Official USMB Mafia Game #2: Enter the Godfather

I'm just not sure yet. I will repeat I think Rosie was betrayed by mafia. Two reasons 1) she was way too aggressive, which actually fooled me but not many others and 2) her sudden disappearance. It's been noticed she seemed angry by many players.

R.D. - why do you feel Rosie was betrayed by the mafia?

Mafias first hit was stopped. Rosie's aggressive ploy was a try to out the PR townie. I don't think she went it alone but I do think she went way overboard. If so it makes sense the others had to hide behind a vote for her. At any time they could change their vote. But with no other close call a lynch was certain so they may have hidden in plain sight.

Still the second hit was a flop, too. The few who have been frantic went on my radar. But we all know my radar is broke :lol:

After the Rosie lynch, you, for example, said your next suspect was Mertex. But it wasn't. It was quickly a vote for moi. Rosie tried to make the claim she was saved, naturally she wasn't, but it made me wonder if the mafia wants to lynch who they could not shoot. Right now I'm just hashing things out though, not accusing anyone yet.

Of those who didnt vote for her - Mertex, Mebelle, sameech,Grandma, Luissa and myself its too obvious we would be suspect. Almost too easy

If you go back and look, you and Mertex have both been on my read lists as more scummy than town. When you challenged my statement with the demands for links, I provided you posts, page numbers, and summaries of what those posts contained. Mertex responded to the post with an actual response. You responded with an eh, whatever response. That moved you ahead of Mertex on my scum radar and that is why my vote was cast for you.

Now you are trying to sell some story that the mafia turned on one of their own. I don't buy it. I think it is just your ploy to re-direct attention to people that are townies since the mafia hasn't been very successful killing at night.

~ Come back over, guys. ;) [MENTION=11865]Luissa[/MENTION] [MENTION=43888]AyeCantSeeYou[/MENTION]

I've been here reading off and on today. For the most part, I've been :lol: at what I've seen.

Not much else to say, yet.

Hey no cuts! I'm first :lol:

I'm town, and I think she know it too

Actually, I've been told quite a few times that I'd be next. Take a number behind me - I'm still waiting.

R.D. - why do you feel Rosie was betrayed by the mafia?

Mafias first hit was stopped. Rosie's aggressive ploy was a try to out the PR townie. I don't think she went it alone but I do think she went way overboard. If so it makes sense the others had to hide behind a vote for her. At any time they could change their vote. But with no other close call a lynch was certain so they may have hidden in plain sight.

Still the second hit was a flop, too. The few who have been frantic went on my radar. But we all know my radar is broke :lol:

After the Rosie lynch, you, for example, said your next suspect was Mertex. But it wasn't. It was quickly a vote for moi. Rosie tried to make the claim she was saved, naturally she wasn't, but it made me wonder if the mafia wants to lynch who they could not shoot. Right now I'm just hashing things out though, not accusing anyone yet.

Of those who didnt vote for her - Mertex, Mebelle, sameech,Grandma, Luissa and myself its too obvious we would be suspect. Almost too easy

If you go back and look, you and Mertex have both been on my read lists as more scummy than town. When you challenged my statement with the demands for links, I provided you posts, page numbers, and summaries of what those posts contained. Mertex responded to the post with an actual response. You responded with an eh, whatever response. That moved you ahead of Mertex on my scum radar and that is why my vote was cast for you.

Now you are trying to sell some story that the mafia turned on one of their own. I don't buy it. I think it is just your ploy to re-direct attention to people that are townies since the mafia hasn't been very successful killing at night.

Didn't I just say that?

You asked I answered. I didn't expect you to buy it, Syrenn had to last game.

Not responding to accusations is no different than trying to defend yourself in this game. Made up minds are seldom changed.

manifold never said Luissa was town-keep digging girls

Does that mean me and R.D. are Siamese twins? I've never made such claim, so quit lying.

WTF? Go back and read your response to mani's reads, especially your response to his Luissa read.

You are spending an awful lot of time trying to twist my words around and make me look like a liar and you are spending an awful lot of time in generally throwing out confusing stuff and distractions this game.

You are moving ahead of RD for me to switch my vote to. I don't see much a pro-town attitude in your play style at all.

In fact, the way you are acting towards some townies is uncooperative as hell.

Just for 'shits and giggles' and for the hell of it, and because I remember just like it was yesterday I was told over and over I'd be next,

VOTE: Mertex

Didn't I just say that?

Not responding to accusations is no different than trying to defend yourself in this game. Made up minds are seldom changed.

Ahh, but you are assuming my mind is made up. ;) I've gone back and forth I don't know how many times thinking that Mertex was town and then she was scum and back to town....lather, rinse, repeat. :lol: Her response to my post was the thing that put her back in town category for me, which left you as the scummiest person left in the game right now, hence the vote.

Didn't I just say that?

Ahh, but you are assuming my mind is made up. ;) I've gone back and forth I don't know how many times thinking that Mertex was town and then she was scum and back to town....lather, rinse, repeat. :lol: Her response to my post was the thing that put her back in town category for me, which left you as the scummiest person left in the game right now, hence the vote.

That's true :D

I meant when a specific accusation(s) is made, defending it seldom matters.

I+grew+up+with+a+sister+who+would+hide+underneath+_5efd8316372f72038d6ca339ffec68b6.jpg

But WS, SB and ACSY voted for Rosie from the start, so it wouldn't make sense that they would be Scum. The only ones that came in at the end wre Mani...

My vote for Rosies 10:57am May 30th.

Shaitra delivering the hammer 4:12pm June 1st.

Are you being deliberately dishonest or are you just not paying attention?

My mistake....I was looking at the voting that took place on Day 1. SB, WS and ACSY switched from Ropey to Rosie on Vote Count 1.8, while you were still voting for Ropey.
In fact all the way up to Vote count 1.10 you were still voting for Ropey while they were still voting on Rosie. Then you switched to Luissa on vote count 1.13 and didn't even vote for Rosie.

So, Grandma was the only one that came in late on the 2nd day, and Shaitra was the hammer vote.

Geez, don't get your panties all in a wad....this game is giving me a headache going back and forth and checking all those damn posts....so take a chill pill.

But WS, SB and ACSY voted for Rosie from the start, so it wouldn't make sense that they would be Scum. The only ones that came in at the end wre Mani...

My vote for Rosies 10:57am May 30th.

Shaitra delivering the hammer 4:12pm June 1st.

Are you being deliberately dishonest or are you just not paying attention?

My mistake....I was looking at the voting that took place on Day 1. SB, WS and ACSY switched from Ropey to Rosie on Vote Count 1.8, while you were still voting for Ropey.
In fact all the way up to Vote count 1.10 you were still voting for Ropey while they were still voting on Rosie. Then you switched to Luissa on vote count 1.13 and didn't even vote for Rosie.

So, Grandma was the only one that came in late on the 2nd day, and Shaitra was the hammer vote.

Geez, don't get your panties all in a wad....this game is giving me a headache going back and forth and checking all those damn posts....so take a chill pill.

no worries

There's a shit ton of stuff to wade through so it's easy to get one's wires crossed from time to time. My intent was more to set the record straight than anything else. At least for now. ;)

aye is townie....i really think....i still think yall are missing sameech or overlooking him...

Well, you may be on to something. Ropey didn't vote at all on Day 1 till the Vote count 1.13, when he cast a vote for Avatar, for the Day 1 lynch, and he never changed.

Sameech replaced him and for day 2 his vote was for dblack, and he never changed. Not that he knew dblack was Scum, but dblack only had one vote (his) so there was no danger there.

manifold never said Luissa was town-keep digging girls

Does that mean me and R.D. are Siamese twins? I've never made such claim, so quit lying.

WTF? Go back and read your response to mani's reads, especially your response to his Luissa read.

You are spending an awful lot of time trying to twist my words around and make me look like a liar and you are spending an awful lot of time in generally throwing out confusing stuff and distractions this game.

You are moving ahead of RD for me to switch my vote to. I don't see much a pro-town attitude in your play style at all.

Whatever....I'll have the last laugh cause I keep telling you I'm Town and you keep saying I'm scum. You are missing all the things I've said, so how does insisting that a Townie is Scum make you cooperative? You're still mad over the things Rosie said and because I didn't jump on the "get Rosie" band wagon you've set your sights on me.

Go for it.

Whatever....I'll have the last laugh cause I keep telling you I'm Town and you keep saying I'm scum. You are missing all the things I've said, so how does insisting that a Townie is Scum make you cooperative? You're still mad over the things Rosie said and because I didn't jump on the "get Rosie" band wagon you've set your sights on me.

Go for it.

How can you consistently be so wrong all the time?

Forum List

Back