Official Usmb Mafia Game #5: A Game Of Fire And Ice (day 6)

[

Okay, you say you will be night killed and you have no doubt, right? So why not tell us who you protected? The info will die with you tonight, right?

So, let me ask you this, mertex.

Did you protect one or two people last night?

If you protected just one, there is a chance Ice may have tried to go for that person and you saved them. If we know that bit of info, I protected one person, we might be able to extrapolate info from their attempt. That's my thinking on the matter anyway.

The person/s I shielded/protected, I'm not even sure myself if they are Town or Scum. All I know is they are alive and Ice didn't get anybody. I'm not giving out names, I'm not about to help Scum, and I don't know if you are Scum or Town, so why should I trust you?

Well, TBH you would not be 'trusting me" you could not revel just to me. It would have to be everyone.

My biggest issue with you is that you started to crumb your PR with 3 votes, votes lead by someone who does not have a whole lot of confidence from many right now
@CaféAuLait Stop. You are making things too complicated.

Mertex claims she shielded.
She claims if she shielded scum she would die.
Mertex failed to crumb in case three people died. That makes no sense for a mandatory ability.
Mertex refuses to tell us who she shielded.
By her shitty logic, she denies us a confirmed townie.

I get what you are saying for the most part, but I don't get the confirmed townie stuff.

If Ice took their shot at you, ( which we have no way of knowing) we have no confirmed town at all. Just who mertex thought was town SR, or some she felt she should protect for whatever reasons.

Unless I am missing something here.

If she shielded scum, she'd be dead. So, she confirms a townie by telling us.

It was my understanding the only way she would die if she shielded someone is was if scum teams targeted the same person while she was using the meatshield for them. IOW she would have died if she shielded Rosie

Her supposed doctoring abilities mean squat here.

Mertex failed to crumb in case three people died. That makes no sense for a mandatory ability.

I get what you are saying for the most part, but I don't get the confirmed townie stuff.

If Ice took their shot at you, ( which we have no way of knowing) we have no confirmed town at all. Just who mertex thought was town SR, or some she felt she should protect for whatever reasons.

Unless I am missing something here.

If she shielded scum, she'd be dead. So, she confirms a townie by telling us.

Only if scum targeted them, right?? The issue we have here, is SR believing ICE targeted her. Therefore Mertex's using the meatshield may have meant nothing. OR Ice may have targeted Fire and there was a no kill.

[

Okay, you say you will be night killed and you have no doubt, right? So why not tell us who you protected? The info will die with you tonight, right?

If you protected just one, there is a chance Ice may have tried to go for that person and you saved them. If we know that bit of info, I protected one person, we might be able to extrapolate info from their attempt. That's my thinking on the matter anyway.

The person/s I shielded/protected, I'm not even sure myself if they are Town or Scum. All I know is they are alive and Ice didn't get anybody. I'm not giving out names, I'm not about to help Scum, and I don't know if you are Scum or Town, so why should I trust you?
That is not constient with your claims thst if you shielded scum you would die.
Yes it is.

Scum that isn't attacked doesn't get redirected to the shield.

Herp.

I agree with this. And Wake telling us only one ability can be used at night means she likely only shielded someone. So telling us who she protected means ice could have aimed for that target. We know what fire did. If ice aimed for her target, she was ice immune, that means her target is likely not ice mafia. It's not fire mafia either which means it's a likely townie. She's alive. She did not shield scum if her power would kill her if she protected scum. So this is why it is critical we know this info. To not tell us, denies town critical info.

Bad logic is bad.

If she shielded ice, ice wouldn't take a shot at their teammate.

[

That is not constient with your claims thst if you shielded scum you would die.
Yes it is.

Scum that isn't attacked doesn't get redirected to the shield.

Herp.
Yes. No redirection does not mean that she didn't shield a player. The act still happened. Mertez should have been crumbing that if she feared she would shield scum.

That also does not change the fact that I or this mystery player are confirmed not icescum.

@House, @Cafe Mertex's claim that shield would kill her if she guessed scum and her refusing to claim who she shielded are inconsistent. If she shielded and lived, her shield target is confirmed town. So why doesn't she out conftown? Why didn't she crumb in case more than two died?

Outing who she shielded doesn't conf anybody town because shielding scum wouldn't autokill her. She'd live unless the other scum team made an attempt on that scum member.

The only way her shield would mean anything at all is if she died.
If shielding scum wouldn't autokill Mertex, then why has she pushed that lie?

No, I'm through trying to explain anything to you because you're a contentious bitch that just tries to stir up shit.

@House, @Cafe Mertex's claim that shield would kill her if she guessed scum and her refusing to claim who she shielded are inconsistent. If she shielded and lived, her shield target is confirmed town. So why doesn't she out conftown? Why didn't she crumb in case more than two died?

Outing who she shielded doesn't conf anybody town because shielding scum wouldn't autokill her. She'd live unless the other scum team made an attempt on that scum member.

No, I'm through trying to explain anything to you because you're a contentious bitch that just tries to stir up shit.
More like you are out of defenses for Mertex.

Info posted in QT.

What Wolf, Avi, and Sam decide to do with it is up to them.

More like you are out of defenses for Mertex.

My point is made.

She has pushed that lie. That lie even condemns her. The lie I pushed had clear town motivation. Her lies are to avoid giving confirmed towns.

@Wolfsister77 Grandma is town. You know Mertex is lying. Vote Mertex. There is zero reason to vote the wagon your scumreads starts when you believe this damning evidence.

I would like to know why Mertex said if she shielded scum she would die if that isn't true. If she lied about this, she could of lied about a lot of other things and her unwillingness to share info. is another strike against her.

@Mertex Why did you tell us you would die if you shielded scum? You know this would mean if you shielded town you'd be alive right? So explain it please.

Well, TBH you would not be 'trusting me" you could not revel just to me. It would have to be everyone.

My biggest issue with you is that you started to crumb your PR with 3 votes, votes lead by someone who does not have a whole lot of confidence from many right now

It was my understanding the only way she would die if she shielded someone is was if scum teams targeted the same person while she was using the meatshield for them. IOW she would have died if she shielded Rosie

Only if scum targeted them, right?? The issue we have here, is SR believing ICE targeted her. Therefore Mertex's using the meatshield may have meant nothing. OR Ice may have targeted Fire and there was a no kill.

Exactly my point but better said. The name of who she protected IMO gives us jackshit.

Exactly my point but better said. The name of who she protected IMO gives us jackshit.

Precisely.

She has pushed that lie. That lie even condemns her. The lie I pushed had clear town motivation. Her lies are to avoid giving confirmed towns.

@Wolfsister77 Grandma is town. You know Mertex is lying. Vote Mertex. There is zero reason to vote the wagon your scumreads starts when you believe this damning evidence.

I would like to know why Mertex said if she shielded scum she would die if that isn't true. If she lied about this, she could of lied about a lot of other things and her unwillingness to share info. is another strike against her.

@Mertex Why did you tell us you would die if you shielded scum? You know this would mean if you shielded town you'd be alive right? So explain it please.
You need to vote her. Mertez avoids questions and only communicates w votes.

@Wolfsister77 I think you are potentially reading that out of context.

Player A attacks Player B. Player B was shielded by Player C. Player C dies regardless of Player B's alignment is how I read the power.

Please read QT.

@Wolfsister77 I think you are potentially reading that out of context.

Player A attacks Player B. Player B was shielded by Player C. Player C dies regardless of Player B's alignment is how I read the power.
No. You are reading wrong. Mertez stated

If Mertex guards Player A from kills and Mertez dies, player A is scum, regardless.

Right now, I am leaning Mertex is town. I can't see her fake claiming this role. I know we are in a closed set up, but this role is far too common for her to fake claim and hope there is no counter from another player, if tomorrow we have a counter from another member, then I may think Mertex is full of it. Until then, I lean town.

Forum List

Back