

How did you know that Avi was town, Bones?

i give up....i simply give up

okay lets consider this....wake replaced ropey....why not just kill ropey off....that kinda leads me to believe ropey may have been scum? wake why didnt you just let the ropey die instead of seeking a replacement? someone do that [MENTION=44124]Wake[/MENTION] shit...i hate that stuff....

so is that a clue or red herring....

but we do not need 55 pages of discussion for yall to fuck up again...i am sure you can do it in under 10 pages...but hey i am an optimist

Wake replaced CafeAuLait with Luissa before he replaced Ropey with Sameech. Does that mean both had important roles? Could be. But even if they're just vanilla townies - 2 extra dead townies could hurt us.

How did you know that Avi was town, Bones?

She had a gut feeling.....and just because it happened to work out, now she thinks she's got ESP abilities. Or, she could be Mafia.....they know who is Townie and who isn't...:D

I never felt that Avatar was mafia. That was just based on the way he was playing the game.

One reason I don't feel SB is mafia right now is the fact she has been defending people she didn't think were scum. As you point out Mertex, scum know exactly who is and isn't town. Why put in a vigorous defense?

I never felt that Avatar was mafia. That was just based on the way he was playing the game.

One reason I don't feel SB is mafia right now is the fact she has been defending people she didn't think were scum. As you point out Mertex, scum know exactly who is and isn't town. Why put in a vigorous defense?

Mafia could see that the cards were stacked against Avatar without them having to do much, so one of them could try and act like a Townie and claim they didn't think he was Scum, knowing full well that there were enough votes to sink him and nobody would then suspect them....like you are doing.

They also wanted to kill Rosie, who could be Townie....saving one Townie and killing another Townie doesn't seem like much of a defense for the Town.

It probably wouldn't hurt to analyze the Avi situation so here goes. I always thought he was town. It was based on his posts. He was actively participating and trying to come up with a plan to catch scum, he genuinely did not seem to know who to vote for or know who they were and was actively trying to find out with good reads lists and asking others what they thought and asking for info. from others on who to vote for. Town would not know anything on Day 1. He said he was innocent repeatedly and that he was town which was a change from his original game play where he worded things differently. Even though it looked like he was going down he was trying to leave info. in place to help town regardless of that.

I vigorously defending him because I wanted him in the game. It's a way to win the game. There are other ways to win but that was one. I felt like there was prejudice from the first game by those who got fooled. That plays into the scum's hands nicely.

I still believe there was a plan in place by scum to take him out from the beginning. He won the first game very effectively and was obviously a threat to them. I also think at least one or two votes for him were scum. He sat for a long time without a hammer. Probably because they couldn't like he said. I thought that reasoning was sound, yet it was shot down repeatedly. mebelle acting funny at the end still doesn't sit well with me. Saying she wouldn't hammer, hammering, saying she didn't know she was hammering even though we talked about it repeatedly, hammering without consensus. It is definitely shady.

I'm willing to switch to her but I'd like to hear from her.

Makes one wonder, doesn't it?

I think AyeCantSeeYou is Mafia....the fact that she's jumping on Mani's suggestion so quickly and was one of the first to go after Rosie after SB suggested it....yep, you sure smell scummy to me.

I think I'm going to change my vote to either MeBelle or AyeCantSeeYou....you were one of the ones that was too anxious to hurry up and get Rosie the last time and again....so, you seem a lot like Scum to me.

As I've said before, if you suspect me, then vote for me. Last time, not one person that brought me up did that. I even went and voted for myself to get the ball rolling. Not one person jumped on it.

I think you are mafia, to be honest. It seemed to me that you and Rosie were working together pretty much all of the past week. It could be coincidence, which I know this will be argued against, but I really don't think it is. You kept trying to convince us all that Avatar was scum, which it was later proven he wasn't. You've been trying to convince people that I am as well, which you will find out I'm not one way or another. I've been accused of being Avatar's accomplice and goon, which of course, I can't be. Remember telling me that if ya'll were right on Avatar being scum, I'd be next?

........ So, if we happen to be right on Avatar, you're probably going to be next. Just a thought.

You were wrong about him, and you're still wrong about me.

Also, I wasn't 'anxious' to vote for anyone. I waited several days to put a solid vote in, unlike you, Mertex. I read posts, re-read them, looked for changes in posting style, changes in personality, etc. I took note of those that would attack people when their names were mentioned as opposed to those who defended themselves. But yet, by not voting for the person you want me and everyone else to vote for, I'm considered scummy?

But you know what bones? When they (scum) convince enough people to vote me out, it'll give you and the rest of the townies more to work with. :) If it isn't clear to some who at least 2 of the scum are by then, there's not much more anyone can say to convince them of it.

I really hope enough townies can wade through the scum's posts without letting them confuse them too much. I already saw it being thrown in the mix last week, and it seems to have a couple of others getting confused this week already.

I'd really like to see read lists from everyone. Wake has hinted at comparing read lists more than once. At the very least everyone should say what they think about the 8 people who voted for Avatar.

Mertex – 1st Avatar voter. Hit him with my finger of suspicion on day one after making a big ordeal over the themed roles that don’t matter. I see no reason to lift it now especially after voting so quickly on day two for the one person that defended Avatar to the hilt.
Whoa.....Avatar said the same thing, but it wasn't me that questioned him about the roles, it was Rosie....so if you're going to make accusations, make sure you got your facts right.

You continued to harp on the issue well after everyone else let it go, and certainly after it was well established that the themed roles don't matter.

i wasn't the first Avatar voter either....go back and check, I think it was either dblack or Rosie....you don't have your facts straight.

It is my understanding that Wake lists the votes in the order they come in.

[MENTION=44124]Wake[/MENTION] Is that not so?

Forum List

Back