Official USMB Mafia Game #2: Enter the Godfather

My post in response to Shaitra's (that you were elaborating on) had nothing to do with Day 1....Rosie always had the most votes on Day 2....geez, you need to pay attention. Why would I even be talking about Day 1 at this point?

I pay attention to the whole game. All Days. Too bad you just discount a whole day. How about you quite trying to confuse everyone all the time with babbling and arguing with everyone non-stop?

And nobody is saying you shouldn't....but if you are going to single out one post to comment on it, then at least consider what that post is talking about. You are confusing everyone by suggesting that Shaitra's and my posts were talking about Day 1. Sorry you're all tangled up in all the posts.

My dear, all that harassment over my voting for Luissa happened on Day 1 before Avi was lynched.

I have been wrong, twice. So now I am just trying to gleen what I can from others who I trust.

Mertex and RD-you guys are not helping yourselves at all.

That's okay with me....I want to show you that you're not as clever as you give yourself credit.

Yes, it's that attitude that doesn't help you. I'm not out to show players who is better at the game. That isn't the point. Your obsession over trying to make me look wrong and to see if that somehow makes me feel less confident is irrelevant to the game.

You seem to get sidetracked easy.

Vote Count 3.2​
“Belief can be manipulated. Only knowledge is dangerous.”

Not Voting (8): AyeCantSeeYou♀, R.D.♀, manifold♂, dblack♂, Grandma♀, Mertex♀, Mebelle60♀, Luissa♀

Sameech (1): strollingbones♀
Strollingbones (1): Sameech♂
R.D. (2): Shaitra♀, Wolfsister77♀

~ With 12 players, it takes 7 to lynch!
~ Deadline expires 6/11/14, @ 5pm central.
~ Guys, it's just a game. Please don't take anything seriously. Things said in Mafia are almost always deliberate.
~ Come back over, guys. ;) [MENTION=11865]Luissa[/MENTION] [MENTION=43888]AyeCantSeeYou[/MENTION]

Mertex and RD-you guys are not helping yourselves at all.

That's okay with me....I want to show you that you're not as clever as you give yourself credit.

Yes, it's that attitude that doesn't help you. I'm not out to show players who is better at the game. That isn't the point. Your obsession over trying to make me look wrong and to see if that somehow makes me feel less confident is irrelevant to the game.

No, you haven't claimed that you're better, but just because you happened to luck out once, you are trying to say that anyone that disagreed with you, because you happened to be right on Rosie, must be suspect. And, I'm trying to tell you that I know I didn't guess right the first 2 times....but I know I'm not Scum, so on that one, you'll prove out to be wrong.

No, you haven't claimed that you're better, but just because you happened to luck out once, you are trying to say that anyone that disagreed with you, because you happened to be right on Rosie, must be suspect. And, I'm trying to tell you that I know I didn't guess right the first 2 times....but I know I'm not Scum, so on that one, you'll prove out to be wrong.

It isn't about me. Never said it was. You did.

Just vote for me, if you think I'm Scum.

manifold never said Luissa was town-keep digging girls

Does that mean me and R.D. are Siamese twins? I've never made such claim, so quit lying.

Where do you get that Wolfsister is calling you Siamese twins? It looks like you are putting words in her mouth and trying to make it look like she is lying.

Wasn't her comment directed at R.D.? Since she has pitted us together, I would assume when she says "girls" she's talking to me and R.D.

But, since I never made that statement (regarding Mani), she shouldn't be including me.

Just vote for me, if you think I'm Scum.

Hey no cuts! I'm first :lol:

I'm town, and I think she know it too

manifold never said Luissa was town-keep digging girls

Does that mean me and R.D. are Siamese twins? I've never made such claim, so quit lying.

I piggy backed on your reply to Manifold

She is just being very aggressive ....funny how that was bad when she accused me of being aggressive. But now I'm guilty because I'm evasive

I want to believe that WS is town because of her vote against Rosie, but some of her comments make me think that there might be some strategy going on that I'm too much of a newbie at this game to figure out.

She is just being very aggressive ....funny how that was bad when she accused me of being aggressive. But now I'm guilty because I'm evasive

I want to believe that WS is town because of her vote against Rosie, but some of her comments make me think that there might be some strategy going on that I'm too much of a newbie at this game to figure out.

I'm just not sure yet. I will repeat I think Rosie was betrayed by mafia. Two reasons 1) she was way too aggressive, which actually fooled me but not many others and 2) her sudden disappearance. It's been noticed she seemed angry by many players.

I'm just not sure yet. I will repeat I think Rosie was betrayed by mafia. Two reasons 1) she was way too aggressive, which actually fooled me but not many others and 2) her sudden disappearance. It's been noticed she seemed angry by many players.

R.D. - why do you feel Rosie was betrayed by the mafia?

Could it be that her comments made the other two mad that she was being way too obvious and they totally freaked out, or just got mad because she wasn't towing the GF's line?

But WS, SB and ACSY voted for Rosie from the start, so it wouldn't make sense that they would be Scum. The only ones that came in at the end wre Mani, dblack and Grandma, and I know Grandma's vote came in after Rosie made her accusations. Shaitra was the hammer vote, so in my opinion, that wouldn't make sense that she would be Scum.

I don't want to think that Grandma is Scum, but I learned from the first game, the ones you think are less likely to be Scum end up being Scum.

Her disappearance sure makes it mysterious. Something isn't making any sense.

R.D. - why do you feel Rosie was betrayed by the mafia?

Mafias first hit was stopped. Rosie's aggressive ploy was a try to out the PR townie. I don't think she went it alone but I do think she went way overboard. If so it makes sense the others had to hide behind a vote for her. At any time they could change their vote. But with no other close call a lynch was certain so they may have hidden in plain sight.

Still the second hit was a flop, too. The few who have been frantic went on my radar. But we all know my radar is broke :lol:

After the Rosie lynch, you, for example, said your next suspect was Mertex. But it wasn't. It was quickly a vote for moi. Rosie tried to make the claim she was saved, naturally she wasn't, but it made me wonder if the mafia wants to lynch who they could not shoot. Right now I'm just hashing things out though, not accusing anyone yet.

Of those who didnt vote for her - Mertex, Mebelle, sameech,Grandma, Luissa and myself its too obvious we would be suspect. Almost too easy

Forum List

Back