Official USMB Mafia Game #4: Friends and Enemies

If Grandma/FA and MaBelle turn out to be Town, I'd be willing to sacrifice myself

We already have 2 dead Townies. Add 3 more, that makes 5 dead Townies.

Leaving 5 Townies against 3 Scum. Those aren't very good odds.

Further, as a Townie, you aren't so valuable that 3 others should put themselves on the block for you.

Ultimately, the goal is to find scum and as yet you've made zero effort towards that end.

If Grandma/FA and MaBelle turn out to be Town, I'd be willing to sacrifice myself

Further, as a Townie, you aren't so valuable that 3 others should put themselves on the block for you.

Ultimately, the goal is to find scum and as yet you've made zero effort towards that end.

How do you know mebelle and FA are not scum? I am not saying they are, but I don't understand how you can be sure that they are not.

[MENTION=44124]Wake[/MENTION] Can we get a more recent vote count. I may have missed it but I havent seen one today.

We all good :D

...they clearly thought getting rid of scarlet would help because she had a tendency to slow down wagons.

II am innocent and many of you know that as well, particularly the three of you who want to frame me.

Your reason for why SR was lynched sounds too self serving and far fetched She didn't slow down the mani wagon

Particualarly = Crumbing mason and here http://www.usmessageboard.com/9523842-post537.html

Here you justify not giving our your role.
http://www.usmessageboard.com/9529186-post599.html and here http://www.usmessageboard.com/9529186-post599.html

Later you gave your role as VT and claimed you have been all along, if we were smart enough to figure it out.

You have too many contradictions, and even more non-responsive defensie replies. I do think you led the mani train. Your hammer was speedy we had another day. Not wanting to repeat all thats been already posted I think you're scum.

It looks like Grandma is one of your partners and you both orchestrated a bizarre defense to take the heat off.

Vote:Avatar

...they clearly thought getting rid of scarlet would help because she had a tendency to slow down wagons.

II am innocent and many of you know that as well, particularly the three of you who want to frame me.

Your reason for why SR was lynched sounds too self serving and far fetched She didn't slow down the mani wagon

Particualarly = Crumbing mason and here http://www.usmessageboard.com/9523842-post537.html

http://www.usmessageboard.com/9529186-post599.html and here http://www.usmessageboard.com/9529186-post599.html

Later you gave your role as VT and claimed you have been all along, if we were smart enough to figure it out.

You have too many contradictions, and even more non-responsive defensie replies. I do think you led the mani train. Your hammer was speedy we had another day. Not wanting to repeat all thats been already posted I think you're scum.

It looks like Grandma is one of your partners and you both orchestrated a bizarre defense to take the heat off.

I can promise you that grandma is not my partner.

Vote Count: 2.3

Avatar4321 (2): CafeAuLait♀, R.D.♀
Grandma (1): Mertex♀

Not Voting (8): FA_Q2♂, Shaitra♀, tn5421♂, RosieS♀, AyeCantSeeYou♀, MeBelle60♀, Grandma♀, Avatar4321♂

~ With 11 alive, it takes 6 to lynch!
~ Deadline is 8/3/14, @ 4pm central.

1.1 | 1.2 | 1.3 | 1.4 | 1.5 | 1.6 | 1.7 | 1.8 | 1.9 | 1.10
2.1 | 2.2

^^^^implying you DO have a partner^^^^

You have previously stated you have no partners.

Which is it???

^^^^implying you DO have a partner^^^^

You have previously stated you have no partners.

Which is it???

Nice try. She isn't my partner because I have none.

Don't play naive. Only one person can be lynched per Day.....so if any of you three were to be lynched and turn out to be Town, I'm sure the rest of the Townies are not going to believe me and lynch the other two. But, you're coming up with all kinds of schemes to try and save your Scummy skin.

You're the one that has made zero effort toward finding Scum, and rightly so....you wouldn't want to find yourself, would you. And yes, you're not willing to die because your dying would only mean that Scum has a chance of losing, and you don't want that, do you?

Okay, let's start with Avi.

Finally, into the 4th game, he gets the hint that he posts too fookin' much. Thank you for that, Avi, reading your posts was like watching those hoarder shows on tv where people walk through knee-deep piles of old notebook papers. I detest the TN/ZZZX extreme of not posting at all, but yeah, in your case less is more.

As to your vote for me. At the time I decided to vote for you (8:58am eastern, yesterday) there were 3 votes on you (Cafe, Rosie, & MeBelle) so mine shouldn't have made much difference. You are, after all, screaming scum. I did give NINE HOURS warning at that time:

Unless some very convincing defense for Avi is posted over the next few hours I'll be switching to Avi this afternoon.

I hate mislynches, so I tried to get someone to take your side. At 11:05am I posted:

Can anybody say tell me why I shouldn't vote for Avatar?

At 12:15 R.D. voted for you (without going through the warning process like I did.) At 12:34 AyeCantSeeYou voted for you, again without having announced intent hours before. Note that none of the voters asked for anyone to take your side of the argument.

So my vote was suddenly turned into the hammer vote. At 1:08pm I gave 4 hours' notice. Then my vote was taken away.

And somehow that makes me the bad guy.

Fuck you, Avi. In the eye. With the chrome bumper of a '57 Chevy.

( emphasis added)

Since when do we need to give a warning to vote if not the hammer? Is this something I am unfamiliar with about the game? Additionally, if Avatar is "screaming scum" as you say, I am wondering why the vote for Mertex?

CaféAuLait;9539627 said:

Finally, into the 4th game, he gets the hint that he posts too fookin' much. Thank you for that, Avi, reading your posts was like watching those hoarder shows on tv where people walk through knee-deep piles of old notebook papers. I detest the TN/ZZZX extreme of not posting at all, but yeah, in your case less is more.

As to your vote for me. At the time I decided to vote for you (8:58am eastern, yesterday) there were 3 votes on you (Cafe, Rosie, & MeBelle) so mine shouldn't have made much difference. You are, after all, screaming scum. I did give NINE HOURS warning at that time:

Unless some very convincing defense for Avi is posted over the next few hours I'll be switching to Avi this afternoon.

I hate mislynches, so I tried to get someone to take your side. At 11:05am I posted:

At 12:15 R.D. voted for you (without going through the warning process like I did.) At 12:34 AyeCantSeeYou voted for you, again without having announced intent hours before. Note that none of the voters asked for anyone to take your side of the argument.

So my vote was suddenly turned into the hammer vote. At 1:08pm I gave 4 hours' notice. Then my vote was taken away.

( emphasis added)

Since when do we need to give a warning to vote if not the hammer? Is this something I am unfamiliar with about the game? Additionally, if Avatar is "screaming scum" as you say, I am wondering why the vote for Mertex?

The vote for me is just a revenge vote. I've never seen a Townie get so upset and overly dramatic over being called Scum except for WS (game 2). But, it seems that being Scum and being called out as Scum does put some who are otherwise calm, on the edge.

CaféAuLait;9539627 said:

( emphasis added)

No matter what else goes on and who else seems scummy, Mertex is by far the scummiest.

And my vote warning came up because everyone's been making such a huge deal out of every wagon - with a "wagon" involving as few as two votes.

I'd love for everyone in the game to very closely scrutinize all of my posts and decide whether I really seem scummy or if they're being influenced by the squeaky wheels.

CaféAuLait;9539627 said:

( emphasis added)

No matter what else goes on and who else seems scummy, Mertex is by far the scummiest.

And my vote warning came up because everyone's been making such a huge deal out of every wagon - with a "wagon" involving as few as two votes.

I'd love for everyone in the game to very closely scrutinize all of my posts and decide whether I really seem scummy or if they're being influenced by the squeaky wheels.

Avatar was the only one making a big deal about it and you yourself said he is scum. So why bother with a post which seems to try an explain your actions, it is not needed.

Avatar is coming off as scum, you said you would vote later if you thought it was appropriate. There was no hammer, no need to explain it Grandma you did nothing wrong. I don't recall you playing defensively and that is why I asked you.

As far as Avatar he says he realizes his "scum hunting" came off as scummy and announced his intent to change his posting style since he had over half of the players voting for him.

When has Avatar ever done anything like this?

This is his 4 or 5th game on this forum, he stated in game 3 game he was playing Mafia Scum on another forum as well. Avatar is not a newbie to this game, Avatar knows EXACTLY what he is doing and now he has changed things to apologizing, thanking people and being kind. So unlike anything I have ever seen from him.

Its weird, very weird and scummy IMO.

CaféAuLait;9539627 said:

( emphasis added)

You're just upset because I've found you out, and you hate that your Scum team is in danger of being completely exposed and lynched......:eusa_boohoo:

Do we know if and when TN is coming back? I saw Wake post he thought he might have been on V/LA and he was going to check, but I may have missed his reply confirming or not.

Forum List

Back