Official USMB Mafia Game #2: Enter the Godfather

have yall cease to amaze me...yall would talk a damn rock to death and the rock would get the better of most of you...

Your use of "yall" just confirms to me that you are not town, but since I already voted for you, there is nothing I can do but point out that you are playing anti-town, and do not consider yourself part of town in your word choices.

Getting Rosie to get herself lynched to make it easier for you to make yourself appear bona fide town would be a brilliant play, but I suspect you did not really give her a choice considering her open hostility and aggression toward everyone in the game.

go back and read the last five years of my posts....and count the yal or yalls....go on.....we will not wait

that was pretty lame even for the scummy you

Barking orders is very godfatherly of you. No wonder Rosie was so pissed--her little goon boat had no safe harbor with a control-freak like you on her team.

Voted and pushed an Avi lynch, did not vote for Rosie and defended her, seems to be wanting people to reveal early, is more subtle and less obvious about what she is doing then Mertex, many of her answers since Day 3 has started have been dismissive and elusive-kind of the way she's been a lot of the game.

That's enough for me right now to vote for RD.

Your use of "yall" just confirms to me that you are not town, but since I already voted for you, there is nothing I can do but point out that you are playing anti-town, and do not consider yourself part of town in your word choices.

Getting Rosie to get herself lynched to make it easier for you to make yourself appear bona fide town would be a brilliant play, but I suspect you did not really give her a choice considering her open hostility and aggression toward everyone in the game.

go back and read the last five years of my posts....and count the yal or yalls....go on.....we will not wait

that was pretty lame even for the scummy you

Barking orders is very godfatherly of you. No wonder Rosie was so pissed--her little goon boat had no safe harbor with a control-freak like you on her team.
I do think Rosie may have been betrayed by her mafia teammates. She was too aggressive.

I have a general request to all players.

I'm using the search feature like a fiend trying to get a better fix on who is who, and even though it's easy to filter on a particular person's posts, it would also be helpful to filter on what one poster says about another poster, and that becomes more difficult when everyone uses inconsistent shorthand nicks, such as SB, Bones, strolling, etc.

I know I'm just as much to blame as anybody else, but I'd like to recommend that going forward we always reference other players by their official screennames.

:eusa_pray:

Actually, Your account of what happened is more accurate. Rosie did not have the most votes, Avi did. Mertex's frustration with me was evident just like she was frustrated defending Rosie at the end of Day 2 when it looked like Rosie was going to be lynched. In your description of what happened, she was pushing an Avi lynch hard. That plus her strong defense of Rosie and never voting for Rosie makes me suspicious still. She also seemed frustrated with Luissa simply for voting for her. Frustration could be normal however, it just isn't something to be ignored when we are looking for any little clue, for me at least.

Wait a minute....you're going back to the first day. Avi was not even in the equation this go round....Rosie never had more votes than Avi the first go round, go back and read the posts....we're talking 2nd day.

And of course I didn't vote for Rosie, either day, I admitted that I thought she was innocent. MeBelle, R.D., Luissa, Sameech besides me didn't vote for Rosie....that doesn't mean we're all Scum.

I never voted for Luissa, either, that's how frustrated I was with her (according to you)....Rosie turned out to be Scum, so she was wrong about claiming she was innocent, but she was right in that you don't have your facts straight.

You misinterpreted my post. You said Rosie had the most votes, I corrected you and said Avi did. Yes, I am looking at Day1 and Day2 both.

My post in response to Shaitra's (that you were elaborating on) had nothing to do with Day 1....Rosie always had the most votes on Day 2....geez, you need to pay attention. Why would I even be talking about Day 1 at this point?

Wait a minute....you're going back to the first day. Avi was not even in the equation this go round....Rosie never had more votes than Avi the first go round, go back and read the posts....we're talking 2nd day.

And of course I didn't vote for Rosie, either day, I admitted that I thought she was innocent. MeBelle, R.D., Luissa, Sameech besides me didn't vote for Rosie....that doesn't mean we're all Scum.

I never voted for Luissa, either, that's how frustrated I was with her (according to you)....Rosie turned out to be Scum, so she was wrong about claiming she was innocent, but she was right in that you don't have your facts straight.

You misinterpreted my post. You said Rosie had the most votes, I corrected you and said Avi did. Yes, I am looking at Day1 and Day2 both.

My post in response to Shaitra's (that you were elaborating on) had nothing to do with Day 1....Rosie always had the most votes on Day 2....geez, you need to pay attention. Why would I even be talking about Day 1 at this point?

I pay attention to the whole game. All Days. Too bad you just discount a whole day. How about you quite trying to confuse everyone all the time with babbling and arguing with everyone non-stop?

I think the last 2 are RD and Mertex. RD is more elusive, Mertex is more aggressive and throwing up a lot of crap.

They've both been seeming like a team the whole game and both were against a Rosie lynch.

That would be my guess at this point.

I think the last 2 are RD and Mertex. RD is more elusive, Mertex is more aggressive and throwing up a lot of crap.

They've both been seeming like a team the whole game and both were against a Rosie lynch.

I think you know full well we're not

we're not? How would you know what Mertex is?

Yep, I am not done yet but I think it's you two.

In my best nelson muntz voice... ha ha!

I have a lot of reading to catch up on, but I did take a quick look at the numbers.

I won't bore you with the details this time, but the bottom line is targeting one of the non-Rosie voters offers a 30% chance of success and targeting a Rosie voter offers 7%.

It's also probably no coincidence that ALL five non-Rosie voters also voted for Avatar.

I agree that we need to focus on the people who did not vote for Rosie at this time.

My gut reads list is actually pretty simple on this one. They’re all suspicious as hell.

Mertex – Gunned hard for Avatar and defended Rosie (but sort of dumb if she’s really mafia) Is Mertex really that dumb?
Gee thanks....now I know I'm going to have to ask Wake to take me out of the game, you picking on me.....waaaaahhhhh.
Has nothing to do with dumb, Rosie played a good game, some of the things I commented on that were going on between WS, ACSY and SB made it seem like they were working together......so some of you lucked out....well, go ahead and label me Scum...and vote me out, I won't be able to make fun of you here, but I sure will on the other thread. Nothing feels more satisfying than to show the ones that think they are so smart and making all the right moves that you're only guessing for the most part.

R.D. – Same as Mertex only less enthusiastically, which is almost more suspicious again, seeing how things turned out.

Luissa – Really trying to keep a low profile, but went along with the mob to lynch a townie and then showed some restraint when the votes went against mafia. That’s suspicious for sure. But then again I could see her honestly just getting it wrong both times if she is indeed town.
Oh, Luissa gets it wrong both times and she's town, but I get it wrong both times and I'm scum? That doesn't sound like "dumb" to me, if I were Scum. Perhaps your analogy is the one that is dumb.

MeBelle – Trying to keep a low profile up until she claims credit for failed night kills. A seriously weak move if she really is the jailkeep or doc, and a seriously dumb move if she's mafia. I could go either way on that one. :lol:
I've been suspicious of MeBelle all along. She's been able to keep a low profile but she sure came in hurridly to put the nail on Avatar's coffin at the last minute, which smells of Scum to me.

Sameech – A ringer and obviously the best player here. His posts don't scream mafia, but I can't shake the gut feeling that he's bamboozling the living shit out of us.
I think we should all go back and take a closer look at their posts and see if anything sticks out.

Obviously the "brains" have decided that because I voted for Avatar and not Rosie, that I'm scum.....let's see how brainy they really are when they find out I was Townie all along..:lol:

we're not? How would you know what Mertex is?

Yep, I am not done yet but I think it's you two.

Go ahead, vote for me, I want to make sure everybody points the finger at you when they find out I'm Town.....:lol::lol: You won't be so confident, then.

Oh, Luissa gets it wrong both times and she's town, but I get it wrong both times and I'm scum? That doesn't sound like "dumb" to me, if I were Scum. Perhaps your analogy is the one that is dumb.

:lol:

Good point!

Mertex and RD-you guys are not helping yourselves at all.

After looking back over their posts, I'm inclined to disagree with you on that believe it or not.

They're both playing almost exactly the same way they played game one, and they were both town.

That's not a guarantee of anything of course, but right now I'm leaning toward one of the other 3 non-Rosie voters.

I pay attention to the whole game. All Days. Too bad you just discount a whole day. How about you quite trying to confuse everyone all the time with babbling and arguing with everyone non-stop?

And nobody is saying you shouldn't....but if you are going to single out one post to comment on it, then at least consider what that post is talking about. You are confusing everyone by suggesting that Shaitra's and my posts were talking about Day 1. Sorry you're all tangled up in all the posts.

Forum List

Back