Official USMB Mafia Game #4: Friends and Enemies

There's not much point in claiming Town. I'm sure Scum will claim Town.

However, if either of you Scummies would like to confess... :)

Aye is a she.

Mal is a troll that lives in the Flame Zone. Fun place, you should check it out. You'll learn a LOT about USMB meta down there in the basement. Mani used to have his own sandbox there.

Right now, the probable scum pairs are Grandma/Aye, Mertex/Aye, and Grandma/Mertex.

Yes, that's essentially a claim.

Mertex / Aye

Aye because scum have gotten away with not being active before and Aye in particular has done a good job of not being the focus of anyones ire or major questioning.

Mertex has been aggressively attacking everyone rather than picking one or two targets and focusing on them (which she did as town)

Mason hunting is something only scum generally do, which is why I suspect you, Grandma, as well.

Grandma: In the pool of {MeBelle, AyeCantSeeYou, Mertex}, who do you think is most likely to be scum?

Why didn't you include yourself and Grandma? I honestly think that you and Grandma are the scummiest.

Grandma claiming she didn't defend FA.:lol:

From here I just don't know. I am more unsure.

I feel that FA is more than a little slimy, which is a Scum tell.

Perhaps he is the next wagon to roll out?

Regards from Rosie

I'm just not seeing it. What makes FA stand out for you?

The best he can do is repeat what others have said already about Avatar?

And then his reads list approves of everyone and suspects no one?

Too slick by half. Pretending to be helpful but adding nothing at all.

FA is cotton candy - air and sugar and calories and no nutritive value at all.

I don't get why Mertex - if you have been Scum and then not, it is irritating to say "This time I am Town" over and over.

Perhaps since you have not been there, done that it strikes you as too much - but actually isn't. I went thru the identical thing she is going thru and reacted the same.

Regards from Rosie

Then Grandma listing her list of Scum....what a joke....all the ones she listed that have been lynched/killed turned out to be Town. Geez, only Scum would have 100% accuracy.

My Long List Part 3

So I listed 4 Scummies. This game has only 3.

Of the 4 - Avi, Mertex, R.D., and Rosie - one isn't scum but is Anti-Town. At least one, actually. Maybe 2 of 'em are Anti-Town.

So which 2 are the Scum? It's been known to happen where a Scum will buddy up to a Townie in order to hide in plain sight, and to gain a valuable friend. I can't tell which of the 3 heads is/are scum. And then there's Avi. For someone that puts a lot of stock in meta, he isn't playing like he did in Game 2.

Discuss.

Rosie making an accurate assessment of who is Scum.

The lack of content and trying to skate by causes FA to stick out as Scum. Grandma defending that as "leaning Town" makes her a mere refusal to bus FA.

Grandma was so furious at TN. Now there is content and more content from TN but does Grandma then direct her fury at FA for the same reason? No....she is a hypocrite and EXCUSES the very same behavior because it is FA that does it.

That sure lets both Shaitra and Mertex off the hook and puts Grandma squarely on it for rejecting my perfectly valid reasoning why FA is Scum.

Vote: FA_Q2 Tut

When he flips Scum; Grandma is obvious Scum.

Regards from Rosie
Thats rather ironic coming from you rosie as you have not really put out much content yourself. You vote based entirely on previous slights from other games. Your vote pursuit to lynch me has been consistent for me this entire game based on the fact that you didn't like what I posted about your suspicions on game 3. Mani was another one of your revenge votes and we know how that turned out.

The bad part about this is that you are playing anti town but I actually think that you are town anyway. Revenge votes simply seem part of your MO and you don't seem to care if town is damaged because of it.

Oh well, I am going to try and lynch scum rather than focus on drama created by previous games and your need to get 'revenge.' I can only hope that the rest of town will see through your games.

Cafe could see in the neighborhood that you were Two-Faced. U wanna play Mr. Holier -Than-Thou now.

You are coming off as you are: Mr. Fake Ass.

Try not to gossip in front of Grandma any more. She repeats every tidbit she hears.

Avatar: I will switch to Grandma first, but FA is her Scum partner and needs lynching, too.

Regards from Rosie

There is only one VT left, and that is me. The other two townies have got to be Masons, and I'm sure that Scum has figured out who you are, since I'm still here (I unsuspectingly claimed to be VT early on not thinking that it would help Scum find the Masons), and Scum knows it, why they didn't bother trying to NK me. Don't let Scum steal this game.

Rosie didn't suspect MeBelle, she also didn't suspect me. She did point the finger at Grandma and tn. I couldn't find a post where she even mentioned Aye.

If you have some information to the contrary, please let us have it, before we cast our votes. My vote is still on tn.

Right now, the probable scum pairs are Grandma/Aye, Mertex/Aye, and Grandma/Mertex.

Yes, that's essentially a claim.

A claim to what? Of you being a mason? The only other person you didn't is MeBelle. That would make both of you masons, if no one else counterclaims.

At this point, any one can claim mason or town.

[MENTION=43625]Mertex[/MENTION]: I was speaking to Grandma with my post, and decided not to include a handwave question that wouldn't be answered truthfully, namely: ""Do you think you are town?""

Forum List

Back