Official USMB Mafia Game #4: Friends and Enemies

oh fuck oh fuck Aye/Grandma scumteam inc

I just figured that out too, if you read my last post.

Aye's sudden flip to me says she wants a quick lynch.

Grandma's vote is all they need and MeBelle just gave them the game. Damn MeBelle, you really suck at this game.

VOTE:AYE

Mertex, it's over. You're gonna be lynched. MeBelle, Aye, and I voted you off the island.

Well, this damn game was moving too fast. One of you is town and just got suckered into it. Thanks a lot.

Drinks for all!

SummerDrink_FishBowl_blog.jpg

Having 2 Masons that don't post/participate much doomed town. Ya'll handed the game to us on a silver platter. We knew we only needed to take 1 one of you out to win.

No, MeBelle voting in lylo with 2 scum and 3 votes to lynch doomed us.

Mertex was going to vote for you. If she had, MeBelle's vote wouldn't have mattered.

Apparently she has no idea how to play.....doing what she did was totally stupid.

Grandma.....I knew you were Scum all along. Too bad the others still see you as a "sweet ole Grandma", you Scum bucket. See if I ever trust you again...........:D

Mertex was going to vote for you. If she had, MeBelle's vote wouldn't have mattered.

I knew better than to vote....that's why I just mentioned my intent. Your jumping on it and ready to vote for tn did raise my cackles up, but it didn't help having MeBelle on our side.

Mertex, do you think it hurts town when players that are town don't post much at all?

Mertex, do you think it hurts town when players that are town don't post much at all?

Yes. I tried to explain, only too late, that MeBelle hadn't been helping at all. Her jumping in and giving a vote without much consideration (since she was town) that all Scum would need is for both Scum to vote along with her and we would lose the game.

I knew she was town, but she wasn't even reading the posts. And, by the time I figured it out with your vote, I knew it was too late. I knew Grandma (who I had suspected all along) was going to jump on it.

I was trying to read all the posts, and it was moving way to fast. MeBelle will probably be lynched early on in future games, since she can't be trusted, whether town or Scum.

MeBelle will probably be lynched early on in future games, since she can't be trusted, whether town or Scum.

On the flip side, Avi will last longer. :)

Yep, poor Avi.....he's had a time trying to prove he's Town. It would be better if Wake gave him a Scum roll, then he wouldn't have to prove anything....:lol:

Wake did give him a Scum role in Game 1 - and that's why he's always a target :lol:

Poor Avi. :( I feel bad about Day 2.

I really was very sick, btw.

Wake did give him a Scum role in Game 1 - and that's why he's always a target :lol:

Poor Avi. :( I feel bad about Day 2.

I really was very sick, btw.

We should have lynched you and relieved you of your Scummy duties....:D

Forum List

Back