Official USMB Mafia Game #4: Friends and Enemies

Okay, let's start with Avi.

Finally, into the 4th game, he gets the hint that he posts too fookin' much. Thank you for that, Avi, reading your posts was like watching those hoarder shows on tv where people walk through knee-deep piles of old notebook papers. I detest the TN/ZZZX extreme of not posting at all, but yeah, in your case less is more.

As to your vote for me. At the time I decided to vote for you (8:58am eastern, yesterday) there were 3 votes on you (Cafe, Rosie, & MeBelle) so mine shouldn't have made much difference. You are, after all, screaming scum. I did give NINE HOURS warning at that time:

Unless some very convincing defense for Avi is posted over the next few hours I'll be switching to Avi this afternoon.

I hate mislynches, so I tried to get someone to take your side. At 11:05am I posted:

Can anybody say tell me why I shouldn't vote for Avatar?

At 12:15 R.D. voted for you (without going through the warning process like I did.) At 12:34 AyeCantSeeYou voted for you, again without having announced intent hours before. Note that none of the voters asked for anyone to take your side of the argument.

So my vote was suddenly turned into the hammer vote. At 1:08pm I gave 4 hours' notice. Then my vote was taken away.

And somehow that makes me the bad guy.

Fuck you, Avi. In the eye. With the chrome bumper of a '57 Chevy.

Mertex, re: post 704,

You are scum. You've been reeking of scum since your first post. You have not made a single Townie post, instead you randomly throw "suspicion" on every player, pulling "reasons" out of your butt.

You are not anywhere near as clever as you think, missus.

You think that the other players will see MY VERY FIRST VOTE DURING THE RANDOM VOTING STAGE as scummy? The others know what the hell RVS is all about. And because I voted for her, that means she and I are Scum partners??? What. the. fuck.

unvote

vote: Mertex

I'm going to assemble my notes now (thanks again, Avi, it's going to take hours.)

I'll have a list up later today.

I'm willing to unvote since you're willing to take a look at how your posts have come across to us. A change for the better is always a good thing.

What are your reads on Shaitra, TN, and Mertex since you don't suspect them?

Personally, I'd like to see more posts from them.

Haven't seen enough from Shaitra and TN to get a good read. I'm leaning town on Shaitra.

As for TN, I don't know. I really have a hard time believing he rolled scum again after the reroll. But his silence isn't helping.

As for mertex, I was pushing for her day 1. She was pushing for me too. We now have more substantial information after mani flipped town and the NK. She is playing much like she did in earlier games when she was town. And she didn't jump on the wagon despite the fact that I know she is suspicious of me. That makes me read town.

I could be wrong about any of them. And I would like to hear more from everyone. But that's my take right now. I am willing to wait and see what turns up in the future.

Did you even read my response to Grandma? Sometimes I wonder if some of you (meaning players in this game) don't bother reading all the posts....your post seems oblivious to all that I said. Grandma's rush to lynch you or anyone seems scummy. Also, she's a tad too defensive in this game.

I apologize. I did read your comments. I did not mean to imply that you hadn't said anything. Only that I want to hear more from everyone because the more everyone talks the more we can discern who is who

I was expecting fireworks, but i wasn't expecting it like this.

I highly suggest the masons and the rest of the VT pay attention here. We might be able to win after all if you do.

Judging by how fast your wagon got to rollin', it looks like Masons and VT think you're scum. Just sayin'.

BTW does anyone really think the scum aren't behind this rush lynch?

Everyone thinks your scum.

Simple as that.

You may be right. And if you are it's because of how I've gone about scum hunting.

I'm sorry you aren't feeling well. And I'm sorry if I've made you upset from needing to read so much. I'm not trying to upset you. Only play a game. Looks like I need to work on that.

BTW does anyone really think the scum aren't behind this rush lynch?

Simple as that.

You may be right. And if you are it's because of how I've gone about scum hunting.

I'm sorry you aren't feeling well. And I'm sorry if I've made you upset from needing to read so much. I'm not trying to upset you. Only play a game. Looks like I need to work on that.

Feel better grandma.

For what it's worth, I don't think you post too much Avi. I wish others posted more to be honest. Posting walls is another story :lol:

Weather you're town or scum this game we'll see, but I'm having fun.

Simple as that.

Feel better grandma.

For what it's worth, I don't think you post too much Avi. I wish others posted more to be honest. Posting walls is another story :lol:

Weather you're town or scum this game we'll see, but I'm having fun.

I appreciate it.

From here I just don't know. I am more unsure.

I feel that FA is more than a little slimy, which is a Scum tell.

Perhaps he is the next wagon to roll out?

Regards from Rosie

Regards from Rosie

I'd like to see more posts from FA at this point before making up my mind on him. Likewise with TN.

I don't know what it is, but something about the way Mertex responds to posts comes across as being overly antagonistic. Not sure yet if it's because she's trying to over sell being town, as she's claimed, or if it's because she's trying to hide behind a scum role.

Regards from Rosie

I'm just not seeing it. What makes FA stand out for you?

The best he can do is repeat what others have said already about Avatar?

And then his reads list approves of everyone and suspects no one?

Too slick by half. Pretending to be helpful but adding nothing at all.

FA is cotton candy - air and sugar and calories and no nutritive value at all.

I don't get why Mertex - if you have been Scum and then not, it is irritating to say "This time I am Town" over and over.

Perhaps since you have not been there, done that it strikes you as too much - but actually isn't. I went thru the identical thing she is going thru and reacted the same.

Regards from Rosie

Unvote

I think I am going to step back and re-evaluate things. I am not saying I don't suspect grandma right now, I'd just like to step back and think things out more.

Mertex, re: post 704,

You are scum. You've been reeking of scum since your first post. You have not made a single Townie post, instead you randomly throw "suspicion" on every player, pulling "reasons" out of your butt.

You are not anywhere near as clever as you think, missus.

You think that the other players will see MY VERY FIRST VOTE DURING THE RANDOM VOTING STAGE as scummy? The others know what the hell RVS is all about. And because I voted for her, that means she and I are Scum partners??? What. the. fuck.

unvote

vote: Mertex

Aha, I must be onto something. I am Town, and I've been claiming to be Town, and I have been hunting Scum....that's how I know you are Scum. And, if I were to be lynched, my only regret would be if the rest of the Townies don't pick up on what you are screaming loud and clear.

And, yes, those that have picked up experience in this game will notice that Scum will vote their partners to make it seem they are not working together, but they are not going to lynch their own if they can help it. If you were hoping that you and MeBelle would not be paired because of your first worthless vote, you've got another thing coming. If MeBelle thinks that her pull away from FA was not noticed, she has another thing coming. The only way they will be exhonerated is if you flip town, which I'm sure you won't.

You have been very aggressive this game, and your moves have revealed nothing but Scum, so keep trying to deflect your scumminess on me....one way or another, you're going to be found out.

I'm willing to die in order for Town to win.....are you?

Regards from Rosie

I'd like to see more posts from FA at this point before making up my mind on him. Likewise with TN.

I don't know what it is, but something about the way Mertex responds to posts comes across as being overly antagonistic. Not sure yet if it's because she's trying to over sell being town, as she's claimed, or if it's because she's trying to hide behind a scum role.

Go ahead and think what you want. I'm not Scum, and if I'm lynched, which I am not afraid of being lynched, just to prove that I am town and the ones coming after me are the ones that need to be looked at. I've given my reasons for being suspicious, if those reasons don't jump out at you, I could be wrong, but dang, it's pretty obvious.

The whole object of the game is to find Scum. I've looked for voting patterns and actions, and I've made my observations. Grandma claims that my posts scream Scum, but she doesn't say why....just because I'm pointing at her? That's not Scum, that's very town....looking and finding Scum and I think she's fighting for her life, which also, is very Scummy.

Regards from Rosie

I'm just not seeing it. What makes FA stand out for you?

The best he can do is repeat what others have said already about Avatar?

And then his reads list approves of everyone and suspects no one?

Too slick by half. Pretending to be helpful but adding nothing at all.

FA is cotton candy - air and sugar and calories and no nutritive value at all.

I don't get why Mertex - if you have been Scum and then not, it is irritating to say "This time I am Town" over and over.

Perhaps since you have not been there, done that it strikes you as too much - but actually isn't. I went thru the identical thing she is going thru and reacted the same.

Regards from Rosie

I have been repeating over and over because some keep insisting that I sound scummy and how else am I going to get across that I'm not.

I don't mind being lynched, if that is what it takes to prove that I'm Town. Those that are fighting for their life but not offering themselves up are just fighting for self-preservation and that reeks Scum. If Grandma/FA and MaBelle turn out to be Town, I'd be willing to sacrifice myself to show that my suggestions have been honest, from the spirit of trying to have Town win this game. That's all I can do.

Forum List

Back