Official USMB Mafia Game #4: Friends and Enemies

Who have the two of you successfully targeted so far in the game?

You guys only got FA because Rosie was carrying sand.

Every one of your other reads was fail.

If mertex flips scum, grandma and aye are going to crossvote and either I or mebelle will die.

Basically a roll of the dice.

Oh yes, let's attack the credibility of the CONFIRMED FUCKING TOWN.

YOU ARE SO ANTITOWN IT FUCKING HURTS.

PREPARE TO MEET THE FURY OF 1000 BURNING SUNS

In fact, MeBelle flash voted 3 in a row. You can't condemn X for something and then give Y a pass for doing more of that something.

Just saying.

Oh yes, let's attack the credibility of the CONFIRMED FUCKING TOWN.

YOU ARE SO ANTITOWN IT FUCKING HURTS.

PREPARE TO MEET THE FURY OF 1000 BURNING SUNS

TN, you need so much to learn players' metas.

Rosie carries grudges. As long as she's holding a grudge that's all she focuses on.

She was not 100% into the rest of the game until FA was lynched. Too late for her, then.

Meanwhile, you and MeBelle weren't paying any real attention.

It doesn't matter anymore. If mertex is scum this game is solved and done. If not then this discussion doesn't matter cuz the game is over.

I have to run for a bit...pls don't have any fun without me.

vote: Mertex

Geez MeBelle, here I am thinking you are Town, and you are already voting for me.
That sounds rather scummy considering you haven't been paying attention most of the game.

Since you haven't been paying much attention to what has been going on, and probably just pop in to throw in a vote here and there, I'm going to totally discount your stupid vote and hope that if you are Town, the other Townie will disregard your suspicions, because you are going to cause us to lose.

When we were voting for FA, Aye and Grandma were voting for MeBelle. FA who turned out to be Scum was voting for me. Obviously, he knew I was town. If voting patterns are important, this is something to pay close attention to.

FA_Q2 (LYNCH): Shaitra♀, RosieS♀, tn5421♂, Mertex♀, MeBelle60♀
MeBelle60 (2): AyeCantSeeYou♀, Grandma♀
Grandma (1): CafeAuLait♀
Mertex (1): FA_Q

oh fuck oh fuck Aye/Grandma scumteam inc

I just figured that out too, if you read my last post.

Aye's sudden flip to me says she wants a quick lynch.

Grandma's vote is all they need and MeBelle just gave them the game. Damn MeBelle, you really suck at this game.

VOTE:AYE

I have to run for a bit...pls don't have any fun without me.

vote: Mertex

Geez MeBelle, here I am thinking you are Town, and you are already voting for me.
That sounds rather scummy considering you haven't been paying attention most of the game.

Since you haven't been paying much attention to what has been going on, and probably just pop in to throw in a vote here and there, I'm going to totally discount your stupid vote and hope that if you are Town, the other Townie will disregard your suspicions, because you are going to cause us to lose.

When we were voting for FA, Aye and Grandma were voting for MeBelle. FA who turned out to be Scum was voting for me. Obviously, he knew I was town. If voting patterns are important, this is something to pay close attention to.

FA_Q2 (LYNCH): Shaitra♀, RosieS♀, tn5421♂, Mertex♀, MeBelle60♀
MeBelle60 (2): AyeCantSeeYou♀, Grandma♀
Grandma (1): CafeAuLait♀
Mertex (1): FA_Q

See this? She pretty much forced me into voting for MeBelle, then gives me shit when I do. :mad:

oh fuck oh fuck Aye/Grandma scumteam inc

I just figured that out too, if you read my last post.

Aye's sudden flip to me says she wants a quick lynch.

Grandma's vote is all they need and MeBelle just gave them the game. Damn MeBelle, you really suck at this game.

VOTE:AYE

Mertex, it's over. You're gonna be lynched. MeBelle, Aye, and I voted you off the island.

Forum List

Back