Official USMB Mafia Game #4: Friends and Enemies

CaféAuLait;9558092 said:
Your first paragraph is obviously drug-induced. I made two posts saying that PL'ing Rosie is an alternative to a deadlock between myself and Avi.

Oh, wait, silly me, I forgot - Scum don't read the threads.

Why do you think a PL on Rosie would get the votes when we can't get the votes needed to lynch you? Because then you and your accomplices would surely vote?

You don't want a NL because it will point the finger at your two helpers, so for you, a Policy Lynch would be better, and claiming it's what Rosie wants would surely let you off the hook, wouldn't it?

And you may be right about Scum not reading the posts.....you certainly missed my post where I named you three as Scum and instead you named a bunch of others you think I claim are Scum. You may want to start reading the posts from now on so you won't make that slip again.

( emphasis added)

Isn't a PL on Mani -exactly what happened when Avatar could not get the votes for YOU? Avatar lead Mani's wagon and then claimed he did not in several posts until he was called on it and finally admitted to leading it after Mani had 5 votes.

Grandma's suggestion was silly and possibility scummy, but that is exactly what happened Day 1.

I don't think Wake is going to do a policy lynch on the request of one person. I'm sure there would have to be some agreement among the players.

Because her (maybe) partner AyeCantSeeYou has already voted for me and it would be too obvious if she would suddenly switch her vote to me. She's waiting to see if anybody else picks up on her accusations. She's suspicious of so many yet she's wanting a policy lynch? Yet, she doesn't want to take credit for a policy lynch, but rather wants to pin it on someone else.

If MeBelle and Aye don't switch their votes to either Avatar or Grandma, it should be plain to see that they are in a quandary. They can't very well vote for Grandma.....and they are wondering if they look less suspicious if they remain neutral, but we know that Town should work together, and going rogue just doesn't make you look Town.

If we end up in a NL, my main suspect will remain Grandma, but I will certainly keep MeBelle and AyeCantSeeYou as her accomplices because not voting and allowing a NL, or voting for someone that no one else is voting for is very anti-Town.

Your first paragraph is obviously drug-induced. I made two posts saying that PL'ing Rosie is an alternative to a deadlock between myself and Avi.

Why do you think a PL on Rosie would get the votes when we can't get the votes needed to lynch you? Because then you and your accomplices would surely vote?

You don't want a NL because it will point the finger at your two helpers, so for you, a Policy Lynch would be better, and claiming it's what Rosie wants would surely let you off the hook, wouldn't it?

And you may be right about Scum not reading the posts.....you certainly missed my post where I named you three as Scum and instead you named a bunch of others you think I claim are Scum. You may want to start reading the posts from now on so you won't make that slip again.

How many times does this make that the Scum Queen accused me of wanting a NL?

Does she not remember the shit thrown at me because I nearly hammered someone when the Day first started?

I want a lynch. Mertex wants to lie.

Guess who I'm gonna vote for Day 3?

CaféAuLait;9558092 said:

( emphasis added)

Isn't a PL on Mani -exactly what happened when Avatar could not get the votes for YOU? Avatar lead Mani's wagon and then claimed he did not in several posts until he was called on it and finally admitted to leading it after Mani had 5 votes.

Grandma's suggestion was silly and possibility scummy, but that is exactly what happened Day 1.

Mani was lynched, Cafe, it wasn't a Policy Lynch.

I'm asking him because I have not seen anything which seems to stand out for him for his vote for you.

He OMGUSed many the start of Day 2, to include you, me, Aye, RD, Mebelle, one more IIRC. He voted for us and or said we were scum.

Then many said he was scum, voted for him, and then he announced he realized he was playing wrong and will change- of course, who wouldn't if they are scum LOL? If one gets caught as scum they are going to change and try and sweet talk us.

CaféAuLait;9558092 said:

( emphasis added)

I don't think Wake is going to do a policy lynch on the request of one person. I'm sure there would have to be some agreement among the players.

What. the. fuck.

The maude doesn't PL.

You are the dumbest. scum. evah.

CaféAuLait;9558092 said:

( emphasis added)

Mani was lynched, Cafe, it wasn't a Policy Lynch.

Nope. SR said it was a policy lynch [/I and that Mani was a "safe policy lynch"- then Avatar agreed with this policy lynch because Mani was not posting enough- it then morphed into Mani maybe scum by Avatar -but later Avatar has waffled and stated Mani was a policy lynch but in other posts said he was scum.

read my long list of "About Mani" and Avatars leading the wagon for the post numbers

CaféAuLait;9558092 said:

( emphasis added)

Huh?

Do you mean Mod Kill?

CaféAuLait;9558092 said:
( emphasis added)

What. the. fuck.

The maude doesn't PL.

You are the dumbest. scum. evah.

Geez, I wonder why Aye isn't jumping all over you accusing you of being obnoxious and antagonistic. Oh, I guess it's okay for Scum to be vile.

And, you're right....I'm not an experienced player. And that's why I said what I said in my post to you "you think we can get enough votes to pl when we can't get enough votes to lynch you" - but then Cafe said "mod kill" and I thought maybe I was wrong and a PL is done the same as a Mod Kill.

But, some of the ones that voted for Mani thought he was Scum, I don't believe there was an agreement among those that voted that it would be a policy lynch regardless of what SR said.

It was not just SR stating he was a PL Mertex. I went back and read because I was so shocked at how quick he was lynched. Your wagon was stalled as was Avatar's. IIRC I left the game between 11 pm and 2 AM EST, and by 11 AM that morning, Mani was lynched. When I left, if I recall correctly Mani only had one vote. I came back to a locked thread and mentions from Avatar to vote for one of the top three wagons. This is what got my hackles up about Avatar and the way Mani's wagon went.

Cafe, ScarletRage was suspicious of Grandma. She mentioned early on day 1 that she thought Grandma or Mertex was scum. Then some of her other interactions with Grandma made me think she was on to Grandma. Since SR was NK'ed, that would take some pressure off of Grandma.

Cafe, ScarletRage was suspicious of Grandma. She mentioned early on day 1 that she thought Grandma or Mertex was scum. Then some of her other interactions with Grandma made me think she was on to Grandma. Since SR was NK'ed, that would take some pressure off of Grandma.

Hey thanks for the reply! Yes, I saw SR state after she voted for Mani "the her strongest desire was Grandma" - something along those lines. I mentioned it a few pages back, except I misremembered and I said "SR said she was gunning for Grandma". Grandma is on my possible scum list as stated before. I went back to read it again and from what I gather SR felt Grandma was hedging when grandma put up her reads list. I am unsure if there was more I missed which you might have picked up though.

Gahhhh My head is spinning. This game is fun and terribly mind boggling at the same time! :frown:

I am leaving for a awhile in a bit, but should be back several hours before the vote close though.

Intent to hammer Grandma.

Deadline is 8 hours away. I will wait a minimum of 1 and a maximum of 4 hours to hammer.

If Grandma flips scum, that was some of the strangest play. I don't get the voting and unvoting she did with Avatar, then the late vote towards the end of the evening. If scum, then she put herself in a terrible position of being lynched, if she had kept her vote where it was sometime ago, then Avatar may have been lynched.

Maybe those with more experience can explain why. I get some might say she may have seemed "scummy" to vote for Avatar, but this still does not explain the weirdness IMO. I keep thinking bussing, but it seems incredible there would be a "double bus". Well I have to run, posting this as they thread may be locked before I can return.

Damn just realized I did not finish my thought, her hesitation to vote Avatar is what made me think she may not have been scum, maybe that was the intent? Don't know, but I have to go. See you all later.

Funny, if Grandm flips town I would think that some of the strangest play :lol:

Forum List

Back